You'd think a garage with six dead, boxed babies would smell a little bit

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I guess you just get used to it after a few of them.
Dead babies would stop smelling after a few weeks. Ever have a dead squirrel in your attic? It goes away pretty quickly.....nature and all.

That sounded really painful though. She had all 6 at home.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Meh, she just shit'em out. She was on the drugs so bad she probably barely felt it if at all.

P.S. - She has to be covering for someone...

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I imagine that's what the trailer those two gay guys live in smells like. What are their names? They were in the war room banner at one time.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I imagine that's what the trailer those two gay guys live in smells like. What are their names? They were in the war room banner at one time.

neohyphen_zps4daaa4e2.gif

These guys?

WTF was their deal?

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I'm in agreement with neobuyer here.

I mean, in a perfect world, she would've gotten her act together when she had the child, and perhaps realized that there are people in the world other than yourself to consider sometimes. Probably not a realistic scenario, unfortunately.

But the world is far from perfect, and so we're forced to play the hand we're dealt.

I also wholeheartedly disagree with the absurd notion that all life is equally important. It's a nice simple tagline - but from a logical standpoint it is not worth discussion. neobuyer is of course correct when he mentions that 'mini-miscarriages' happen all the time - a child can be conceived and then aborted by standard birth control, an IUD, and most other birth control devices. So are these unwitting mothers then in the same boat with Susan Smith, who drove her thinking, loving children off into a lake as they plead and screamed for their lives?

Fuck me, this is some depressing shit.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Thank you Galfordo, you are a wise man.

The fact of the matter is that, statistically, many kids that are unwwanted grow up in terible homes, lead unhappy lives and often follow in their parents footsteps in regards to drugs, alcohol, violence, crime, etc. Children deserve to be raised in a 2 parent household by commited, responsible parents. Anyone who thinks wherever kids are concerned- it's all good, have as many as you want- they are the irresponsible, and/or ignorant ones.

This kind of happy delusion, or "this is what I choose to believe!" despite hard evidence to the contrary- it's people like this that are such a big part of the problem. It's like the hysterical paranoia with parents and their percieved view of 'child sexual predators', when the REAL threat of most child abuse comes from family members, friends and neighborhood acquaintences. Actual wierd psycho pederast wandering 'sexual predators' are quite rare. The real pederasts tend to go into a career that allows them to be around children at work: gym coaches, teachers, bicycle shops, amusement parks, child photographers, etc. Obviously most people in these kinds of jobs is not a pederast.

It's because we live in a society built and constucted out of feel-good LIES that a lot of the really bad shit goes on under the public radar.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
This shit is not merciful. A baby still suffers and feels pain. Merciful would be for her to take her own life if she felt she would be that bad of a mother.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Hate to say it, but if you feel you should have an abortion, you should have an abortion.

Why bring a child into the world that will be unloved and uncared for?

(actually, they should tie these bitches tubes so they can't pollute the world)

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Hate to say it, but if you feel you should have an abortion, you should have an abortion.

Why bring a child into the world that will be unloved and uncared for?

(actually, they should tie these bitches tubes so they can't pollute the world)

I tend to agree, with this world's population rising past 7 billion. Let's have a look back shall we, in 1940 it was around 2 billion. How's that for some perspective. You better have a good fucking reason to bring another person into the world and make sure they're cared for and brought up with some resemblance of morals.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
3rd world people are the dumbest fucks ever...what kind of person looks around at the squalor, the disease, the crowding, the starvation, etc of their slums and says: "WOW, you know what this place needs? TEN MORE UNWANTED CHILDREN".

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
3rd world people are the dumbest fucks ever...what kind of person looks around at the squalor, the disease, the crowding, the starvation, etc of their slums and says: "WOW, you know what this place needs? TEN MORE UNWANTED CHILDREN".

Emotion has a lot to answer for.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The real solution is for these people to stop fucking like rabbits, but in our PC society that is too much/wrong to ask. So for better or worse, abortion it is.

I heard somewhere that we've killed more humans from abortion since the 70's than all the wars in recorded history combined. Fucking sad.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
The real solution is for these people to stop fucking like rabbits, but in our PC society that is too much/wrong to ask. So for better or worse, abortion it is.

I heard somewhere that we've killed more humans from abortion since the 70's than all the wars in recorded history combined. Fucking sad.

Just imagine if we had none of this medical help and we just reproduced uncontrollably.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

FWIW everyone's a dumbfuck and making babies.

