Hasuki-sans Gaming Ground

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
Hey there,

here are some pictures of my AES, Amiga, Naomi and PGM Collection. Not all games have been photographed and the picture quality is just my Mobile, but anyway I guess you can see that I like old stuff.... :)

2015-05-01 18.34.46.jpg

2015-05-01 18.34.58.jpg

2015-05-01 18.35.08.jpg

2015-05-01 18.35.17.jpg

2015-05-01 18.35.42.jpg

2015-05-01 18.38.03.jpg

2015-05-01 18.38.19.jpg

Thx

Hasuki-san

Attachments

• 2015-05-01 18.34.35.jpg
    2015-05-01 18.34.35.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 326
  • 2015-05-01 18.35.36.jpg
    2015-05-01 18.35.36.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 324
  • 2015-05-01 18.35.49.jpg
    2015-05-01 18.35.49.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 326
  • 2015-05-01 18.35.56.jpg
    2015-05-01 18.35.56.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 322

Kef9

Crossed Swords Squire
Nice collection mate. Thanks for posting. There are some real rare gems in there. Especially rb2 and kof2003!

Kef9

Crossed Swords Squire
Sorry, double post for some weird reason 7 mins apart.

However I can use it to say that the Mario mushroom is quality.

Last edited:

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Haha, like it how you just put the JP version of KoF2k between the english stuff :)

And now for your Arcade PCB collection. Come on, there must be something ;)

Great collection mate!

Last edited:

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
Nice collection mate. Thanks for posting. There are some real rare gems in there. Especially rb2 and kof2003!
thanks, but actually RB2 isn´t complete, so its not the high seller. But as you can see I love the KOFs and the only one missing is 2k, of course ;)

Haha, like it how you just put the JP version of KoF2k between the english stuff :)
And now for your Arcade PCB collection. Come on, there must be something ;)
Great collection mate!
Yeah, having 2k would really fit in this collection, but thats not very easy to get, also I won´t have the chance to get one from NGF with my name on the card. But anyway, I will look forward to get it in the future, to make the collection complete :)

Of course I got some more arcade stuff, but making pictures of bare PCBs is not very sexy. I thought you would like the ibara Snapcase or the poster. At least you can see that I like the Naomi Games and the PGM and the rest will follow some day. But the problem is - as you know - to find nice cases for every kind of PCB.You have bought my varth, right ? What is the game doing ? Still challenging ?

solid aes and arcade collection! really digging the snk figures!
yeah, I love those figurines, also any kind of SNK or Nintendo or Sega dolls. I got some more and will present them next time.

That Metal Slug X poster! :buttrock:
Thanks, I got so many nice posters around, especially from SNK, but no walls left ;)

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
...I got so many nice posters around, especially from SNK, but no walls left ;)

Well, if that's a problem, me got walls in every size & number... ;). Jokes aside though, it was about time you posted that cozy gaming sanctuary of yours, great stuff here for sure.

Those Amiga games alone are a sight, since it became so hard to find them in a complete condition, not to mention how mintish they look... and, of course, how expensive they are now. I also love Kaneko for Aero Blasters alone (the MD port is way better than Engine), got to try those two gems you got there from that little company.

And if your performance in Ibara is as big, as your poster, then I know what we'll play on my next visit ;).

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Nice place to game for sure!

I won´t have the chance to get one from NGF with my name on the card. But anyway, I will look forward to get it in the future, to make the collection complete
Not-Sure.jpg

making pictures of bare PCBs is not very sexy.
oh? I do like bare PCBs...

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
Well, if that's a problem, me got walls in every size & number... ;). Jokes aside though, it was about time you posted that cozy gaming sanctuary of yours, great stuff here for sure.

Those Amiga games alone are a sight, since it became so hard to find them in a complete condition, not to mention how mintish they look... and, of course, how expensive they are now. I also love Kaneko for Aero Blasters alone (the MD port is way better than Engine), got to try those two gems you got there from that little company.

And if your performance in Ibara is as big, as your poster, then I know what we'll play on my next visit ;).

of course my friend, anytime. We definitely should do this again since I can complete some Shoot´em ups just with the help of a good second player. And I remember our glorious - well it wasn´t so glorious, but anyway, I like this word - RFJ fight and our confusion about Change Air Blade (the Versus Shoot´em up, maybe you remember) and its weird game idea. Ahhhh, and no, my shooting skills in Ibara are not as big as the poster, but I still love to play this PCB.

