Jamma Cable

Hitokiri

Crossed Swords Squire
Where can I buy a good Jamma cable?
I don't want to make one with the crappy cable I can get here and I'd like one of good quality.
Thanks

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Where can I buy a good Jamma cable?
I don't want to make one with the crappy cable I can get here and I'd like one of good quality.
Thanks

A cabinet Jamma harness? Or a Jamma extension cable?

Either way, the Real Bob Roberts sells the best, IMO.

Edit- well, now you linked to a harness. I've never had long term experience with those cheap ebay ones. If you want the best, go with Bob Roberts. If you want something cheap and roll the dice on quality, go with any number of harnesses on ebay or other websites. JammaBoards also should have some.

Last edited:

sparksterz

Camel Slug
A cabinet Jamma harness? Or a Jamma extension cable?

Either way, the Real Bob Roberts sells the best, IMO.

Edit- well, now you linked to a harness. I've never had long term experience with those cheap ebay ones. If you want the best, go with Bob Roberts. If you want something cheap and roll the dice on quality, go with any number of harnesses on ebay or other websites. JammaBoards also should have some.

Yeah, Bob Roberts...I have one of his extensions in my Blast City. Works like a charm. To be honest a bunch of the others would occasionally miss a wire or two that another game would use that isn't as common, or all the pins weren't getting continuity...it's just a hassle that I'd rather avoid. Bob's may look like a hot glue gun mess at the bottom, but I wouldn't trade it for another extender.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner

Sounds like a bank transfer or western union transfer is the way to go then. Do you not have a bank account? Fees might be shitty for a relatively small amount transferred though.