Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
this photo,

wDl5EzX.jpg

especially the woman in the "BLACK POWER" shirt

is shameful.

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's

Thank you for that. As a Mexican/American, I can relate to that vid.
Don't get me wrong, I've met some pretty cool cops in my life. But when it comes to places like Irvine (Orange County), those guys are straight assholes.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Thank you for that. As a Mexican/American, I can relate to that vid.
Don't get me wrong, I've met some pretty cool cops in my life. But when it comes to places like Irvine (Orange County), those guys are straight assholes.

Y'know, I can show that video to white people all I want to but the ones that choose to be close minded will never understand. I can show it to black Americans and they will also be close minded. My stupid fucking black students want to be close minded because their parents are fucking close minded. It's a vicious cycle that won't end unless we stop having slave mentality. What the looters are doing is fucking slave mentality. THIS is what the system wants them to do.

The System: Let's kill a black person!
Black American: Let's have a peaceful protest! Do what the great Dr. King said to do!
The System: Okay, we've done enough now. They won't get past us. Their marches do nothing and yet they still try.

Since Michael Brown's death and working in the Jew news media, i've noticed a trend in what's being presented and how it's being presented. If we're being presented in a "positive" light, it's us as entertainers. If we're being put in a real positive light, it's an "online exclusive" report. Us in a negative light will be in plain sight and we'll be seen as animals. Yet when white people do some fucked up shit, they're seen as being "drunk" or "overly excited" and it will get little to not attention.

I'm happy to see blacks stand up but we have to do it right and do it differently.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Once they stared looting and local law enforcement was being overtaken national guard should have been called in and the city put on martial law. Detain looters by force if necessary.

Anyone stating in a later post that it would be unjust is a fucking idiot. A majority of those looters are on welfare and burning their own neighborhoods the selfish fucks need to be purged.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Jew news media.

Maury just made it real.

Seriously though, I like where that video is coming from, but why does it still play up the victim mentality?

Some of my predecessors were poor ass white people from the Czech region of Austro-Hungary that farmed in Minnesota in the 1880s. Tell me how I inherit slavery?

I don't want that, I know you (the collective you) don't want that, so why are we still talking about it?

There are serious race issues especially surrounding criminal policy and how police work is conducted. Let's have that conversation, but please stop telling me that I am somehow actively putting black people down because I'm white. These movements should be all of us, instead they're just deepening divisions because people see a lack of community accountability.

Marek

Banned
getting REAL tired of this shit.

I'm about to be ok with them issuing an order for Marshal Law and opening fire on anyone looting.

Dude shut the fuck up you fat shit. No one here gives two fucks what you think about literally anything.

Marek

Banned
Also. This thread is showing a distinct lack of GregNye.

Greg please explain this all to us.

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
Dude shut the fuck up you fat shit. No one here gives two fucks what you think about literally anything.

Thank you. Nothing worse than people treating disposable goods over human life (yes, they are breaking the law and need to be punished, but killing them is beyond extreme).

Marek

Banned
Thank you. Nothing worse than people treating disposable goods over human life (yes, they are breaking the law and need to be punished, but killing them is beyond extreme).

Qft

This neckbeard slob is a shitstain.

Someone mod me, Jesus h....

Edit: perhaps the neckbeard is a 711 clerk and is scared for his life

Last edited:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Can anyone from Baltimore verify that the riots were localized and getting played up for the purpose of race-baiting?

It wouldn't surprise me....I remember stories of g7 summit protests in the early 2000s where peaceful protesters show up, but everything quickly going to shit after a few hooded "anarchists" would show up to steal the spotlight.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
My two cents as someone who casually studies cultures and the evolution of societies: It saddens me to see people getting hurt and the violence but it doesn't surprise me one iota and I think it is the logical/inevitable thing to happen. It is also very telling that many of the items the looters were stealing were things like toilet paper, OTC meds like aspirin, and formula. These are poor, destitute people who have already been angry from years of abuse from a system that doesn't work. Deaths of their own citizens that go uninvestigated or unpunished lights the fuse when people realize that the established power structure just doesn't value their lives as much as others. We can make judgement calls about other people's behaviors all we want, but when a system isn't working for people and is actively hurting them then there is no point and no advantage to "doing the right thing".

Our ideas of what is "right" or moral to do don't apply to people who it doesn't help in the first place. When people realize these ideas don't apply to them and they aren't worth anything to their society, they will fight back, I expect them to, and the blown fuse is unfortunately the only way the severity of things will get noticed and drastic change will happen. Yes, it goes without saying that MLK & Malcolm X were far more organized, but I think that we really whitewash history and forget that even they were on the FBI lists as threats, were arrested multiple times, subject to constant surveillance, and viewed as horrible disturbers of the peace and they and their followers were beaten and killed. MLK was resolutely peaceful, and he still ended up assassinated. No one has any right to tell anyone to not fight, have anger, or make war to protect themselves or change their unjust society. Nobody has the right to say that people just, "aren't being upset in the right way" when the way that the establishment society expects you to be upset doesn't change anything.

It seems to be "noble" and "just" in our American history books when we talk about white people rioting against police and armies and rebelling against established hegemonies and corrupt institutions- The whites' last resort is making insurrection and revolutionary war. But apparently black kids getting shot by the people given guns by the power structure can't hurl rocks...?

beigemore

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
Free Mountain Dew and Doritos with every riot. Restrictions don't apply.

