Blast city with atomiswave button issues

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
So I bought a blast city cab, and an atomiswave mobo. (im not very tech savy with cabs)
(Its a 6 button cab layout)
The guy whos installing and selling the cab said this:
123 are top functions
456 are bottom functions

1 works 2 works 3 doesnt work (but works in test menu)
4 works 5 works 6 is not used

hes not sure how to get 5 buttons working but the test cart is fist of the north star, now im not at the shop but i mentioned via email maybe 3 is working/hooked up properly but the game doesnt use it? (4 buttons only for fotns?)

Just trying to sort this out before delivery this weekend and going by what he said has problems (if its a problem)

any help would be great, thanks :scratch:

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
So I bought a blast city cab, and an atomiswave mobo. (im not very tech savy with cabs)

(Its a 6 button cab layout)

The guy whos installing and selling the cab said this:

123 are top functions

456 are bottom functions

1 works 2 works 3 doesnt work (but works in test menu)

4 works 5 works 6 is not used

hes not sure how to get 5 buttons working but the test cart is fist of the north star, now im not at the shop but i mentioned via email maybe 3 is working/hooked up properly but the game doesnt use it? (4 buttons only for fotns?)

Just trying to sort this out before delivery this weekend and going by what he said has problems (if its a problem)

any help would be great, thanks :scratch:

Atomiswave uses all 5 buttons off the harness. Buttons 1-4 are usually on the jamma harness anyways, you need to wire button 5 on the next pin which is usually a ground pin. You need to add pins look at the pics on AO under the wiki should be clear what to do.