Pandora Box 3 Multi-Game 520-1 PCB

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Did you get an adapter for it? Please tell me you're not plugging this straight into your Jamma harness, read back a few pages and educate yourself.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Hey if you don't like it, I'll buy it from you. I want an extra one 'cause I'm gonna give my GF a mini Neo19 and put that thing there so I don't have to let her borrow my MVS carts...lol.

Haha, I'll keep that in mind. Honestly though, I'm buying it for the most part to be able to play a good assortment of games with my son who is just shy of 7. The attention span is limited at that age so it's nice to be able to switch games quickly and have more variety than just Neo games. He'll enjoy it even if the games don't play perfectly. I'm not expecting it to change my life so I should be good.

And yeah...the adapter is on order.

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Yup, 240p via RGB(15khz).

Word up! Where can I find one for under $100? And do I need some sort of jamma adapter? I don't mean to be a bitch; I'm just not reading this entire thread, lol.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I still own a Blue Elf 2009, I can say with confidence that the PB3 immensely outperforms the Blue Elf I have. On the PB3 I mainly play SF3:3S where on the BE2009 it was so damn slow and laggy. If you have a chance to try it out I say go for it.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Word up! Where can I find one for under $100? And do I need some sort of jamma adapter? I don't mean to be a bitch; I'm just not reading this entire thread, lol.

Under $100 would be from alibaba, on ebay there are some that are roughly $100. You will need a Pandora to JAMMA adapter. If you need one just let me know.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Did you get an adapter for it? Please tell me you're not plugging this straight into your Jamma harness, read back a few pages and educate yourself.

Didn't know that i needed an adapter to work, i thought only if i needed a kick harness for it.

Xian Xi are you still selling adapters? The voltmeters i bought from works great, i should have waited.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Where were you planning to plug that kick harness genius? Oh, HDR Chump...

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Bought it for the other games, dont plan to play capcom fighters on this.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
You mentioned thinking you only needed a CPS2 kick harness, which makes no sense but whatevs, at least you're on the right track now. The best thing that runs on it is actually CPS2 fighters 'cause the scrolling isn't as fierce.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
No you goof, none of my inputs are working at all. Start, right, left, up, down, coin, button 1,2,3 dont work. It powers on but i have to actually remove my vga monitor & plug it straight in to get a picture, no picture thru jamma. I can see an intro & does have sound but nothing else functions.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
No you goof, none of my inputs are working at all. Start, right, left, up, down, coin, button 1,2,3 dont work. It powers on but i have to actually remove my vga monitor & plug it straight in to get a picture, no picture thru jamma. I can see an intro & does have sound but nothing else functions.

Wow you are a fucking moron. I get that, of course none of your inputs are working as the jamma edge on the P3 is different than standard jamma, some of the grounds have been replaced with inputs given that it has all 6 inputs through the jamma edge and without the grounds you won't be able to do anything input wise. Damn, you are dense. What I'm saying is that you are a fucking idiot for thinking you need a kick harness to make it work right out of the box, you'll need a kick harness for all 6 buttons to work with the jamma adapter if you get one from Xian Xi. Turn this around however you want, you are still a fucking dimwit. Just look back at this thread and inform yourself a little, I guarantee you it's gonna help a lot, specially when you get it going, there are certain options and commands you wanna get familiar with in order to make the best use out of it.

HDRChump being a duffus and shit as usual.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Wow you are a fucking moron. I get that, of course none of your inputs are working as the jamma edge on the P3 is different than standard jamma, some of the grounds have been replaced with inputs given that it has all 6 inputs through the jamma edge and without the grounds you won't be able to do anything input wise. Damn, you are dense. What I'm saying is that you are a fucking idiot for thinking you need a kick harness to make it work right out of the box, you'll need a kick harness for all 6 buttons to work with the jamma adapter if you get one from Xian Xi. Turn this around however you want, you are still a fucking dimwit. Just look back at this thread and inform yourself a little, I guarantee you it's gonna help a lot, specially when you get it going, there are certain options and commands you wanna get familiar with in order to make the best use out of it.

HDRChump being a duffus and shit as usual.

You're psycho & bitter from me beating you. Let it go man.

I assume this was suppose to be just plug in play. If i wanted buttons 4, 5, & 6, then i would need an adapter.

I just tried the Pandora with my Blast City & works straight up without any kind of adapter. So the issue is with my Atomiswave cab.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
I just tried the Pandora with my Blast City & works straight up without any kind of adapter. So the issue is with my Atomiswave cab.

You AWSD is fine, you just need the adapter as its wired differently. My Q25 had the same issue as its wired JAMMA for 3 buttons and the other 3 on the kick. As soon as I got the Atlas adapter from James it was fine.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
You AWSD is fine, you just need the adapter as its wired differently. My Q25 had the same issue as its wired JAMMA for 3 buttons and the other 3 on the kick. As soon as I got the Atlas adapter from James it was fine.

I plugged a Voltmeter jamma i got from James a few months ago to see what my voltage was at & to my surprise it ends up working now.

Tried 3 games so far
Battle K Road - Im having issues with this, as soon i start the game, it only gives me a second to choose my character. Never played this before but seem fun, so i may elect to get the adapter just so i can get the kicks. Anyone have the same issue?

