Nci back in business?

BOERenSKIN

n00b
NCI posted on Facebook they will release Breakers Revenge. Think doesn't add anything, as conversions are available for a long time. But it's some news.

Samuray

Another Striker
10 Year Member
NCI posted on Facebook they will release Breakers Revenge. Think doesn't add anything, as conversions are available for a long time. But it's some news.

Can't find their Facebook site....I get Cancer Institutes and Irish Colleges....but releease on what? AES? Digital download?

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
It will be licensed by Visco at least, but it's still a bootleg as far as most people are concerned.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Sure but still nice to get it in any other format than MVS.

I fear though it again will have the homecart-pricepoint so 500 Euros or sth like that.
I dunno if I'm in for a game already available on MVS if that's the case.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
What ever happened to that donkey game they were working on?

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
But it's some news.

In related news, some spanish fogot slapped together a few metal slug 2 conversions and put them up on ebay, you should also make a thread about that also.

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
It will be licensed by Visco at least, but it's still a bootleg as far as most people are concerned.

how would that be a boot? its licensed by visco so i wouldnt see it as a boot.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
What ever happened to that donkey game they were working on?

That was LeCortex, NCI were the ones that claimed that they had Warriors of Fate and they lied about it.

I wonder what AES game they are going to sac to make them? unlike NGDEV and Neobitz, NCI doesn't use custom PCBs and repopped AES snap locks.

pipes

That was LeCortex, NCI were the ones that claimed that they had Warriors of Fate and they lied about it.

I wonder what AES game they are going to sac to make them? unlike NGDEV and Neobitz, NCI doesn't use custom PCBs and repopped AES snap locks.

Ah, gotcha. How could I possibly confuse these two pillars of the video game industry? My bad.

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner

They really shouldnt be repurposing these original carts for new ones. If these carts were produced in the thousands, making 300 (for example) of these new carts will be a significant chunk out of the original stock. These old PCBs are also not as reliable compared if new ones were produced. Working with 25 year old hardware is not a good idea.

Spend the extra money and get it done right.

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
NCI will not limit their profits by niceties like that... and dumbfucks will gobble up all their conversions.

kuk

Benimaru's Hairdresser

just for precision Le Cortex and NCI are not the same people and society
but NCI recruit Le Cortex for Treasure of Caribbean (and only for that)

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
just for precision Le Cortex and NCI are not the same people and society
but NCI recruit Le Cortex for Treasure of Caribbean (and only for that)

That is correct. I'm hoping that Le Cortex learned how to properly program a Neo game since in Totc they made a lot of mistakes.

kuk

Benimaru's Hairdresser
With Crouching Pony, Le Cortex do an better game than TotC :mr_t:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
is that pony game even out yet?

kuk

Benimaru's Hairdresser
may be too
but they have very real hardware probleme
and they work on it

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
With Crouching Pony, Le Cortex do an better game than TotC :mr_t:

I wouldn't call this an achievement though. Treasure of the Caribbean was a freaking insult to the Neo Geo :keke:

pipes

may be too
but they have very real hardware probleme
and they work on it

Are you affiliated with them somehow? Some of your posts make you sound like you work in their PR department.