NEO TURF MASTERS: Los Turfes Club! Score Thread.

1up

Galford's Armourer
Name - Score - Course - Golfer - Platform
1up - +5 - Japan - UK - MVS

jkeYEgM.jpg

20J8P5D.jpg

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Crap, I just bought my MVS cart. Looks like I should trade it out for the CD version. Extra Scotland Course? Yes please!

Maybe we can convince Raz to port the CD version to MVS, or unlock Scotland if it's in the MVS code.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yeah and charge 300 bucks for a 100 bucks worth boot, I don't think so.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Scotland course is too impossibru

ill have a score by this weekend Baden here I come!

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
You can burn a copy of the NGCD version and play it on the Dreamcast, just saying.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Wait? What? Scotland? Is that part of the euro bios courses? There's also a Neo CD special course but it's just random holes into one course.

Someone please help us clear this up. I will check in detail once I get home, I'm open to add whatever courses are in all regions so no worries.

Thanks ShootTheCore for contributing with our first submission!

Nancy sends her regards and wishes you better luck next time!

0906-olivia-munn-bikini-03.jpg

I wonder if the special course can be added to the program rom so we have access to all courses.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
No 'cause the info required isn't on the cart.

If the special course is just a bunch of random holes on courses that exist then the data is already on the cart. It would just require a program rom update or patch as long as nothing new is being introduced.

gamerwhat

Mr. Big's Thug
Another nice addition would be to use random select for golfer and course. It's done by holding B+C+D when choosing golfer/course.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
If the special course is just a bunch of random holes on courses that exist then the data is already on the cart. It would just require a program rom update or patch as long as nothing new is being introduced.

I think the only info that might not be in the cart is the graphic for the course itself and the audio for the title of the course but if it's the random course I think it is, all the holes are already there.

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
I have a CDZ that needs more quality games, but I checked and didn't realize that NTM was so freaking rare and expensive on CD!! I thought the CD games were supposed to be cheaper!

I'm all for an updated cartridge Program ROM to add the Scotland course, ala the slowdown minimizing mod for Metal Slug 2.

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
I'm getting better...

ShootTheCore - +4 - Japan - German - MVS

IMG_8570.jpgIMG_8571.jpgIMG_8573.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That's the spririt! In no time you'll be under par, I guarantee it!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
If the special course is just a bunch of random holes...

There is a feature on the Neo-Geo CD version of BTG/NTM to play a course that consists only of randomly selected holes from all the four main courses and there is Scotland, the fifth course with exclusive material, i.e. 18 completely new designed holes, only available on the NGCD.

While the first feature does not bring anything to this competition, since it is nothing more than a nice two player gimmick, the second one is certainly a worthy addition for our own race to Dubai ;).

As it was already mentioned, the Scotland course is indeed danmaku, that said, the best I could do yet was a +1... but since we have Los Turfers now, I'll have to go back to the hell again, I guess...

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Last night I tried to play the Japan course and I was doing fucking awesome the first 12 holes, I was about -5 at the time and then all of a sudden, bogey, double bogey, double bogey...

I just turned it off. Maybe it was my meds kicking in and made me drowsy or something.

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
I was feeling pretty good about myself until the 17th hole screwed me over. Still, I did beat my old score.

ShootTheCore - +2 - Japan - German - MVS

IMG_8581.jpgIMG_8578.jpgIMG_8575.jpg

bustedstr8

Trollbox Trade Federation,
Last night I tried to play the Japan course and I was doing fucking awesome the first 12 holes, I was about -5 at the time and then all of a sudden, bogey, double bogey, double bogey...

I just turned it off. Maybe it was my meds kicking in and made me drowsy or something.

You wuss...and that's the easy course. :p

Me and EG did the same thing last night on Germany. We where complete Mastas on the first 9, finishing -5 and -6 and EG even sunk a boss chip from about 140yds. Then the back half meltdown happened.:very_ang:

We both lost our shirts on one bitch Par 5, so bad Nancy booted us off the hole. Then we continued the normal meltdown routine....clipping trees, O.B. and a few swims for good measures.

All in all not bad scores. I was -1 or -2 and EG was +1. I think he got some pics of the game to load up.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Last night was awesome, we set the timer at 29 mins 30 secs and forget it just chat it up, smoke it up, drink it up and swing them clubs, Los Turfes return yet again. The meltdown sucked balls, fucking hell, trying to get fancy with the approaches affected my score greatly...bummer.

I took the pics with my phone, I wanted to take more pics but we were just talking smack as usual and I loose track of shit. We talk so much we forget to look at the green most of the time and whenever there's pre-measuring for the second shot we get lost on that and forget to look at the green yet again. It's been a while for me and Dave as well but we're just warming up.

Gonna update the score tables with everyone's entries including CDamm's 'cause at first I thought he was just joking but after talking with Dave (Busted) I realize he's for realZ! Chris, where, who and on what? brother, give me the details, I bet you'll be top 10 for sure! lol

Also on that note, Oli, make me a proper entry, you know proper format, let's keep it legit, I know it's not recent but it's not that old either, as long as it's legit I don't see why we shouldn't post it.

Anyway, having a blast with Los Turfes Club, hope the heat never ends!

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Maybe it was... me drowsy or something.

Nah, I could imagine the wind messing things up though... it always does, especially, if you're good on the first couple of holes. It's unpredictable, thus you're excused, as far as I am concerned ;). Just set your BIOS to switch the wind completely off and you'll feel the difference immediately. I use this option to get clear measurements of distances for certain clubs.

Also on that note, Oli, make me a proper entry, you know proper format, let's keep it legit, I know it's not recent but it's not that old either, as long as it's legit I don't see why we shouldn't post it.

Will do ;).

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'll try again today. Hopefully that bitch Nancy is nice to me. I swear she taunts me when I'm playing bad, "You missed the gweeeen".

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member

I feel you.
I was trying to get a good score for the contest, but I got ashamed of 2 triple bogey in a row.

I did 2 Eagles and tons of Birdies. It screwed me big time.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Is the German dude the best? Everyone I've ever played with has picked him. I'm scrubtier so it probably doesn't make a difference.