Pandora Box 3 Multi-Game 520-1 PCB

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Xian, I've been trolling this post for too long. Couldn't get to inbox you. I had a quick question. You seem like the guy to go to. I have a sega jamma cabinet that was used for a neo geo single slot? Would I be able to stick in a Pandora's box using one of your converters? Id be cool with not be able to play 5+ button games. I just want tmnt and Simpsons and xmen.

Any help would be sweet. Thanks everyone!
You can't send PMs because you're too new.
If your cab is wired up for JAMMA, yes, it should work with the JNX v1.1 Atlas Adapter. You can simply buy one of those adapters through Xian Xi's webstore. You should also be able to send him a message over there.

P.S.: you don't know what trolling means.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Has anyone had an issue with the audio in their PB3? I just plugged mine in after a few months and am not getting any sound. All my other boards are fine, though...

Edit: When I crank my supergun, TV, and PB3, I can make out some faint audio...

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Has anyone had an issue with the audio in their PB3? I just plugged mine in after a few months and am not getting any sound. All my other boards are fine, though...

Edit: When I crank my supergun, TV, and PB3, I can make out some faint audio...

Did you check the volume dial on the PB3? I sometimes don't realize I run my finger across it and lower the volume.

fake

15 Year Member
Did you check the volume dial on the PB3? I sometimes don't realize I run my finger across it and lower the volume.

Yeah I have it turned all the way up.

geise

Mickey's Coach
You using the headphone jack and running it to speakers, or using the sound from the JAMMA edge? I guess it's a stupid question since you are hooking up the same way you used to when you had good sound. From the JAMMA edge on mine the sound is crackly really bad so i use the headphone jack and run it to some good speakers. Sorry to hear you're having issues. I'll have to test mine again. It's been a while. I wonder if I might start having the same issue.

fake

15 Year Member
Just Jamma and a kick harness in between. I took out the kick harness and the audio is the same.

fake

15 Year Member
Yeah. I took it apart tonight and wiggled all the things that will wiggle (this is how I "fix" things) and now the audio is at a good level but is pretty distorted and the video feed is way off center. Pretty sure this is just a case of a Chinese bootleg acting like a Chinese bootleg, so I can't be too upset.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Anybody ever have problems with the PB3 or PB4 on a NAC cab?

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
I will try mine out. I have used it without an atlas and it worked, want me to test using it?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I will try mine out. I have used it without an atlas and it worked, want me to test using it?

Yes please. This guy says regular JAMMA boards work fine and for some reason the PB3 isn't working on his NAC and he confirmed with the seller that it's a CGA model.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Ok. I dont have the right kick harness so i cant test that, can you tell me what I should look for?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Maybe he has a VGA only model?

Nah, he's confirmed twice that it's CGA, the first one he had was VGA only. Seller sent the CGA version "supposedly". I think the seller sent him another VGA one.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Nah, he's confirmed twice that it's CGA, the first one he had was VGA only. Seller sent the CGA version "supposedly". I think the seller sent him another VGA one.

When I hooked up a pb3 to a NAC the image was shitty, but you could clearly see it. Just for me though it had some video interference in the cab. Mine had VGA as well so when I hooked it up to a LCD cab image was much nicer. I used the same pb3 on a wells Gardner 25 inch k7000 and it looked better then my NAC for sure, but just to clarify I got a image just wasn't as sharp as regular Jamma boards when I used the Jamma line for video and had a little bit of roll in the picture. The model on that cab was a nanao ms9 in the NAC.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Idk if west was the guy with rhe problem, but it didnt sound like the snoothing that the pandora 4 has was what he was talking about.

Must be tired this late, I thought you were saying that was the problem the dude had.

Last edited:

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Idk if west was the guy with rhe problem, but it didnt sound like the snoothing that the pandora 4 has was what he was talking about.

Must be tired this late, I thought you were saying that was the problem the dude had.

The problem at hand for james customer is no image on a NAC. I was just reporting results of a cga/VGA pb3 on a NAC and verified he should see an image, just not a pretty one :-)

Zerrminator

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
Got a little 4 player Turf Masters in over the weekend with some friends. Can you tell which cabinet is running the PB3? Been over a year and she's still running great.

29098116292_d2f418f128_b.jpg