Game of Thrones (HBO)
Walking Dead (AMC)
12 Monkeys (SyFy)
True Detective (HBO)
Shameless (Showtime)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I haven't watched the adaptation, but the UK version is great. There are two follow-up movies as well and I can heartily recommend all of it.

I thought the show was pretty terrible.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
FFS lads...

Game and thrones... and Banshee...

More tits, boobs, asses... rape than an average revenge pron flick...

xROTx

PS. Doesn''t add to the plot... dumbass eye candy...

EDIT: Know I why wasabi likes Banshee so much...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Shameless is easily one of the best shows on TV right now. I don't find to many people that watch it.

I don't think I have ever cared to find out what it's about. It looks, from the media ads, to be a bunch of faggots and cunts acting like faggots and cunts.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
High Alert: Silicon Valley (HBO) is getting real good. This past week's episode was great with a lot of potential for further funny.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Extant
Under the Dome
Gotham
The Flash

Beefy please. Gotham was fucking awful.

I've got into the walking dead over the last few weeks, about half way through season 3. Great show but very depressing in parts.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
in the last couple of days i've kind of fallen in love with "the last ship".

Post apocalypse/ pandemic. Rogue US navy destroyer with a scientist on board trying to find a cure.

predictable, hokey, and michael bay as an EP? sure. but it has adam baldwin. so there's that. Plus cool explosions and action scenes.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Beefy please. Gotham was fucking awful.

I've got into the walking dead over the last few weeks, about half way through season 3. Great show but very depressing in parts.

The Walking Dead sucks now. If you're enjoying it, just stop at the end of season 3.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i dunno. this season (5) was pretty great.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
The Walking Dead sucks now. If you're enjoying it, just stop at the end of season 3.

I was getting ready for it to go to shit after Shane died tbh. I thought he was the best character in the show.

Rick reminds me too much of this stingy guy who used to go clubbing with us, he would eat the ice out of my scotch glass when i was finished with it just to get a mini buzz but spend no money. Thus i can't warm to Rick.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Ok, you guys have to check out 'The Heart, She Holler' on Adult Swim. I just discovered it accidently while listening to Patton Oswalt doing a radio interview where he mentioned it. It is the most insane, sickest show I have ever seen. It is like like Twin Peaks- if Twin Peaks was a comedy show and set in the deep south. It's filled with gore at times too, and is way nastier than anything I ever thought would get actually made into a tv show.

The adult swim link- you can watch full episodes online for free if you have a cable subscription- very cool:

http://www.adultswim.com/videos/the-heart-she-holler/

Here's a clip from episode 1:

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
The only thing I've been watching that hasn't been mentioned yet is the unbreakable kimmy schmidt (Netflix)
Tina fey had a hand in it, and one of the leads was Jenna in 30 rock.
Pretty fun, but I still have a hard time seeing the main character as anyone other than "blowjob girl"

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
BUMP

Just watched the first 2 episodes of Mr. Robot. I find the obvious rip off of some other series's ideas not really neccessary for the story but it got my attention so far. I like its dark atmosphere.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Watching the fuck out of The Flash and iZombie right now. Also Arrow, which is much better than season 3 was, but still not close to Flash.

Supergirl could be better. Gotham and Agents of SHIELD are turrible.

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
This season of South Park has been awesome. It's the only show I care about at this moment.
Need to see Ash vs Evil Dead and W/Bob and David.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
This might sound sad... but I just managed to get around to watching the Wire....

...Nearly finished season 1...

It's good... I like it...

xROTx

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
This might sound sad... but I just managed to get around to watching the Wire....

...Nearly finished season 1...

It's good... I like it...

xROTx

I only just recently got around to watching the Wire as well. It was really good and hard to put down; I blew through all the seasons in a couple weeks.

Have you checked out Black Sails yet? Seriously, you need to give that show a chance if you haven't yet.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I only just recently got around to watching the Wire as well. It was really good and hard to put down; I blew through all the seasons in a couple weeks.

Have you checked out Black Sails yet? Seriously, you need to give that show a chance if you haven't yet.

RenM pal... I have the following list to TRY and watch now... in terms of priorities:

1) The Wire
2) Ash vs Evil Dead Season 1
3) Elementary Season 4
4) Game Of Thrones
5) The Walking Dead
6) Black Sails
7) Wayward Pines

Plus anything else I get told to watch:D

xROTx

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
The Leftovers is back for Season 2 on HBO. Wasn't sure it could top S1, but it has IMO. Only thing I don't like that they changed was the opening and the theme song but I understand why considering the setting it's in now. Also, not sure if anyone has been checking it out but that show, Quantico, with hot Indian actress Priyanka Chopra which is about a diverse group of young potential FBI recruits who enter into a program at Quantico for training but one (or more) of them is supposed to be a terrorist.