Mistu's... CPS2 Multikit Tech Support page... Drama fr33 pls..

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Glad that can finally be put to bed and we can focus on all this CPS2 goodness.

Mits, have all the first batch orders been shipped?

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
In general it seems smaller is better with these sort of projects. I had the exact same type of issues with my Turbo Everdrive until I used basically the smallest possible card.

Yep, I have some Class4 8GB cards coming in today that aren't HC or XC. Thinking this will be the highest folks can go, but 2GB or 4GB is more than enough for this project. I'll post my results later today.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
So, did I hear correctly that someone has been running CPS1 on this thing?

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
No matter what I do I can't pay with Paypal. It gives me a fatal error every time, their support won't do dick. Can I pay manually or do I have to go through poland.com? I remember something about Worldpay but that was first batch only right?

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
No matter what I do I can't pay with Paypal. It gives me a fatal error every time, their support won't do dick. Can I pay manually or do I have to go through poland.com? I remember something about Worldpay but that was first batch only right?

I believe you have to use WorldPay and pay via CC, not PayPal.

kahel

Armored Scrum Object
You also have to make sure you have british Pounds (GBP) selected as your currency.

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
Glad that can finally be put to bed and we can focus on all this CPS2 goodness.

Mits, have all the first batch orders been shipped?

I believe the rest of batch 1 goes out tomorrow. Then the second batch will begin in a few weeks once the flashes are delivered from the factory. They are made to order so there is a small wait.

So, did I hear correctly that someone has been running CPS1 on this thing?

Different guy, different project, and different drama.

This is what made trouble in AO. Someone has converted a few CPS1 games to CPS2. They are not perfect but more than playable. They have not been played on this device but they could be if the roms were ever made available.

You CAN NOT ever use Paypal for this project. They do not allow large projects like this to be prepaid. The account was froze for the STV project and it was much smaller and involved less money. Use worldpay and a credit card. Inconvenient I know but necessary for this project.

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Mine had arrived with the 'up' button for the LCD snapped off, but Darksoft paid for some replacements which I received today.

gFRTCyy.jpg

If anyone else has a similar issue, feel free to send me a PM and I'll send you five of the ten 12mm buttons he sent me.

The 12mm button sits slightly lower than the other two (stock ones are 13mm), but it's not really noticeable unless you're looking for it. If that's something that bothers you, you could go ahead and replace the other two buttons as well.

I've been told that the 12mm buttons can still be pressed if you fit the LCD into one of those 3d printed cases made on KLOV.

Very pleased with the kit; ds outdid himself!

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
You CAN NOT ever use Paypal for this project. They do not allow large projects like this to be prepaid. The account was froze for the STV project and it was much smaller and involved less money. Use worldpay and a credit card. Inconvenient I know but necessary for this project.

Well shit. Thanks for the heads up. I'm trying to order again using Worldpay but I can't get past the confirmation of my addresses in the shopping cart. When I click next it just kicks me back to the homepage.

Also: the extension lead that's for sale on the site is 5 feet. How long is the one that comes stock?

Last edited:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
SanDisk 8GB Class 4 Micro SDHC
SDSDQ-008G

Works perfectly.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Mine had arrived with the 'up' button for the LCD snapped off, but Darksoft paid for some replacements which I received today.

View attachment 26004

If anyone else has a similar issue, feel free to send me a PM and I'll send you five of the ten 12mm buttons he sent me.

The 12mm button sits slightly lower than the other two (stock ones are 13mm), but it's not really noticeable unless you're looking for it. If that's something that bothers you, you could go ahead and replace the other two buttons as well.

I've been told that the 12mm buttons can still be pressed if you fit the LCD into one of those 3d printed cases made on KLOV.

Very pleased with the kit; ds outdid himself!

I just got one of those cases today, fits perfect with the stock buttons for sure.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433806896.787857.jpg

Dion

Well shit. Thanks for the heads up. I'm trying to order again using Worldpay but I can't get past the confirmation of my addresses in the shopping cart. When I click next it just kicks me back to the homepage.

Also: the extension lead that's for sale on the site is 5 feet. How long is the one that comes stock?

According to Darksoft make sure the currency is in GBP and the original cable length is 1 foot.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
any word on the shipment of the final items in the first batch? ksiegarniafont hasn't been updated and I'm getting kind of antsy. :(

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I believe the rest of batch 1 goes out tomorrow.

rif-logo-blue_large.gif

Lemony Vengeance

yes, dude, that was yesterday, ksiegarniafont still says preparation in progress.

Maybe I should spell it out
Spoiler:

Looking for a tracking # sometime soon.

Told you I was antsy. now I'm antsy AND provoked. :P

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Hey, I've been waiting for weeks to pull out that RIF pic.

Dion

any word on the shipment of the final items in the first batch? ksiegarniafont hasn't been updated and I'm getting kind of antsy. :(

Per Darksoft on the UK-VAC forum this morning:

"I was yesterday at Ksiegarnia. The packaging time has increased so they barely finish packing the reaminin units from first batch. They'll be shipped (not received by users) between today and tomorrow. As soon as it leaves, you'll receive a message from them. I'll go there today and tomorrow to make sure the process goes well and everything goes smoothly."

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I'm excited about the auto reset progress and the fact that you may have an auto reset for the ST-V soon too.

Lemony Vengeance

Per Darksoft on the UK-VAC forum this morning:

"I was yesterday at Ksiegarnia. The packaging time has increased so they barely finish packing the reaminin units from first batch. They'll be shipped (not received by users) between today and tomorrow. As soon as it leaves, you'll receive a message from them. I'll go there today and tomorrow to make sure the process goes well and everything goes smoothly."
awesome, Mitsu! thanks for the ever vigilant updates!

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Just got my shipping notification from Ksiegarnia! Hopefully that means the rest of the "first batch" guys should be getting theirs soon too!