GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Wii/WiiU
Mario Party 9
Mario Party 10
Mario Kart 8

3DS
Mario Party: Island Tour - I'm on a mario party kick lately for some reason. Been playing with a few local friends, but it's pretty much solo.

Mario Party DS - Missed out on this at first, and while it has some neat mechanics and twists on the game, most of the mini-games are difficult and bland, and the boss fights are a chore.

Puzzle And Mario - Great game. Takes some strategy to know when to heal, what teams to use. Fun game so far.

Vita
Tales of Hearts R
Pinball Arcade

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
PS3:
Ultra Street fighter IV - Been using a lot of Ryu

PS4:
Bloodborne - NG+

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
PC:
Fist Puncher

Pretty standard sidescrolling beat em up, but it's a good time.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Playstation 2

Sopranos: Road to Respect. (The cashier at the local Target actually carded me when I bought this back in the day, which was hilarious, and flattering, considering my age. It's only a so-so game, but I loved the HBO show, and, for whatever it's worth, this Sopranos title is the only game in my collection where you can get a virtual lap dance at a strip club.)

Forgotten Worlds & Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting (Capcom Classics Collection Vol. I)

Genesis

Forgotten Worlds

Windows

Freecell & Solitaire

MAME

Psychic 5 (Recently read about this one at Hardcore Gaming 101 so I decided to check it out. The strategic use of the four characters is interesting, and I like all of the crazy Tsukumogami-esque enemies (especially the clock).)

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
PS4:
The Witcher 3

XB1:
Nero (really weird, not all that good, yes I did finish it)
Mega Coin Squad

3DS:
Puzzles and Dragons Z

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
PS4
The Witcher 3

3DS
Pokémon Shuffle
Luigi's Mansion

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
PS4
Puyo Puyo Tetris - I CAN'T STOP!

PC
Final Fantasy IV - Steam version is the port of the 3D iOS/Android version. Once I turned off the terrible voice acting, it's been fun to play a slightly different version of FF4.