Marek

Banned
But, you lost me on the God spiel. Not sure your stance in relation to your comments, but I generally switch off when religion is brought into the mix because it is all too subjective and things end up going in circles.

I think its salient.

What is fucking us up is the shift from practical population control schemes, like the abortion techniques used in the Polynesian islands for millennia, to a religious based - "every sperm is sacred, every child must be born" attitude - when the world as a whole is more hostile to poor parents than ever before.

Its fucking retarded and its theocratic fascism too.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
FWIW everyone's a dumbfuck and making babies.

Nothing wrong with a couple of kids to pass your money/property to.

Imagine if you died without kids or a will?
Some government fag would just take YOUR money and buy a cottage and some ski-doos with it.

Marek

Banned

Abortion is and always has been the answer, since contraception will never be free or adequately supported by the theocrats who run the show worldwide.

I encourage everyone to read Collapse, by Jared Diamond. His explication of the different population control schemes on fairly isolated Polynesian islands is nothing short of fascinating. Abortion was regarded a necessary fact of life since overpopulation is more of a direct problem to their societies, what with highly limited farmland and all.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Every month the thought occurs to me that Idiocracy wasn't just a comedy movie.
Every month I'm less convinced it's just a coincidence.
Every month I see TV getting closer to airing "Ow, My Balls!"

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
I encourage everyone to read Collapse, by Jared Diamond. His explication of the different population control schemes on fairly isolated Polynesian islands is nothing short of fascinating. Abortion was regarded a necessary fact of life since overpopulation is more of a direct problem to their societies, what with highly limited farmland and all.

I have done just that, as well as two of his other books. I think Guns, Germs and Steel is a masterwork, although I am pretty critical of Collapse. Full of interesting facts though, He just seems to me to be too emotional and at times even biased towards typical PC left thinking, such as global warming and other "sob, sob, cry, sob ...we're hurting our mother, the planet, this is rape!" Kind of things. I have a serious problem with the very notion of nature worship. Because I see it for what it truly is: an animistic superstition, and giving into our most dumbass primitive instincts. Example: Thinking that if the "evil corporations" rape our precious 'Mother Earth', then she will strike back at us with hurricanes, rising sea levels and killer volcanos- as if the Earth is some kind of sentient, intelligent being with feelings and an attitude. People that think this and that live in any wealthy, educated society are drooling, illogical idiots.

Getting back to 'Collapse' though, I really did like his exploration of prehistoric Polynesian culture. His science is spot on, and I particularly like the fact that he does not portray native peoples as blameless Pollyannas that strictly preserve the 'delicate balance of nature'. For example- he details how the early Polynesian people landed in what was then a paradise, and quickly ate most every native species on those islands into extinction. To the point that vicious warrior societies emerged and even resorted to cannibalism- because there were much too many people and not enough food to go around. Diamond's writings and take on Rwanda is as brilliant as it is horrifying and dusgusting.

If you like Jared Diamond Popcorn Smutton, please, please take the time and effort to track down a physical copy of Henry Hobhouse's incredible book "Seeds of Change- five plants that changed the world". It's obscure and not available as an eBook, but you can get it on Amazon used pretty cheap. It is one of the most profound and enlightening books I have ever read. For example, how England's sweet tooth, in the form of sugar- was directly responsible for the African Slave trade. It wasn't some huge evil desire to enslave those 'primitive darkies', but the huge demand and massive profits of England's lust for sugar. All the human suffering and countless lives lost (well into the millions) happened only because the Brits wanted to sweeten their tea and cookies. That's how oblivious the average person is to out-of-sight suffering, regardless of how monstrous or cruel it is.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Right?

I mean, really? Kept them all in boxes like old hardbacks and no one at all noticed?

That mugshot is pretty awesome.
It's a weird fact of science that dead babies don't really start smelling until you have at least seven of them for whatever reason.

The real solution is for these people to stop fucking like rabbits, but in our PC society that is too much/wrong to ask.
Fucking is hardwired in. It's a biological imperative. Asking people not to do it is not only unrealistic, it's fucking stupid. Asking them to fuck smarter would be nice, but not to fuck at all goes against the nature of all living things.

I'd say it's encouraging that we haven't killed as many people from wars in recent decades. Go us.

Anyway, I'm sure the number of abortions is completely fucking dwarfed by the number of lives completely ruined by uncaring or just plain absent parents having emotionally stunted unwanted kids that managed to grow to adulthood.