Mom arrest for throwing naked twister party

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
What the jizz, we had some 5' nothing Italian teacher bang a senior student at my school. Stupid bitch was married for a year even. This shit happens more than I'd like to think...

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
used-2012-02-22-youre-such-addiction.jpg

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
damn, you could live in that caravan parked in the driveway

279C8C5A00000578-0-image-a-33_1429147477659.jpg

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Hoping LV posts up with some insightful comments on this.

We need to know if this is a missionary thing.

:D

We believe that God gives weakness (or vices, if you will) to men so that they can be humble, and that if we have faith, we can overcome them and make those weaknesses become strengths.

Some people have it easier than others. This person, if she is truly as deviant as she says she is (and it would appear so), then this should be a wake up call to her.

If she is still marred and her husband is still deployed, I feel for him. That's going to be a shitty Skype.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
damn, you could live in that caravan parked in the driveway

279C8C5A00000578-0-image-a-33_1429147477659.jpg

I could play twister in there with mom, daughter and friends...

Did anyone see daddy yet?
10660540.jpg

Poor guy...or lucky...depends how you want to see it.

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
We believe that God gives weakness (or vices, if you will) to men so that they can be humble, and that if we have faith, we can overcome them and make those weaknesses become strengths.

Some people have it easier than others. This person, if she is truly as deviant as she says she is (and it would appear so), then this should be a wake up call to her.

If she is still marred and her husband is still deployed, I feel for him. That's going to be a shitty Skype.

Not to turn this into a religious debate...but why would one want to worship a god that would do such a thing? This is the primary reason why I denounced the Christian God...my "asshole-god" theory"

So he designs us in a certain way, sets the playing field, makes the rules in a manner that counters his design...and lets it rip. And don't give me the "original intent" comment...Adam and Eve = meh. If he is all knowing and not bound by time, he fucking knew this would happen before he even set things in motion.

Life is hard enough...making things even harder then making it a sin to want the very things we are designed to do is just fucking with someone. And if that's not bad enough, make it even worse with the "thinking it is the same as doing it" biblical clause fuck-you icing on the cake. Nothing like feeling guilty for automatic thoughts...

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Not to turn this into a religious debate...

JohnMilton said:
Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!

Devil's Advocate

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
FUCK GOD AND FUCK CHRISTIANITY, FUCK YOU ALL TO HELL!

Not sure if serious...

BUT...stepping back from the bible and being able to look at it more subjectively...its like a good con artist at work.

It starts out simple and 100% correct:

Love/respect yourself
Love/respect your neighbor

These are simple, universal and very correct truths. If we all did this, our world would be a much better place. The problem is, this is not bible exclusive. This is generic information and the bible simply puts it on the base layer as a lovely draw-in. You think to yourself "Yeah...this is correct, I can see myself believing this..."

From there is gets silly...the rules start to stretch and get more confusing and convoluted. The stories of bible lore get more and more absurd from a man living in a whale, to someone parting a sea, to a giant earth killing flood and impossible act of animal-gathering, to an awesome completely absurd tale of a god who is his son but somehow separates himself from his son long enough to let his son die/turn his back on him/himself so we all can forever be in this debt of said act. For a nice cherry on top...there's the threats from this "all-loving" god of eternal, horrifying torture and punishment if you don't play by his rules...what a masterpiece!

And all of that is before man steps in and makes the christian scene even more absurd and confusing...

If you're a "Christian-lite", fine. I can deal with christian-lite folks in the real world. The ones that dive in head first down the rabbit hole, on the other hand, are out of their fucking minds...I'd rather punch them in the nose then deal with them most of the time.

Last edited:

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
tyranix asked for my take as a Latter Day Saint (you know, the Mormons) and I gave it.

*shrug*

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Not sure if serious...

BUT...stepping back from the bible and being able to look at it more subjectively...its like a good con artist at work.

It starts out simple and 100% correct:

Love/respect yourself
Love/respect your neighbor

These are simple, universal and very correct truths. If we all did this, our world would be a much better place. The problem is, this is not bible exclusive. This is generic information and the bible simply puts it on the base layer as a lovely draw-in. You think to yourself "Yeah...this is correct, I can see myself believing this..."

From there is gets silly...the rules start to stretch and get more confusing and convoluted. The stories of bible lore get more and more absurd from a man living in a whale, to someone parting a sea, to a giant earth killing flood and impossible act of animal-gathering, to an awesome completely absurd tale of a god who is his son but somehow separates himself from his son long enough to let his son die/turn his back on him/himself so we all can forever be in this debt of said act. For a nice cherry on top...there's the threats from this "all-loving" god of eternal, horrifying torture and punishment if you don't play by his rules...what a masterpiece!

And all of that is before man steps in and makes the christian scene even more absurd and confusing...