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Grand Master - Im surprise this is running pretty decent but still obviously an emulator. It runs a little faster then the original and does not seem as fluid/smooth. If you play the original, you will probably notice but not enough to bitch about. Feels like GGPO.

Martial Masters - This game is running horribly. Frame rate is terrible & very choppy.

I'll test out some more later on.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
You're psycho & bitter from me beating you. Let it go man.

I assume this was suppose to be just plug in play. If i wanted buttons 4, 5, & 6, then i would need an adapter.

One, you assumed too much, fucking moronic as usual and two; Blah blah blah, you talk shit and I called you out then you disappeared and here you are acting like an idiot yet again. Beaten you plenty, want to go at it, let's fucking do it or are you gonna ignore it one more time, I already told you I was willing to play you on PSN since that's all you got apparently, god forbid you have XBL, lol. Like I said before, if you loose (which I know you will) you're handle will have to be changed to HDRChump, so let's fucking do it.

pipes

When I get my Pandora Shit Box I'm inviting EG and HDR over to play all 520 games head to head.....it's the only way to resolve this.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'll win 519 games and he'll win at Legend of Success Joe...

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Sorry EG, just being honest here, dont want to waste my time playing you. It would be too much of a hassle to setup for online play with really no reward to it. I beat you & then you will lie to yourself that you won just like before. Unless you can honestly tell me that you have improve greatly since i last played you, im just going to stay retired. You probably can beat me in all 520 games in this Pandora cart but not HDR.

Back on topic

X-men vs Street Fighter - Wow this one is actually really good. Best one so far out all of the fighters
Marvel Super Heroes - Seem sluggish
Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter - This one appears to have some input lag but still very playable.
Marvel vs Capcom - This one seems a bit off with the speed and not as fluid as the other Vs games but still very playable, the sound even cut off near the end.
Final Fight - Its been so long since i've played the arcade but this seems to run quite nice, no complaints
Sunset Rider - Same as Final Fight

Overall this Pandora its actually pretty decent so far, i mean Final Fight & Sunset pays for it already. I wouldn't have this replace my originals but for something to have for casual people that comes over.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Damn, I wish I lived near you guys. I would love to play games with some friends. This fucking island...lol

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Sorry EG, just being honest here, dont want to waste my time playing you. It would be too much of a hassle to setup for online play with really no reward to it. I beat you & then you will lie to yourself that you won just like before. Unless you can honestly tell me that you have improve greatly since i last played you, im just going to stay retired. You probably can beat me in all 520 games in this Pandora cart but not HDR.
I remember beating you with a perfect with T.Hawk vs Zangief under your Baklah Killer tag on XBL, did it with DJ too and this happened before you joined this place, then you came in here making noise and played a few scrubs. You conveniently don't remember that, but ok, either put up or STFU. You've always been a douchebag here regardless of HDR so whatever man, if you wanna play and put an end to your bullshit, let's fucking do it, otherwise fuck off with your stupidness, you don't have shit on me. I'm even willing to play you on PSN although it's the worse and setting up a PS3 isn't that hard, at least not harder for you than to set up a Pandora 3 by the looks of it. Set up a date, warm up, get real good so your not so rusty, I'm not saying you're a scrub but you're not definitely this great player that can't be touched as you seem to portray like the douchebag that you are. We played several matches, I lost some I won some, I remember the perfects clearly 'cause you quit the room shortly after.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
I remember beating you with a perfect with T.Hawk vs Zangief under your Baklah Killer tag on XBL, did it with DJ too and this happened before you joined this place, then you came in here making noise and played a few scrubs. You conveniently don't remember that, but ok, either put up or STFU. You've always been a douchebag here regardless of HDR so whatever man, if you wanna play and put an end to your bullshit, let's fucking do it, otherwise fuck off with your stupidness, you don't have shit on me. I'm even willing to play you on PSN although it's the worse and setting up a PS3 isn't that hard, at least not harder for you than to set up a Pandora 3 by the looks of it. Set up a date, warm up, get real good so your not so rusty, I'm not saying you're a scrub but you're not definitely this great player that can't be touched as you seem to portray like the douchebag that you are. We played several matches, I lost some I won some, I remember the perfects clearly 'cause you quit the room shortly after.

Just like WWE is entertainment, my HDR alter ego is the same...Dont take it personal. Its done & its retired. I've proven myself already to the HDR community. I've proven myself in online & offline tournaments. I've proven it here by going undefeated & even witness me going 53 wins in a row in a lobby. As for yourself, you have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting.

Maybe someday if there is ever a PC release or re-release to the newer console.

pipes

Are we going to get back to talking about poorly emulated games again any time soon? You're killing my buzz guys.

Zerrminator

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
Just to loop in some more info for the newbies interested in the thing.... I've successfully got my PB3 working in two setups so far:

1. New Astro City cabinet + Jamma Nation X Multi Game adapter

2. Custom Bartop + VGA LCD + Jamma Boards Fully Wired Jamma Harness (which is already wired for new Multi Boards!) so no need for any extra Adapter
http://www.jammaboards.com/store/jamma-full-cabinet-wiring-harness-loom-jamma-h1.html

pipes

Does it play Neo games well enough that it makes owning an MVS multi redundant?