Quiz and Mahjong shock box inserts

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Does anyone have some shock inserts for the quiz and mahjong games that aren't just photocopies of the AES releases or ones that look like shit? I can't find any that are even halfway decent and am not motivated enough to make better looking ones. Actually, if I had good scans of the art, I'd do it...

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Fuck it, I made some:

DONE bakatonosama manyuki.jpg

DONE chibi marukochan.jpg

DONE quest of jong master.jpg

DONE quiz king of fighters.jpg

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Thanks man, here are more:

DONE2 kyoretsuden.jpg

DONE2 minnasan ookagesamadesu.jpg

DONE2 quiz daisousasen.jpg

DONE2 quiz meitantei neoandgeo.jpg

The other obscure games already have decent inserts available from Southtown.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Nice I actually just got the last count down a few days ago, it's my first quiz game and definitely my last since I can't do anything with it. Price was right and I enjoyed blindly pushing buttons for about 3 mins then had immediate buyers remorse :-)

KalessinDB

Mr. Big's Thug
Nice I actually just got the last count down a few days ago, it's my first quiz game and definitely my last since I can't do anything with it. Price was right and I enjoyed blindly pushing buttons for about 3 mins then had immediate buyers remorse :-)

Do you have a tablet/smartphone? I've been wondering if the Google Translate app (and others like it) where you can supposedly just put a foreign language into the camera and have it translate on the fly for you would actually work well enough to play some of the JP-only games.