If you're a "Christian-lite", fine. I can deal with christian-lite folks in the real world. The ones that dive in head first down the rabbit hole, on the other hand, are out of their fucking minds...I'd rather punch them in the nose then deal with them most of the time.

Jesus is cool in some ways, the bible is cool in some ways, the perception of god is cool in some ways, but when it's all said and done, most of it is just ridiculous and I'm not even talking about the origin of everything, I don't care about the fiction, let them have it if it makes them happy. I can agree with the motivational speeches and some of the commandments but the other bullshit, c'mon, bunch of crap wrapped up in donkey shit. More harm than good as far as I'm concerned.

The whole martyrdom for starts, it doesn't apply to just Jesus, it's like the number one principal of this religion; Suffer in order to win, sacrifice in order to win, turn the other cheek in order to win, don't fuck around if you want to win, no sodomy if you want to win. Fucking indoctrinating bullshit to make the masses complacent with their predicaments.

The sole reason for religion has always been control. One day it will all fade, we're getting there, we won't live to see it but steady wins the race.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
The core of belief systems across the board is generally universal and something I think we can all and should live by. The long road of rubbish afterwards however, well, do with it what you wish I suppose but you won't see me living by them. There are far too many things to experience in life and supposed 'sacred' restrictions aren't going to help you. At least that's the way I see it but to each their own.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Jesus is cool in some ways, the bible is cool in some ways, the perception of god is cool in some ways, but when it's all said and done, most of it is just ridiculous and I'm not even talking about the origin of everything, I don't care about the fiction, let them have it if it makes them happy. I can agree with the motivational speeches and some of the commandments but the other bullshit, c'mon, bunch of crap wrapped up in donkey shit. More harm than good as far as I'm concerned.

The whole martyrdom for starts, it doesn't apply to just Jesus, it's like the number one principal of this religion; Suffer in order to win, sacrifice in order to win, turn the other cheek in order to win, don't fuck around if you want to win, no sodomy if you want to win. Fucking indoctrinating bullshit to make the masses complacent with their predicaments.

The sole reason for religion has always been control. One day it will all fade, we're getting there, we won't live to see it but steady wins the race.

Yes.

Suffer, resists every urge, get the shit kicked out of you by the world and if anything ever goes well, its gods doing and not your own. In the end you will win...but no one living ever gets to see it happen. Only the dead get to see it.

It's the ultimate con:

-The world will be shitty. Correct (but this isn't god's fault...BTW)
-The world will kick the shit out of you. Correct. (again...not god's fault)
-You will be subjected to no stop and automatic temptation to sin/fail (you guessed it...not god's fault cuz apple)
-If it goes bad/doesn't happen/doesn't go your way/etc...it wasn't god's will.
-It is goes well/does happen/does go your way, it was god's will.
-All this amazing shit happened a long time ago...but no more...and don't even think of asking for a miracle...that's tempting thy lord. If there is a "miracle" it is either in some distant land told by a friend of a friend of a friend or something that can be explained simply by something else EX: "My kid was cured of the flu...praise the Lord!!!"

The entire Bible is an iron-clad "heads I win, tails you lose"...the way it is written, it can't fail.

To top it off...the great and final "reward" is something none of us get to see with our own eyes in our lifetime (you know, until we die)...perfect. What a great piece of con-art.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I have a strong feeling that the volumes that formed the bible were altered left and right to accommodate the church imposing authority.

Edit: I know for a fact I'm not alone on this, more studied men have come up with tons of theories.

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

There definitely is two sides to Christianity. Biblical and man. Both are absurd but in different ways. Man tends to put a ton in god's mouth...but god does enough damage on his own. There is a ton of absurdity to be found on those pages...no modern man needed.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
There definitely is two sides to Christianity. Biblical and man. Both are absurd but in different ways. Man tends to put a ton in god's mouth...but god does enough damage on his own. There is a ton of absurdity to be found on those pages...no modern man needed.

For the record, I do not disagree with you. I just like how a good idea like "love thy neighbor" or "do good deeds" can be so badly fucked up over the years by con artists who just want money.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Anyways, back to the sex fiend mother of 5 thing.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
For the record, I do not disagree with you. I just like how a good idea like "love thy neighbor" or "do good deeds" can be so badly fucked up over the years by con artists who just want money.

Bingo...and its real simple. They are hypocrites. The don't "love and respect"....they "love and respect*"

The "*" is "most of the time and only if you follow our rules"

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
A lot of people miss this fact... all those rules in the bible were written for the JEWS. If you look in the New Testament, this is the rules for Christians:

Acts 15:29 - That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

Pretty simple, no?

EDIT: I mean the Old Testament when I say those rules are for the Jews.

Last edited:

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
The real victim here is the mom, sex addiction is a real disease that can kill you just like the AIDS.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That is no joke, sex addiction is a serious problem but we all have to bear our crosses. I wish I had a milf like this in my neighborhood when I was a kid...