I'm on "X" game right now

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
This is an old SRK thread idea when og xbox was the choice to play online. The thread is for people who are waiting for matches in whatever game and want to advertise that to get some game going.

Right now I am waiting in KOF 98 'UM FE on PC, Garou MOW on 360, and MVC on PS3. Might set up another 360 for TMNT '89 in a second.

Edit: Tired of waiting for fighters since been playing them for a bit now. TMNT '89 on 360, Metal Slug 1 on PS3, and SVC: Golden Axe (Golden Axe 1) on 360

Last edited:

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I do. It plays like the shitty frame dropping mess I said it does. If I really want motion sickness I'll take a long trip in a car.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Don't be mean, Ebin gets profit sharing out of promoting fightcade...lol

Ebin, XBL HDR kills everything else online, such a much better experience than anything else out there, c'mon man! time to wake up and join us.

I'm about to jump in on XBL HDR, anyone wants to join or send an inv tag is electricgrave.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Profits :thevt:

Of course it does, I just don't have an Xbox set up and don't feel like paying for live. I mean it just seems odd to choose to play versions you have to make a thread to find players for when there's literally 100 people 24/7 in the 98 room on FC and so forth. All the Marvel 1 heads moved to Fightcade, and there's some really good Garou players. I've found one person in Garou XBL matchmaking in my entire life.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I don't have to make threads to find people, there are people playing it, the only reason I make threads and posts here is to play the guys that come here. I want to show them all the true power that I hold. I only play HDR, I wouldn't mind doing fightcade though, if it's anything like GGPO then is kind of glitch depening on the computer I'm sure but I rather spend my money on other things than a beefy computer.

Also HDR = ST. They are both awesome.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Profits :thevt:

Of course it does, I just don't have an Xbox set up and don't feel like paying for live. I mean it just seems odd to choose to play versions you have to make a thread to find players for when there's literally 100 people 24/7 in the 98 room on FC and so forth. All the Marvel 1 heads moved to Fightcade, and there's some really good Garou players. I've found one person in Garou XBL matchmaking in my entire life.

There's 100 people, true. How many are in away mode? Then how many are in game? Then how many are in areas where the connection is going to be shit and you'll probably regret playing them when every 3rd move is dropped (i.e. Brazil, China, Korea, etc)?

For shits and giggles lets go with this is an amazing netcode and I have no gripes whatsoever right? Okay what if I want to play SFII 'HF...... wait no one really plays that. Okay How about a beat em up.......... wait no one plays that either. Okay I want to play The Simpsons, X-Men(6 Player), TMNT '89, Altered Beast....... not on the list huh...... but I could set it up in the misc section if I set up the save file, find someone who wants to play it, email them the save file to start it up, and hopefully get the game going. what are the chances in that and is it worth it compared to just setting up a game on XBL?

The thing is I like fightcade. It's a place where I can play stuff that never made it on any console or steam, but for some fucking reason players are hung up on playing titles that you can play on console or steam much much better then dealing with a netcode that was made to deal with shitty 1m download online connections back in 2007.

If you don't want to pay to get XBL more power to you. I know a bunch of people on PSN for that reason. Steam is also getting traction cause you just buy when the discount is good and play with no membership fees. I simply see no reason why to dredge in a crappy connection game when there are alternatives that are FAR FAR more superior. just my opinion

Oh one last thing I don't have to rely on a thread to play games like Garou, Marvel, or whatever. I have a friends list with people who play that. what this was for was to get more people on this site interested in playing games that they never get to play cause nobody ever wants to wait for a match, or they don't know anybody who does play it. I have a pretty nice game room setup. Most of the games I have going I have another way to practice playing them while waiting.

I always want to promote getting people together to play games they normally don't get to play anybody in. you have no idea how happy people get when they find someone waiting for something nobody cares to play. It's not like you can go to the local arcade an find someone playing Altered Beast easily.

Last edited: