My consolized builds

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
I want a naomi ninja assault. I played it once on an arcade and had the ps2 one but it seemed way crusty in comparison, is the ps2 version lame or what was it just that when I played the arcade one the 'daze of youth' made it seem better than it really was?

so as not to be a jacktard...Good Job on all that stuff!

Last edited:

fantasticw

n00b
Great job...

I need some guidance on consolizing my just bought mv-1fs. Everything else works other than sound, I have connected it up via scart and powered the board by 5v followed Xian Xi's guide. Also followed his guide on the sound tap points. How come I just get a buzz on the sound, there are no apparent damage on the board. Tested the sound slider to be working via a multimeter. Is it because I dont have 12v going in the board?

Greatly appreciate anyone's help, thanks

fantasticw

n00b
help cmvs mv-1fs

Great job...

I need some guidance on consolizing my just bought mv-1fs. Everything else works other than sound, I have connected it up via scart and powered the board by 5v followed Xian Xi's guide. Also followed his guide on the sound tap points. How come I just get a buzz on the sound, there are no apparent damage on the board. Tested the sound slider to be working via a multimeter. Is it because I dont have 12v going in the board?

Greatly appreciate anyone's help, thanks

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Nice work! I gues those Bang & Olufsen TV's are pretty common over there :). I use the MX 7000 and am really impressed by it.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I love the old school look of everything, brings back so many good memories, great job!

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
awesome work man! love the consolized hyper neo 64. i would have never thought you can consolize that beast