BEST TV Shows to watch... CURRENTLY...

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
The sexual harassment seminar was classic. It was funny as hell when Dennis showed Cricket's picture.
Season ended kind of strangely. Both Super Bowl episodes kind of sucked, and the finale was both brilliant and not at all IASIP. Gonna be interesting to see how Mac, Frank, and Luther all change next season. If they do, that is.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
The Haunting of Hill House is pretty good so far (I'm about halfway through it). The child actors are almost uniformly strong (though young Luke reminds me way too much of the kid in Jerry Maguire), and the showrunners really seem to understand how to do good horror.

Just watched this...

It was pretty good... I liked how they built the characters up... instead of wham bam here's the shocker bit...

The ending was good as well... probably a 8-10...

Very good...

xROTx

PS. Cardinal Season 2 is getting good as well.... GO GO Softly spoken tortured Detective!

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
^Yeah, it's ok, just don't go expecting Berlin Alexanderplatz level.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
My wife never watched the third or fourth seasons of Black Sails. Too much school, not enough time.

Still holds up.

This was a show built to last. It's timeless. It is not 'of the moment.'

STARZ, what the fuck happened to you?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
My wife never watched the third or fourth seasons of Black Sails. Too much school, not enough time.

Still holds up.

This was a show built to last. It's timeless. It is not 'of the moment.'

STARZ, what the fuck happened to you?

The disappoint I feel whenever I boot up the Starz app is palpable. So many dropped balls. Does anyone watch it now?

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I’m loving The Haunting of Hill House. Great writing and acting. The fact the adult actors genuinely look like their child equivalents shows the level of quality they’ve applied to the show.

The ending to The Bent-Neck Lady... wow! Down, down, down... “Come Home Nell”. I loved that. Genuinely creepy and clever.

Last edited:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Currently watching:
Hi-Score Girl on Netflix.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
BANDERSNATCH

New Black Mirror episode/"choose your own adventure" story is out now. Don't want to spoil it but I was impressed. It might even keep the attention of phone addicts!

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Currently watching:
Hi-Score Girl on Netflix.

My wife and I started watching it a couple days ago too. It's fun. She doesn't like the fact that they explain everything they are talking about every time they mention something game related. She likes everything else. It's a good show so far.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Vikings is still holding strong.

Fudge, my 10 year badge is gone.

Last edited:

Naika

Street Hoop Star
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Bones. Re-watched a bit of Midnight Diner as well.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Some very solid stuff coming shortly- True Detective Season 3 starts on Sunday, The Punisher Season 2 is a week from Friday, and American Gods Season 2 is coming in March. Game of Thrones final season in April, obligatory mention.