Mom arrest for throwing naked twister party

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
there can be only one

JDlWNVU.jpg

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
well damn she looks good. Feel bad for the kids though. One of my friends i grew up with had a shitty mom like this, and he hasn't turned out to be a very good human

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I'm still waiting to hear what these "additional allegations" are gonna be.

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer
Yeah, she doesn't look that bad. Those later pictures with her in the yoga pants are like mmmmkay.

Oh an yeah, probably pretty batshit crazy as well.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
I like that you said 'probably'. Is there perhaps some further evidence you need of craziness? Besides the teenaged naked twister party, the sharing of sex pics, banging the kid in the bathroom and topping the evening off with being raped by the daughter's boyfriend. (Although, to be fair, the last one was on him)

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Sounds like she was talking more about her fantasy than something that really happened. I don't doubt that her daughter threw a crazy party, but it's hard to believe the whole thing. This is like how my dad likes to tell me things such as how he dated Chrissie Hynde from the Pretenders back in the day. Some people just get off telling bullshit stories about stuff they wished had happened.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Some people just get off telling bullshit stories about stuff they wished had happened.

I hate that shit. I used to work with a guy who would do nothing but tell bullshit stories. You never knew what he really did but you always had to listen to absurd things like he bought this car or bought that bike or went here and did that. Never mind there was never any proof of it, never a lick of evidence and he went AWOL when it came down to business. Shit he even got two weeks off for saying his father died yet his father is still in new facebook photos of a family gathering a few days later?