I will be in Buckeye AZ in early June!

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
any good game stores within an hour drive/near the Phoenix area? already plan to visit castles n coasters for a day of fun.

celeritas

Mr. Big's Thug
There's Fallout Games http://falloutgames.net/
They have a couple stores in Phoenix and one in Tempe; it's a little hit or miss but I've seen the occasional AES cartridge pop up there and some Neo Geo Pocket Color games too.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
wish i would have known that when i was there! ill be sure to make my friend who lives there go check em out! thanks.

celeritas

Mr. Big's Thug
Wow you must have been there really early in June. Fallout Games hit or miss as it is kind of like a Bookman's: they keep a pretty large selection of fair condition games. You really have to go by semi-regularly to see if anything in very good/like new condition shows up so I don't think you missed out on terribly much. But that's just me though -- I am pretty particular about the condition of my games. Maybe obsessively so. Pathologically, even.

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
There's Fallout Games http://falloutgames.net/
They have a couple stores in Phoenix and one in Tempe; it's a little hit or miss but I've seen the occasional AES cartridge pop up there and some Neo Geo Pocket Color games too.

Are you out here then, or in San Fran? (or just been out here before etc?)

Also, good to meet you
max 330 mega

celeritas

Mr. Big's Thug
Very nice to meet you too!

I'm kind of a wandering gypsy right now and San Francisco is where I consider my home base (and probably always will). I'm finishing up a stint in Tucson, AZ right now and will be leaving Arizona in a couple of weeks.

Sometimes, if my flight in PHX gets canceled or suffers a connection-breaking delay, I might stop by Fallout Games before driving back down to Tucson. In Tucson, there's a shop called Game Trader which is pretty good but they haven't had any Neo Geo stuff come through for years. Still, the owner, Dave, is a really awesome guy and worth talking to if you happen to be in the area.

I'm not sure if I can post new threads yet, but I tend to travel frequently to San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and Honolulu, so if anyone knows of any good game stores in those areas, please let me know!

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
celeritas, sounds like you jet set all the cool spots.
was cool hangin for a brief moment with you too fomoco&co :)