PSX to JAMMA Laugh Converters

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Anyone got any tech info regarding the Rev1 PCB? Installed two of them in a supergun build and only the player 2 side is working, but Player 1 side has the LED lit while Player 2 doesn't.

I shot etokki an email through their site, hopefully they know what's up.

Thanks

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Anyone got any tech info regarding the Rev1 PCB? Installed two of them in a supergun build and only the player 2 side is working, but Player 1 side has the LED lit while Player 2 doesn't.

I shot etokki an email through their site, hopefully they know what's up.

Thanks

I haven't used these, truth be told.. although, this would be better called PSX to DB15 converters, or PSX to supergun.. there's not a jamma edge in site!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I haven't used these, truth be told.. although, this would be better called PSX to DB15 converters, or PSX to supergun.. there's not a jamma edge in site!

Ya the name is weird, I thought the same as well. They use "JAMMA" since it uses a modified Neo Geo pinout to accommodate all 6 action buttons you would find on a non-JAMMA board...lol.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Looks like Laugh fell off the face of the earth. He hasn't logged in at SRK for a year now.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
If all else fails you could use Toodles converter boards. I love those things.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Very nice! I just ordered another one, going to make a SNES to DB15 converter so I can use a SFC Capcom Power Stick with my CPS2 setup. Mine will be less elegant though, just a PCB in a project box with the required cables sticking out of each end.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Very nice! I just ordered another one, going to make a SNES to DB15 converter so I can use a SFC Capcom Power Stick with my CPS2 setup. Mine will be less elegant though, just a PCB in a project box with the required cables sticking out of each end.

I like the toodles FGW, just be aware that there's some kind of glitch with them from time to time where the buttons will all be acting weird like jab is also roundhouse or whatnot. All you need to do is just remap the buttons to fix that.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I'm no stranger to remapping it. I've got a Saturn to damn near everything converter that I built using a FGW converter, a MC Cthulhu, and a Neo extension cable.