A very good NGPC review from Game Sack

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
yeah. watched it day one.

I've seen a few reviews lately, and I don't think the screen capture does it justice. The sound is always very tinny when compared live play.

omegasit

Crossed Swords Squire
It was a good watch, though I feels most of their vids are a good watch.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Thanks for posting this as it was at the very least a good overview of the system.

I am trying to figure out what else I need to get for NGPC. I think it is Magic Drop but that seems hard to come by.

Mr. Mort

Another Striker
I really like their videos. They're high quality, informative, and usually funny. A winning combination, you can tell Joe especially puts a lot of effort into making them.

sparksterz

Camel Slug
I gotta say I was surprised at the length of the video for a relatively short lived portable system. Its definitely made me think twice about whether I should pick one up.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
loved their review of the ngpc. definitely my favorite people to watch for game and system reviews

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Yeah, these guys are more tolerable than the majority of reviewers on YouTube.

Good review!

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Gamesack is pretty much the only Youtube show that I still look forward to new episodes from. Their reviews are always interesting and well researched. Their Neo Geo CD review is also worth a watch if anyone hasn't seen it yet.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Dave disliked CFC (and played CFC2 English without mentioning it was a fan translation), bah. $65 for a loose Faselei is a good price - lol, what? Nothing to say about Pac Man? How about you need that damn ring for it to be the least bit enjoyable (a dirty Miss Pac Man joke would've written itself). No real love for Biomotor Unitron, meh, sequel not even mentioned. And all the hate on the lack of a back light...

No, seriously, the video was cool, I enjoyed it - all the major titles were mentioned and the reviews were fair, you really get the impression they spend some good time on playing them. And the production value was (as always with game sack) very good.

Last edited:

MrRoboto19XX

Rugal's Thug
I'm usually pretty happy with their videos, and this is no exception. I do wish they had given some more time to CFC, and I was a bit surprised they didn't mention much about the Dreamcast connectivity, which seemed odd. In general I'm just happy to see the NGPC get some coverage that a good chunk of people will see.