Are the Lego 3DS games any good?

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
A nearby B&M store has Lego Batman 3, Lego Movie, and Lego Hobbit for ten bucks each. They tend to overstock on some games and then cut the price later for sales, which is what is happening here.

Also tends to happen with big titles like Pokemon. A couple of months after Ruby and Sapphire came out, they were $20.00 each during a sale. I expect the same with Marjora's Mask, and possibly with Code Name: S.T.E.A.M., simply due to the sheer number of copies they got in.

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
A nearby B&M store has Lego Batman 3, Lego Movie, and Lego Hobbit for ten bucks each. They tend to overstock on some games and then cut the price later for sales, which is what is happening here.

Also tends to happen with big titles like Pokemon. A couple of months after Ruby and Sapphire came out, they were $20.00 each during a sale. I expect the same with Marjora's Mask, and possibly with Code Name: S.T.E.A.M., simply due to the sheer number of copies they got in.

I'm hoping that's true with STEAM. I really wonder if Majora will drop; Nintendo's core franchise games seem to only stay at their current prices or go up. Even with the digital version of Ocarina 3DS stuck at $40 (still) the cart complete in box is "rare" now and going for more. It's pretty weird stuff.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
The older LEGO 3DS games are actually just ports of the DS versions, which are much smaller in scale and level design than the main games.

As far as I know the newer ones are a little better, but still not close to par with the console/PC versions.

Jarofmayo

Morden's Lackey
Well if there anything like the old lego starwars games on the ps2/GC/Xbox sounds like a good buy.