i cant get my typex2 setup to work

prosper1ne

King's Dry,
I need help. Ive had my type x2 setup for a few years now, but ive never been able to get the dang thing to work. Essentially i just gave up on it and Its been collecting dust ever since. I dont have any original games to test, but i do have an hd loaded with games that i got from bigtime. He verified it was working and even sent me a replacement to try as well. Still no luck. I bought the mobo from scgon and it worked when he had it. So im wondering is my model board rejecting the hd loaded with games? The model # is 207a. I was told before buying it that it wouldnt work with an original kof13. Which was ok with me, but i would like to get it woking; hopefully with my current hd. Btw im using a vewlix l. Ive got dvi and vga

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Can you snap a picture of how you have it setup?

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
You need to provide more information on the issue you are facing. Describe the problem.

prosper1ne

King's Dry,
Ok i just tried hooking it up again. And the only game that i could actually get to boot was kof mira. None of the other games will load. That was the same problem i had before. I couldnt seem to get any response out of the controls either. The mouse works and the picture displays fine thru dvi connection. The sound is also working. So whether or not mira works i dont know. It does boot though

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Pics...and, what is the video card in the mobo?

prosper1ne

King's Dry,
I connected it and a game loaded and i have some controls. Gonna test some more

prosper1ne

King's Dry,
Cool my shit finally works. After all this time. Right on. Just a lil investigating