Marek

Banned
My two cents as someone who casually studies cultures and the evolution of societies: It saddens me to see people getting hurt and the violence but it doesn't surprise me one iota and I think it is the logical/inevitable thing to happen. It is also very telling that many of the items the looters were stealing were things like toilet paper, OTC meds like aspirin, and formula. These are poor, destitute people who have already been angry from years of abuse from a system that doesn't work. Deaths of their own citizens that go uninvestigated or unpunished lights the fuse when people realize that the established power structure just doesn't value their lives as much as others. We can make judgement calls about other people's behaviors all we want, but when a system isn't working for people and is actively hurting them then there is no point and no advantage to "doing the right thing".

Our ideas of what is "right" or moral to do don't apply to people who it doesn't help in the first place. When people realize these ideas don't apply to them and they aren't worth anything to their society, they will fight back, I expect them to, and the blown fuse is unfortunately the only way the severity of things will get noticed and drastic change will happen. Yes, it goes without saying that MLK & Malcolm X were far more organized, but I think that we really whitewash history and forget that even they were on the FBI lists as threats, were arrested multiple times, subject to constant surveillance, and viewed as horrible disturbers of the peace and they and their followers were beaten and killed. MLK was resolutely peaceful, and he still ended up assassinated. No one has any right to tell anyone to not fight, have anger, or make war to protect themselves or change their unjust society. Nobody has the right to say that people just, "aren't being upset in the right way" when the way that the establishment society expects you to be upset doesn't change anything.

It seems to be "noble" and "just" in our American history books when we talk about white people rioting against police and armies and rebelling against established hegemonies and corrupt institutions- The whites' last resort is making insurrection and revolutionary war. But apparently black kids getting shot by the people given guns by the power structure can't hurl rocks...?

Aaaaand boom goes the dynamite

There are certain members abstaining from this thread because they know you're right and feel ashamed for what is in their heart for black america.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

Well said. Considering some of the recent videos, the overwhelming majority of protesters are being remarkably restrained. I read that Americans are statistically more likely to be killed by cops than gang members or terrorists. Not sure if that's true but it wouldn't surprise me if it was.

Marek

Banned
They're stealing his Slurpee drank! You can't blame him for his anger.

Obesity is a disease. He is helpless without Jesus and a 12 step program

Can anyone from Baltimore verify that the riots were localized and getting played up for the purpose of race-baiting?

It wouldn't surprise me....I remember stories of g7 summit protests in the early 2000s where peaceful protesters show up, but everything quickly going to shit after a few hooded "anarchists" would show up to steal the spotlight.

This is a good question.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Lithy, why take offense to something that doesn't apply to you. I posted that to answer Neo Ash's question. :)

I'd love to have a conversation on how things can improve.

My suggestion is for black folks to stop living in the past on how things worked for us over 50 years ago. We need to come up with better solutions to improve communities with EACH OTHER and look towards the NOW instead of looking up to black "leaders" that profit off of our grief. We also need to stop looking for white acknowledgement in THEIR media.

When black people in America are put on the spot for something positive, it's either on how we've "broken cultural norms" (i.e., black people arn't known for doing this), "entertainment" (i.e. This homeless rapper in Chicago), or black improvement in education is an online exclusive (here). Oh I should point out when we are put in the spotlight for something positive (Charles Ramsey for example), they'll look up their past and try to smear them when they don't fit their mold.

My STUDENTS today feel as though they are worthless based on years of being told that by their parents and previous generations. There's no guidance and no structure; my kids would rather be in ISS/OCS (jail for the public schools) than to be in their classroom with their peers. Most are in there cause they curse out the teacher or put their hands on the teacher.

That "victim mentality" you mention isn't what you think it is. The man in the video is stating facts as a reminder to everyone in America what my ancestors have suffered and what the next generation can do to overcome it. The victim mentality comes from people visiting the past and STAYING there. Not talking about something will NOT make it go away.

Edit: Well said, Stefan.

You mention Dr. King and the FBI. While I was making my documentary last year, I found out my late great uncle Rev. Ezekiel Bell was very close friends with Dr. King. It was revealed in 2012, the year my uncle died, that one of his friends, Earnest Withers, was an FBI informant. Mr. Withers was a respected photographer (he took the famous photo of Emmit Till on his death bed) and he was loved but to hear that he was working with the enemy more or less justifies our anger with a community that historically is against us.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Well put Maury!

The bit about Earnest withers is pretty fucking nuts man, a crescendo of wtf in an already heavy post

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
That video is funny.

Been a while since I've seen a cop walk backwards, esp. one in riot gear.

Tx

the police chief put out a statement saying that on saturday the protests reflected "the best of baltimore". pretty much everything was peaceful and organized. The second it turns violent (as of today) is when it stops being a protest.

Looting is disgusting. looting is just an excuse to try and get away with a crime while the police are occupied with other things.

I've honestly been completely busy with something else today so i just saw all of this shit happening in the last 90 minutes or so. It's pretty heart wrenching stuff. Yes there are shitty cops out there. Yes there are also damn fine ones. The whole thing needs an overhaul.

Bonus video:
Cops throwing rocks back at protestors. Then lose the street. I swear it looks like something out of walking dead when the people disperse the police.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I guess this will get ignored but those riots are happening because people are angry, and they have every right to be.

The police in Baltimore are beyond corrupted. I know of many times where police have brutalized friends, thrown them against the ground, against parked cars, as if to shake any drugs or weapons out them. It doesn't matter how sober you sound to a reasonable person. It's not enough when you're up against someone who has gone down the road of brutality so many times that it feels right now. And that's where the Baltimore police are now. They don't know the difference between what is right and what is wrong.

Those rioters are getting a lot of flak because rioting is wrong and for that they are idiots. The thing is, those "idiots" have made this issue so big now tht people have no choice but to view it under the microscope it demands. If this were a peaceful protest of people in their sunday church clothes all looking like MLK, no one would give a shit.