New Troll Here

grey

n00b
Hello Everybody!

I guess you could call me a lumberjack as I just ordered myself a CMVS from analogue (I'm also Canadian). To be fair, I went for it in a zebrawood enclosure. Definitely a gift to myself!

I do plan on consolizing a Pandora 3 for my brother as a birthday gift. Shhhh.... Don't tell him!

So far I've found the content on these pages to be extremely useful! Thanks for that!

I hope to be able to contribute to this community.

Aaron

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Welcome Aaron, like the wc2 ref.in the title.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Not a lot of youngsters here, just very grumpy and cruel old dudes :)

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
Rape-Ewok-PREPARE-YOUR-ANUS.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
@OP, What does your occupation have to do with anything?! Are you telling us early that you are a douchebag? I do appreciate it the warning...

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
You can always count on EG to be the most charming person in any thread.

Welcome to the forums, fellow noob.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Hello Everybody!

I guess you could call me a lumberjack as I just ordered myself a CMVS from analogue (I'm also Canadian). To be fair, I went for it in a zebrawood enclosure. Definitely a gift to myself!

Aaron welcome,

I hope you are handy with wood because you will need some glue and clamps for that CMVS from A.I. in a short bit lol. :lolz:

grey

n00b
Aaron welcome,

I hope you are handy with wood because you will need some glue and clamps for that CMVS from A.I. in a short bit lol. :lolz:

This is probably true. I will probably end up building my own if its total crap. Which is probably more fun anyway!

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
This is probably true. I will probably end up building my own if its total crap. Which is probably more fun anyway!

I wasn't trying to break your balls i just know from experience. ;) Heck yours just might be fine down the road.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
What ended up happening? The wood split?

Yeah I just had the sticks though, it started to separate on the side edge of the stick. Really don't know why because it had a ton of adhesive joining the pieces together. Had mine for about 4-5 months before I started to notice it.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
So far I've found the content on these pages to be extremely useful! Thanks for that!

And that is why you bought the analogue wood crap shit console....

Also being a troll is not something beneficial for any forum community.

That said.... welcome.

grey

n00b
And that is why you bought the analogue wood crap shit console....

Also being a troll is not something beneficial for any forum community.

That said.... welcome.

To be honest, I purchased it before I joined here. I wanted something easy and nice looking while I built something for my brother.

The help on consolizing for my brothers project is what I was appreciative for.

grey

n00b
@OP, What does your occupation have to do with anything?! Are you telling us early that you are a douchebag? I do appreciate it the warning...

Was probably a bad move! I just considered that most people on here were pretty technically minded and wanted to give a bit of background.

As for the douchebag part... that's not for me to decide!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Was probably a bad move! I just considered that most people on here were pretty technically minded and wanted to give a bit of background.

As for the douchebag part... that's not for me to decide!
Even if everyone here was technically inclined which actually lots of people here are, it still seems superfluous, useless information, pompous ass, docuherriffic like. There's no production that needs engineering at NG.com last time I checked.

Protip # 1: No body cares about what you do, maybe sometime in the future when the convo presents itself. Hey, obviously you're free to do whatever you want and just like that some folks like myself would do what we want about it.

Protip #2: You can decide whether your a douche or not, just stop being a douche if you don't want to be a douche, it's pretty easy.

Protip #3: Silly excuses to justify being a douche ,make you a douche. Everything that may seem like a dumb move probably makes you a douche.

Edit Pro Tip: Double posting makes you a douche, learn to use the multi-quote mr. engineer douche sir.

Last edited:

Mahasha

n00b
Not a lot of youngsters here, just very grumpy and cruel old dudes :)

I agree. I for one can testify that my one and only friend on the internet is a very old and crude man who enjoys short showers and bath salts. This could be because he lives in florida and is therefore a gators fan. We may never know.