Maybe I will take some pix of some PCB in the future, we never know. But I did a few more pictures of some SNK figures

2015-05-03 11.16.32.jpg

2015-05-03 11.16.45.jpg

2015-05-03 11.17.47.jpg

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Nice figures, plushies, saturn shmups, and Ibara poster. What are your Ibara and Cyvern high scores? Those are two of my all time favorites.

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
Nice figures, plushies, saturn shmups, and Ibara poster. What are your Ibara and Cyvern high scores? Those are two of my all time favorites.
thanks ! Actually I haven´t played Ibara for a while, so I guess I have to start again and do some higher scores. And about Cyvern: this game is crazy f.....ing hell. I love the design, the music and the boss enemies, but I have died so many dragon-deaths, so that my high scores would be more like low scores. But maybe you can tell me your scores and which dragon I should choose and then I can try to keep it up with you :)

Kef9

Crossed Swords Squire
thanks, but actually RB2 isn´t complete, so its not the high seller. But as you can see I love the KOFs and the only one missing is 2k, of course ;)

Yeah, having 2k would really fit in this collection, but thats not very easy to get, also I won´t have the chance to get one from NGF with my name on the card. But anyway, I will look forward to get it in the future, to make the collection complete :)

Is RB2 missing the manual then. Still its cool to own a copy :)

Yes you should finish the collection off and get KOF2000US to join the club. I often wonder how many people there are in the world with a full US/EURO set. I know some people don't see it as legit but at the end of the day no matter how much people hate Dion and Chris it was proven in court.

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
Yes you should finish the collection off and get KOF2000US to join the club. I often wonder how many people there are in the world with a full US/EURO set. I know some people don't see it as legit but at the end of the day no matter how much people hate Dion and Chris it was proven in court.

you are right, but I think KOF 2k is only worth the money, if you have - besides the game and insert/manual - also the greeting card with matching serial and with your name on it. Then its complete, otherwise there is always space for a better "more complete" copy of the game.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Ferious (the green dragon) is by far the easier to use because his straight rapid shot does good damage and his banish attack deploys instantly and has good accuracy. Some people use rapid (auto) fire circuits to play the game, with the right adjustment you can make your shot a bit faster, thus increasing your banish meter quicker. I choose to play without it though cause it sorta feels like cheating. Try to get your medals maxed out by the end of the first stage by using banish on the ground enemies. My high score is 12.8million, good luck beating that :make_fac:

Kef9

Crossed Swords Squire
you are right, but I think KOF 2k is only worth the money, if you have - besides the game and insert/manual - also the greeting card with matching serial and with your name on it. Then its complete, otherwise there is always space for a better "more complete" copy of the game.

So you mean its only worth it if its been authenticated by Dion or Chris and numbered with the stickers on. I disagree because I quite like it in its original form.

Voultar

I give zero fucks about my customers
I absolutely love the framed mini posters.

That's a beautiful collection!

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
So you mean its only worth it if its been authenticated by Dion or Chris and numbered with the stickers on. I disagree because I quite like it in its original form.
okay, understood. I just think that the personal writing is something special, if you bought it from the "producer" of the game. But anyway, the game itself as US Version is very rare and therefore very special.

I absolutely love the framed mini posters.

That's a beautiful collection!
thanks ! I want to bring so many nice marquees, flyers and stickers to the wall, but the room is too small and therefore I have to decide which to take. Maybe just rent a flat for gaming, that would be great :)

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Loving the statues man. I wish they made more statues related to SNK.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Are you putting the Sengeki and Cyvern carts in Shockboxes and the motherboard stored separately? If so, how is the fit in the shock? Do you have to cut the insides at all?

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
Loving the statues man. I wish they made more statues related to SNK.
yeah, I feel the same. I really like those KOF/Garou official ones and of course Haohmaru.

Are you putting the Sengeki and Cyvern carts in Shockboxes and the motherboard stored separately? If so, how is the fit in the shock? Do you have to cut the insides at all?
actually I only got those Gamecartridges inside those boxes and I have to store the motherboard somewhere else. I will try to make a pictures of the inner shockbox to show how I tried to do it properly

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
and here some pics of the selfmade Kaneko Inserts in the Box with cutted inlay for Kaneko Cartridges (I took the PGM Inlay which nearly fits perfect)

2015-09-26 11.21.20.jpg

2015-09-26 11.21.27.jpg

Voodoohead

Morden's Lackey
what i am asking myself as i see it on your pics...when will there be another wing commander!