Any game gear lovers here?

AlexKidd86

Overtop Pathfinder
I had a game gear for a bit and enjoyed it. Nice portable system for the time. Screen can be a little blurry but at least it's backlit. The Sonic games were good as well as Aerial Assault, Castle of Illusion and Vampire: Master of Darkness. I remember a good Baseball game as well but the name escapes me at the moment. The worst thing about the system is all the batteries it eats but as others mentioned this can be avoided by using an ac adapter. I honestly don't know what happened to my game gear. I still have about 8 games and a master gear converter but no system. Don't remember selling it so it may have been lost or stolen. I would like to get another eventually. Neo Geo and Turbo Grafx stuff comes first though.

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
If it's the same baseball game I poured an unholy amount of hours into on the Game Gear, It's The Majors Pro Baseball

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Has anybody tried the TV tuner? Obviously it won't work since over-the-air TV has switched to digital. Has anybody hooked up a converter box to it?

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
i still got a shopping channel last time I checked. This was after the over air was switched.