Just who is TOOSKINNEEJS?

Hey everyone. Now that I can make my own thread, I thought I would take a second and introduce myself.

I got into retro gaming a few years ago. I still had my original Nintendo, Genesis and Super Nintendo from when I was a kid, but they were just sitting in a bin in my basement (I know, sad right?). I never thought twice about selling them over the years because I worked so hard to earn the money to buy them (too many mowed lawns to count). Anyway, I decided to take them out and find a way to hook them up to my TV so they would get used instead of just sitting around and collecting dust. Once I started replaying some classic titles (River City Ransom anyone?), and seeing how excited my kids got with them, I decided to try and obtain other classic consoles. I started with consoles that I had always wanted when I was a kid, but never could afford (I'm looking at you TurboGrafx-16). From there, I moved on to the Atari Jaguar, Sega Saturn and Dreamcast and the N64. The Neo is crown jewel for me, which I picked up pretty recently. It's a system that I have wanted since the early 90's, yet it always seemed out of reach due to it's price tag or availability. Even though I am in for a world of hurt by going the AES route, I am just happy being an owner (finally). I don't have a lot of titles yet, but I will start with the easier to find games and go from there.

One of my passions is art. I do art for a living, so feel free to call me the "art guy". I even sketched out my avatar. I am interested in helping out with any art needs the community may need. Just drop me a note.

I'm happy to be here and look forward to contributing wherever I can. Thanks for your patience with me as I am still new to the Neo scene and still learning. I also apologize in advance for any future stupid questions (this is for you Rot).

See you around.

Attachments

120.6 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
het art guy do you have pets, like maybe a bird?

is your screen name a weed reference? why no 420 on the end?

is your screen name a weed reference? why no 420 on the end?

Tooskinneejs is actually the name of a band that I use to listen to in collage. They started out as "Too Skinnee J's" and then changed it up to "2 Skinnee J's" towards the end of their run.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
No one cares about your life, make some threads about the Neo and get some discussion going and then we'll notice.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
hello i am Sylvie and I'm here to protect you and I want you to trust me

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
hello i am Sylvie and I'm here to protect you and I want you to trust me

Hello Sylvie, i am Bill and i'm here to protect you and i want you to trust me.

P.S. I got candy...

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
No one cares about your life, make some threads about the Neo and get some discussion going and then we'll notice.

wrong ! I want to know about hs pets and relationship status ans if he hss kid, and if he is a he

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Welcome to the forum! Digging the artwork :)

Collecting AES? Abandon all hope ye who enter here.

First day on the internet kid...err, manchild.

I LIKW TO PLAY THE VIDYA GAMES AND DRAW PURTY PICTURES, FRIENDS?

Dude you are *this close* to not getting a Christmas card from me this year. And by card I mean one that I hand draw for you.

Zangrief

Kula's Candy
Please tell me you mistakenly put a sketch up of Sammy Davis, Jr. instead of Victor Wooten. I'd like you to retain a shred of credibility going forward.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Post a sketch of your dick, that'll get you mad respect.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I like it how it looks like the original Terry with the Mel Gibson nose, although I know it isn't 'cause that's based on the KOF2000 Terry. Reminds me of the KO96 sketches on the Neo CD Special.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
AES collector? You're in luck, there are plenty of OCD threads there are how to avoid exposing your carts to sunlight, oxygen, fingerprints and of course, being inserted into the Neo Geo and actually being played.