Post pics and/or tell the tale behind the biggest crush of your life

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Many middle aged women will overlook a ton...including what you do for a living, if the price is right.
"What do I do? I punch babies. Down at the baby-punching factory. Pays $25/hr."
Pretty much
I don't think this is totally uncommon- over the course of my life, the one girl I ever really truly loved wasn't my ex-wife (who is bonkers). The one girl was my best friend for all of junior high and high school and several years in college. Um, I guess that's about 10 years or so. Thing was! She was a Mormon. She tried to get me to convert, and I believed then and still believe to this day that if I had been willing to, we would have ended up married. We were really, really close, but I couldn't get myself to think yeah, I'm cool with saying I believe this stuff for the rest of my life when I really don't.

By the time we were 23 or so, she did what Mormon girls do- she married an older guy (back from his mission) who had a good job but it seemed pretty clear she didn't love him. She sent me an invite to the reception (non-Mormons can't go to the wedding!) but I never considered going. Haven't talked to her since. I don't know her last name anymore, so I can't find pictures, and hell, I don't know what I'd think if she was still as pretty now. Or huge and scary.

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
I had a crush on girl I still think about once in a while since the 7th grade her name was marga but she couldnt stand me sob.

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
My first love was the neighbor`s daughter, Fatima

She had those piercing eyes. Everything else was a mystery.

fatima.jpg

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
My first love was the neighbor`s daughter, Fatima

She had those piercing eyes. Everything else was a mystery.

View attachment 24616

Oh I feel for ya, a burqa is so hot it'll pull your dick out of your throat and make you see stars while a thousand fireworks go off inside your skull.

Last edited:

Alpha Skyhawk

Windjammers Wonder
Oh I feel for ya, a burqa is so hot it'll pull your dick out of your throat and make you see stars while a thousand fireworks go off inside your skull.

Are you talking about a woman giving you a stiffy or a suicide bombing?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I've been meaning to ask, which of the 2 homeboys in your ava are you, the peacester or the crownster?

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
So she asks me if I would be willing to do a photo shoot for her, including NUDES. Not getting even an inkling of a hint that she was interested, I give her a quote of what I would charge her. Then she said she couldn't afford my prices, but she would take me out to dinner.

I still didn't even fucking understand what was going on until after she gave up, lol.

"Man, art majors are such fags"

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
There was this girl that I talked to all the time in middle school. At the time I was hanging out with an older crowd; I was in eighth grade but was already going to football practice at the high school every day after school. So I was going to high school parties, dating/banging cheerleaders, acting like a stupid big shot, etc. She was dropping hints all the time that were in hindsight incredibly obvious, but I was oblivious. Then we both got to high school, and I realized how much she meant to me. But by that time she was sick of waiting for me to mature and figure it out, and she moved on and started dating other guys.

We're still close friends, though. We don't see each other much (maybe a few times a year), but every time we do it's just like old times. I think the potential for a romantic relationship was completely gone my sophomore year. Her aunt died of cancer and my younger cousin (he was five) drowned in a horrible accident. We helped each other through those awful, awful times and by the end it was more of a sibling type relationship. She actually doesn't really share any of my interests or views (I dig sports, video games, anarcho capitalism, anime, comic books, etc; she digs musicals, the Democratic Party, theater, etc) but we still get along great.

This is us at an Avs game I convinced her to go to, about four years back
Spoiler:
383041_10150436104584894_1906485214_n.jpg

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I didn't talk to girls in middle school...(unless you count me flirting with the Pink Power Ranger on my TV)

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Now that I think about it, my biggest crush of my life has been my wife. I had some longer (over year) relationships and lots of short ones - there were plenty of student parties - before I met my wife back in 1995 but it was wild when it happened.

It all started while I was visiting my parents and friends at my hometown. Me and my old buddies were at local bar/night club drinking beer, dancing and having fun. Suddenly tall blonde walked to me and dragged me to dance floor. We danced and talked, but I wasn't much interested, because I had something going on at Helsinki were I studied. So when the bar closed, I said bye and went with my friends, who in that point were that wtf dude, why I'm not with her.

I forgot the thing, but after few weeks, I got email from her. She was also studying at same university and had gone through the student system for people having same first name as I and sent email to everybody. Luckily I have not so common first name... It was bit creepy, but I sent her email back confirming that it was me. So we sent few short emails back and forth and because my dating with the other girl didn't seem to end up anywhere, I just called her.

And that was mother of all calls. It was about 5pm when I called her just to say hello, but when we started to talk, it was like I had always known her. We talked and night came and we just continued and it was suddenly a morning. I think we were talking more than 14 hours straight. Last thing we decided was to meet next Friday.

Friday came and she called me that her friend would take car and we could have double date, do I want to visit her before that. I went there and suddenly it was the snowstorm of the year and we were stuck in her place. It ended up me staying the night there and doing what two horny 21 years old would do. And I stayed there next night, and next and after two weeks, I went to my dorm, picked up my stuff and moved to her place. There was no question that she was the one for me.

