Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
screen-shot-2014-10-03-at-3-58-29-pm.png

I am a sucker for shit like this:(

xROTx

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Arrow's first season was mediocre at best, season two was actually good, and season 3 is borderline terrible.

It's currently the third best DC comics show on the network. iZombie is better, and Flash is so much better it's not even funny.

At least Arrow is better than Gotham, SHIELD, or Agent Carter. Still haven't seen Powers and Constantine is dead.

Flash is dead too, and I think I heard one person tell me that SHIELD wasn't bad after the first half of the season, but it was never my interest.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
lots have already been mentioned that i watch like: bobs burgers, izombie, louie, house of cards, better call saul.

not mentioned: i am still enjoying community, even though they are down some cast members. orange is the new black is pretty fun. the jack and triumph show is pretty good too.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Flash is dead too, and I think I heard one person tell me that SHIELD wasn't bad after the first half of the season, but it was never my interest.

You crazy man

flash is awesome and is already renewed for next season

SHIELD never gets better though, it's still terrible

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
SHIELD started off meh in Season 1 and then had a brilliant turnaround after The Winter Soldier tie in. Now it's drowning in too many side stories...jumping the shark fast. Now ABC is talking about a spinoff. Greedy Disney basterds.

Better Call Saul, Hannibal and Black Sails, definitely. Very curious on how True Detective Season 2 will turnout. I also enjoyed Broadchurch. Too bad Fox axed the US version after Season 1.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Ok i saw a couple recommendations of Izombie...WTF this show looks fucking terrible.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Ok i saw a couple recommendations of Izombie...WTF this show looks fucking terrible.

its a procedural from the veronica mars creator. i find the appeal in its terribleness. i mean it's a cw show- you cant expect emmy bait. think of it as a syfy network caliber show.

..speaking of i'm also really having a lot of fun with z nation.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You crazy man

flash is awesome and is already renewed for next season

SHIELD never gets better though, it's still terrible

I was speaking out of hearsay. Someone said it got canned. I checked the wiki and it says it was renewed.

famicommander

15 Year Member

famicommander

15 Year Member
It doesn't take itself super seriously.

Like I said before, it has very much the same vibe as Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Veronica Mars.

You can watch five episodes free on the CW's website. Just give it a shot, see if it clicks for you.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Right now I'm watching Game of Thrones and The Following, which I don't think anyone else has mentioned yet. Better Call Saul and The Walking Dead just wrapped up good seasons. Looking forward to more Hannibal and Orange is the New Black soon.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
SOA was cool for the first couple of seasons. Game of Thrones and Breaking bad are beasts. Enjoyed watching Spartacus and Vikings is so so. I prefer to watch my shows by season in one sitting. Can't stand waiting a week to watch a new episode. Can't wait for this season of GOT to be over.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Gonna second Danger 5, Mr. Pickles, Broadchurch (UK), Orphan Black and Bobs Burgers.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
I want to check out bates motel, is it good?

I forgot to recommend Fargo, I don't think anybody mentined it here...

I heard also Silicon Valley, but im pretty meh about it...

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Holy shit, the season 2 finale of Black Sails was amazing. Seriously, that show needs to be seen. I'm glad this thread was made, or I never would have known about it.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Holy shit, the season 2 finale of Black Sails was amazing. Seriously, that show needs to be seen. I'm glad this thread was made, or I never would have known about it.

I've just watched the first episode. Pirates, action, biggest bush evar, lesbian sex, more pirates, more action, politics and it even ended with blood everywhere. I'm definitely in.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Bates Motel is excellent. Freddie Highmore is a brilliant young actor and captures a young Norman Bates extremely well. The show has a very cold, dark, creepy feel to it - very Hitchcock / David Lynch with the pacing and subtlety in filming. Excellent show. I'd recommend Bloodline too; if you like Bates. Creepy / thrilly / unsettling drama.

We aren't hooked on anything right now - in the middle of a bunch of very good, but not great shows: Bosch, Parenthood, and Daredevil.

Recently completed the latest seasons (on netflix / prime) of the following great shows: Justified, Orphan Black, Sherlock, and Downton Abbey.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I'm getting into Banshee now... it's actually OK...

Currently... err... getting Game of Thrones season 1.... it might take a long time to "acquire"....

xROTx

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
The inbetweeners, got cancelled on MTV. apparently it was an adaptation from a UK show, it felt like Superbad the TV show... coming from MTV, i was kinda surprised, i just saw finally a few weeks ago.

qurao

n00b
The inbetweeners, got cancelled on MTV. apparently it was an adaptation from a UK show, it felt like Superbad the TV show... coming from MTV, i was kinda surprised, i just saw finally a few weeks ago.
I haven't watched the adaptation, but the UK version is great. There are two follow-up movies as well and I can heartily recommend all of it.