Thread: Update to the game room.

Loyal Neo-Disciple

Update to the game room.

just wanted to share with you guys a bit of an update on the game room. i know many of you guys will be asking, why another game room tour? The reason is that i was able to add some much needed new furniture, new tv and had to move the shelves to accommodate the new changes. This is the final product. Hope you guys enjoy and let me know what you think!

https://youtu.be/xRkuaPwhbAs

Who?

Absolutely love it.
    Props bro. You have exactly my vision of what the perfect game room should be like.

Rasputin's Rose Gardener

very clean and sorted collection. And I love this Tetris-like combination of boxes of consoles and stuff (Ive done the same)

We?ve risen up anew to drink the wine of vindication!

Loyal Neo-Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Atro View Post
    Absolutely love it.
    Props bro. You have exactly my vision of what the perfect game room should be like.

thanks atro! i appreciate the kind words! gotta have everything neo geo set up on the tvs! if only i had an sega blast/astro city and a neo candy cab side by side, then it would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasuki-san View Post
    very clean and sorted collection. And I love this Tetris-like combination of boxes of consoles and stuff (Ive done the same)
    thanks hasuki. i'm still trying new ways to properly display the consoles to where they look nice and neat.

War Room Troll

cool video and not at all bad collection. You need to add some PVM goodness though

Spoiler:
    But for next game tour try lowering the volume on all the TVs as it is quite loud and at some point it gets really annoying.

Loyal Neo-Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by MuppeT View Post
    cool video and not at all bad collection. You need to add some PVM goodness though

Spoiler:
    But for next game tour try lowering the volume on all the TVs as it is quite loud and at some point it gets really annoying.
    i do need to add some pvms! i really want some big ones but they're impossible to find here in vegas.

i appreciate the feedback. it is a bit too loud now that i think about it but i'll keep that in mind for next room tour

Guerilla Warrior

Just watched the video very nice man. Good god you have a ton of stuff but its all very nice and neat love it!
    "NG.com breaking balls & crushing dreams since '99".

Loyal Neo-Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by MCF 76 View Post
    Just watched the video very nice man. Good god you have a ton of stuff but its all very nice and neat love it!
    hey thanks for checking out the vid bro. yes, its quite a bit of stuff but about 8 years of collecting. I also cleaned up my collection over a year ago, getting rid of about 8 systems and over 700 games so it used to be bigger.

Thread Information