Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748
Results 1,176 to 1,178 of 1178

Thread: Pandora Box 3 Multi-Game 520-1 PCB

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonz View Post
    Does anyone know if the guys making these Pandora 2p Arcade Panels sell the panels separately? I'm interested in making something but would just require the case.
    I've never seen them sold separately

Mr. Big's Thug

I received mine earlier this week and tested it last night. My pandora is the 5s version, its advertised as supporting cga and vga, but only vga works.

I'm running this on a supergun, so I need to check out i'm going to get the extra buttons working.

I mean, for $50, it's a nice plug and play alternative. The resolution issue is there but it's not game breaking. I tried Cabal and Prisonners of War, two games I've been playing on the same setup, and yeah, the graphical difference is there. It's just.. a bit blurry. Maybe on an older crt or a regular cga screen, you don't notice much difference, but on my supergun+ossc+lcd monitor setup the difference is there.

Mortal Kombat was choppy, which is a shame! There is some screen tearing going on in some games.

The sound in Golden Axe is wacky, the music and sfx are very muted, but the voice samples are SUPER LOUD

I was surprised to see 4 direction joysticks games working fine. Pacman had no control issues with my PS4 Kai joystick, I was expecting the typical 4/8 ways issues when you switch directions, but it worked perfectly. I assume they are using modified roms? Or its just an emulation setting.

I gotta say that it's a very very nice collection of games, it has all the classics, and the odd weird titles (like those jackie chan fighting games).

It seems to have a mostly complete neo-geo set, so it's also an useful alternative to the multicards and SD setups out there, I guess.

it's not a bad piece of kit, but for the super hardcores like most of us, it's not viable.
    Shuri approved class acts of neo-geo.com:
    mjmjr25, alberto1225, Terot, Fox1 and at the top: Xian Xi

Quote Originally Posted by Shuri View Post
    I received mine earlier this week and tested it last night. My pandora is the 5s version, its advertised as supporting cga and vga, but only vga works.

I'm running this on a supergun, so I need to check out i'm going to get the extra buttons working.

I mean, for $50, it's a nice plug and play alternative. The resolution issue is there but it's not game breaking. I tried Cabal and Prisonners of War, two games I've been playing on the same setup, and yeah, the graphical difference is there. It's just.. a bit blurry. Maybe on an older crt or a regular cga screen, you don't notice much difference, but on my supergun+ossc+lcd monitor setup the difference is there.

Mortal Kombat was choppy, which is a shame! There is some screen tearing going on in some games.

The sound in Golden Axe is wacky, the music and sfx are very muted, but the voice samples are SUPER LOUD

I was surprised to see 4 direction joysticks games working fine. Pacman had no control issues with my PS4 Kai joystick, I was expecting the typical 4/8 ways issues when you switch directions, but it worked perfectly. I assume they are using modified roms? Or its just an emulation setting.

I gotta say that it's a very very nice collection of games, it has all the classics, and the odd weird titles (like those jackie chan fighting games).

It seems to have a mostly complete neo-geo set, so it's also an useful alternative to the multicards and SD setups out there, I guess.

it's not a bad piece of kit, but for the super hardcores like most of us, it's not viable.
    Nice review, there are some for sale in my area complete in a cab and was looking for actual users. I am still not sure about it since I've noticed a bit too much blurryness on the lcd screen and it's 1800CDN$ too. Again thanks for your time!
    Gatsou & Caska will dominate!!!
    My post number is broken

!!Great sellers/traders I dealt with:Big Bear x4, Jim is Hot, Hentai Sama, dbarrett0928, Bones, Neo Bomber Man, Joe McCabe x2, Kenny Boy x3, MilkManX, Kobylka68, rimms_rs, Shawn (Neo-Store), 5thlion5thlion, Bluevoodu, ckchan x2, Shining Kooksu, Msu89dawgs, KOF RUGAL B., Dewclaw, Lemony Vengeance, Renmauzo, Unofficialitguy, snes_collector, NeoTurfMasta, pipes,egg_sanwich, Colorado Rockie,RAZO!!

Thread Information