People were saying that we are stupid to do things so fast, especially when we got engaged few months after. But here we still are together after 20 years, married, 2 kids and still in love.

She is smart (adjunct professor of molecular microbiology), pretty, sporty (used to be two times Finnish champion in Thaiboxing) and has sense of humor (married me). Thats all I need :)

And this is how she looked back then:

anne_sensuroitu.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Very nice Miisalo, is nice to see one of the good guys win for a change.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Now that I think about it, my biggest crush of my life has been my wife. I had some longer (over year) relationships and lots of short ones - there were plenty of student parties - before I met my wife back in 1995 but it was wild when it happened.

It all started while I was visiting my parents and friends at my hometown. Me and my old buddies were at local bar/night club drinking beer, dancing and having fun. Suddenly tall blonde walked to me and dragged me to dance floor. We danced and talked, but I wasn't much interested, because I had something going on at Helsinki were I studied. So when the bar closed, I said bye and went with my friends, who in that point were that wtf dude, why I'm not with her.

I forgot the thing, but after few weeks, I got email from her. She was also studying at same university and had gone through the student system for people having same first name as I and sent email to everybody. Luckily I have not so common first name... It was bit creepy, but I sent her email back confirming that it was me. So we sent few short emails back and forth and because my dating with the other girl didn't seem to end up anywhere, I just called her.

And that was mother of all calls. It was about 5pm when I called her just to say hello, but when we started to talk, it was like I had always known her. We talked and night came and we just continued and it was suddenly a morning. I think we were talking more than 14 hours straight. Last thing we decided was to meet next Friday.

Friday came and she called me that her friend would take car and we could have double date, do I want to visit her before that. I went there and suddenly it was the snowstorm of the year and we were stuck in her place. It ended up me staying the night there and doing what two horny 21 years old would do. And I stayed there next night, and next and after two weeks, I went to my dorm, picked up my stuff and moved to her place. There was no question that she was the one for me.

People were saying that we are stupid to do things so fast, especially when we got engaged few months after. But here we still are together after 20 years, married, 2 kids and still in love.

She is smart (adjunct professor of molecular microbiology), pretty, sporty (used to be two times Finnish champion in Thaiboxing) and has sense of humor (married me). Thats all I need :)

View attachment 24673

This is me in a nutshell. I met my wife in 1995, we were married in 1998. In '98, we were 19/20 so many thought we were crazy.

In our years we've had two very rough spots...1999 and 2009. '99 was her issues and her having to change, '09 were my issues and my having to change. Bother periods were shaky but we made it through...

The rest of the time...honestly, it's been a great ride so far.

In the spirit fof the thread, here we were, Feb of 1998:

Wedding1998.jpg

That seems like a lifetime ago.

Last edited:

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,

B
View attachment 24673

Wow, pretty and very smart at the same time? You're a man after my own tastes Miisalo. I hope you realize how lucky and rare your sort of relation ship really is in this country? Congratu-friggin-lations my man, i am very happy for you- and thanks for sharing.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
This is me in a nutshell. I met my wife in 1995, we were married in 1998. In '98, we were 19/20 so many thought we were crazy.

In our years we've had two very rough spots...1999 and 2009. '99 was her issues and her having to change, '09 were my issues and my having to change. Bother periods were shaky but we made it through...

The rest of the time...honestly, it's been a great ride so far.

In the spirit fof the thread, here we were, Feb of 1998:

Wedding1998.jpg

That seems like a lifetime ago.

She's pretty as well, nice work SH.

Although, weren't you just posting about her telling you that you were like a shadow of your former self the other day? I hope that worked out.

And to anyone else who hasn't posted yet, it's not about having good looking women or this being some sort of a contest sort of thing. No one is gonna be a dick about such things in this thread. I would post women that I had long term relationships with, but in their cases I never had a 'crush' per se- I just met them right around the time we started dating. So I never had what I would call a crush on them. I guess when I see a woman I, like, have to have- I just ask her out and make my intentions clear from the start.

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Wow, pretty and very smart at the same time? You're a man after my own tastes Miisalo. I hope you realize how lucky and rare your sort of relation ship really is in this country? Congratu-friggin-lations my man, i am very happy for you- and thanks for sharing.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And it does not need to be external beauty. Of course at least initially the looks play part in how you get interested in people but if your loved one is not just a trophy, does it actually have so much meaning in the long run.

Talking about eye of the beholder, my wife is daughter of a farmer. And in Finland, many generations of farmers chose their women not by beauty but how wide their shoulders were. So she really isn't petite and probably men who like petite women would not think her as attractive as do. Woman having biceps can be turn off for some people :keke: (she is 5'9 and 157lbs)

I would post women that I had long term relationships with, but in their cases I never had a 'crush' per se- I just met them right around the time we started dating. So I never had what I would call a crush on them. I guess when I see a woman I, like, have to have- I just ask her out and make my intentions clear from the start.

I think its like that in many cases. And I don't think you need to have crush in the beginning to have great relationship. People grow to "be one". I just happened to have crush that ended up well.

Last edited: