Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NGPC NTM Los Turfes Club: Pocket League Score Thread

I'm struggling with this game. I'm not too experienced with golf games, but I'm having fun. I finished the first 8 holes with a bad score on the US level using the US player. I don't think I could take a good pic with my camera either.

Pre-Order now to avoid disappointment.

Loyal Neo-Disciple

It's all practice. I would recommend playing conservatively at first. Getting greedy, going for that really tight shot, always ends badly for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vectorman0 View Post
    It's all practice. I would recommend playing conservatively at first. Getting greedy, going for that really tight shot, always ends badly for me.
    *nods head* I've been using the defaults, and it doesn't always pay off in a good shot except in the early holes.

Pre-Order now to avoid disappointment.

Bashful Neophyte

| Yohanov | -17 | Germany | Power Golfer | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |

Proof (sorry it's too big) :

Hey guys, I'm got my NGPC 8 days ago, never had one before.

I expected NTM to be a worst version of the mvs but it has actually been brilliant and surprisingly addictive. It's my most played game with Gals Fighters so far.

I played it everyday, slowly improving my scores until I could beat Suicide Killer record on Germany. Now I'm ready to move on to the other courses with the Power Golfer.

I hope other members will keep submitting their scores as this thread has been on hiatus for a year now!

Host for Orochi

Wow, nice score espcecially for you having the system for just 8 days! Technically we are on par now, but -18 and maybe even -19 is possible on the Germany course with enough of discipline (and luck!). I didn't bother lately to improve my score since this thread died down and didn't get an update for a long time. But go ahead, maybe it's itching me to do better

Also nice to see you can get such a high score with the Power Golfer. That's not easy imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Pep
    Your nickname suits very well for someone who has decided collecting NGH

Bashful Neophyte

Thank you, I guess I have to go back and improve it again now hehe. I made a double bogey on the infamous hole 15 so it's definitely possible to do better (altough I do the par like 90% of the time and only 10% birdy on this hole with the PW).

I think just like on the mvs the power golfer is extremely good once mastered.

Having the power stat maxed out means he has unique eagles opportunities, to balance that they gave him the minimum stats on everything else which make him well balanced, anything more would have been OP.

But I'll try to get good scores with the 6 golfers over the next years anyways lol

Host for Orochi

Good luck, looking forward to your new scores

Oh and here's an up to date list for the thread's sake:

USA

| electricgrave | -14 | USA | Technician | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
    | Caplet | -12 | USA | Veteran | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
    | suicidekiller | -12 | USA | Shot Maker | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
    | herb | -10 | USA | Shot Maker | Stroke Play | NGPC | Clubs of Legend Run |

JAPAN

| suicidekiller | -14 | Japan | Shot Maker | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
    | Caplet | -13 | Japan | Veteran | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
    | Vectorman0 | -12 | Japan | Shot Maker | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
    | electricgrave | -8 | Japan | Technician | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
    | Faselei! | +2 | Japan | Shot master | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |

GERMANY

| Yohanov | -17 | Germany | Power Golfer | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
    | suicidekiller | -17 | Germany | Shot Maker | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
    | Caplet | -14 | Germany | Veteran | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
    | Vectorman0 | -11 | Germany | Shot Maker | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |

Bashful Neophyte

Can't wait summer to play this again.

I know it's been a while but suicidekiller has it all under control . Time to dust off the clubs yet again!

Host for Orochi

Yeah, I wanted to literally give it a shot for quite a while but somehow I'm done with it for now. I'll practice the USA course at some point later on and hope for some more competition!

Yeah, I'm gonna try to get some runs in this week. Maybe work on JAP and GER and try to catch up!

Kuroko's Training Dummy

Thought I would give this league a shot as well.

I have reset my cart as when i got it it was preowned. Started out strong, finished absymal haha! Think I spent more time in the water or O.B than I did on the fairway in the second half lol!

Here are my scores:

| Handle | Score | Course | Golfer | Mode | Platform | Clubs |
    | Magn0x | +11 | Japan | Technician UK | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal |

1.png

the first 6 holes in USA are usually pretty straight forward...but then things get funky, lol.

Welcome to the League!!! I should really get going with some Pocket Turfies, I don't even have an entry for Germany and Suicidekiller is working on some USA runs, plus I need to improve my Japan score...Dat Turfes Life!

Kuroko's Training Dummy

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Jaguar View Post
    Welcome to the League!!! I should really get going with some Pocket Turfies, I don't even have an entry for Germany and Suicidekiller is working on some USA runs, plus I need to improve my Japan score...Dat Turfes Life!
    Thanks again Dark Jaguar!

It's great how the pocket version maintains the feel of its arcade big brother isn't it, very playable, I am looking forward to getting a score on all the courses, and hopefully getting better over time lol!

Mr. Big's Thug

Can I get in on this also? Had a ton of fun trying!

| tighecg | -6 | Japan | Putt Master | Stroke Play | NGPC |

The last three holes on this course screw me every time. On this round, when I got to them I played it super safe. I was still 2 over on the 16th!
    I am this village's idiot

Bashful Neophyte

Welcome tighecg. I got kind of burned out from the game. To reach good scores you have to play the same course over and over until you know the holes by heart. And when you take a break from the game and come back later you need several try to remember everything again, playing 18 holes takes a while etc.
    But I'll still try to beat records later when it will feel fresh enough.

Also an odd reason made it hard for me to switch from the Brazilian to the other chars, which is that playing a whole course last much longer with the other characters, just because their power jauge moves much slower ^^
    Last edited by Yohanov; 08-27-2017 at 04:00 PM.

Bashful Neophyte

I beat germany's record a while back, it is still possible to do better with a lot of patience. I hope suicidekiller doesn't have an hidden score too this time x)

proof : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6...ldRZVZzOGR1REk

USA

| electricgrave | -14 | USA | Technician | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
    | Caplet | -12 | USA | Veteran | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
    | suicidekiller | -12 | USA | Shot Maker | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
    | herb | -10 | USA | Shot Maker | Stroke Play | NGPC | Clubs of Legend Run |

JAPAN

| suicidekiller | -14 | Japan | Shot Maker | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
    | Caplet | -13 | Japan | Veteran | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
    | Vectorman0 | -12 | Japan | Shot Maker | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
    | electricgrave | -8 | Japan | Technician | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
    | tighecg | -6 | Japan | Putt Master | Stroke Play | NGPC | ? Clubs
    | Faselei! | +2 | Japan | Shot master | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |

GERMANY

| Yohanov | -18 | Germany | Power Golfer | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
    | suicidekiller | -17 | Germany | Shot Maker | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
    | Caplet | -14 | Germany | Veteran | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
    | Vectorman0 | -11 | Germany | Shot Maker | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
    Last edited by Yohanov; 10-31-2017 at 11:37 AM.

Host for Orochi

Nice one! Keep going, there is a lot of room for improvement on the other courses too. Haven't touched the game for quite some time now unfortunately

As far as I remember it would even be possible to do a -19 or -20 on Germany but you need a LOT of luck to do so.

Thread Information