Too Many Games, June 26-28, Oaks, PA

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I'm a scratch for Saturday...I'll try and make it Sunday tho.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Last update from me on my booth:

Expect a simpler set up than last year. It will be 3 PVMs only...no LCD or, PCE LT this year. I'll have Neo MVS on one, JAMMA PCB's on another, and a rotating setup of RGB SNES/Famicom (one or the other).

Also, big thanks to 16-bit...this will be my first year since 2008 that I will have Twinkle Star Sprites on MVS. Can't wait. I also recently acquired Real Bout Special and Real Bout 2...as well as Metal Slug 1.

One the JAMMA front, I've removed several games and decided to bring a few I haven't even played in a while. Like what, you ask? Spider-Man, Battletoads, Aliens, Cadash, Magic Sword...just to name a few.

The FC setup I'm really looking forward to. Most of the games will be run off an Everdrive (I know...) but, I've got permission from 16-bit to have a legit Gimmick! cart at the booth for a few hours so, be sure to check that out. I'm also bringing my personal copies of Akamoujou Densetsu (Castlevania 3) and Hebreke (AKA U-Four-ia) so you can experience both game with their original, awesome, soundtrack.

Anyway, look forward to seeing everyone. BTW, I'll be one row down from the food court in the vendor's room, if you're having trouble finding me.

Jon

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
That sounds awesome, I'd love to try out Aliens and Cadash.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
I also recently acquired Real Bout Special and Real Bout 2...

:buttrock::vik::buttrock:

Before I forget! If anybody from here going on Saturday is the least bit interested in trying out the respective 2P versus modes of a few Neo Pocket fighters- I'd be willing to bring my NGPC link cable, SVC: MOTM, Gals Fighters, KOF R-2, & Last Blade(If I can find it tonight)

theGau

Overtop Pathfinder
15 Year Member
Literally the only reason I'm going up there. I'm expecting it to be around $200-$250

I just bought one from stone age, $215 for the newest version. Was real disappointed with dreams hell and the serial usb stick so hopefully this will be a real improvement

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
9d7de9c2bae9b077d0ab1bcbd3f23af5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theGau

Overtop Pathfinder
15 Year Member
I just bought one from stone age, $215 for the newest version. Was real disappointed with dreams hell and the serial usb stick so hopefully this will be a real improvement

Wow this thing work fairly flawlessly, took a few minutes to install. Plus I used a dead gd-rom dreamcast so I didn't have to use a working one. I recommend it big time

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
I went today, and got to meet cdamm, Vanilla Thunder, and Jon in person. It was pretty nice seeing forum members outside of the boards at a gaming convention. Now if I only brought my Neo and some of my games, it would've been interesting!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Supergun, G520 VGA monitor, pvm+case coming w/ me. Any takers?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Last update from me on my booth:

Expect a simpler set up than last year. It will be 3 PVMs only...no LCD or, PCE LT this year. I'll have Neo MVS on one, JAMMA PCB's on another, and a rotating setup of RGB SNES/Famicom (one or the other).

Also, big thanks to 16-bit...this will be my first year since 2008 that I will have Twinkle Star Sprites on MVS. Can't wait. I also recently acquired Real Bout Special and Real Bout 2...as well as Metal Slug 1.

One the JAMMA front, I've removed several games and decided to bring a few I haven't even played in a while. Like what, you ask? Spider-Man, Battletoads, Aliens, Cadash, Magic Sword...just to name a few.

The FC setup I'm really looking forward to. Most of the games will be run off an Everdrive (I know...) but, I've got permission from 16-bit to have a legit Gimmick! cart at the booth for a few hours so, be sure to check that out. I'm also bringing my personal copies of Akamoujou Densetsu (Castlevania 3) and Hebreke (AKA U-Four-ia) so you can experience both game with their original, awesome, soundtrack.

Anyway, look forward to seeing everyone. BTW, I'll be one row down from the food court in the vendor's room, if you're having trouble finding me.

Jon

What's for sale?

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
Hey dudes. Nice seeing everyone. I'm a bit bummed that I didn't get a chance to check out the CPS2 multi. Any more reviews of the Dreamcast USB stick whatever thing? I'm still on the fence given the price.

Jack Burton

Loyal Neo-Disciple
My friends and I had a good time. Thanks for recommending Max and Erma's, Jon. That place was awesome!! Everyone I went with loved it. Great burgers, and fresh cookies. Too good.

Been busy, so haven't gotten my usb dreamcast working yet. Also found someone to fix my famicom av and rgb mod it. Nice!!! (He was recommended by Carlson from Mad-Gear, or 16-bit)

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
What's for sale?

Nothing was for sale...but, many people did ask. About 20 people inquired about the PVMs. If someone was selling a bunch, they would have made bank there. AFAIK, only two were sold: 16-bit's little one and the 19 in. Wataru sold.

I'll have more of an update tomorrow...very tired.

Jon

PS: MANY pics were taken...where are they?

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
It was fun meeting all you guys from the forums. Nice to put a face to the screen name. Thanks for bringing out all the kick ass mvs games and pvm, Jon, had a blast playing em. Also thanks to cdamm and 16-bit for the deals on games.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
I had a blast meeting everyone and hanging out. I ended up spending way more time than I thought at TMG this weekend.

Already thinking about buying a three-day pass for next year, taking Friday off, and blocking out the whole weekend.

PS: MANY pics were taken...where are they?

Here is what I got...

Cdamm's Blast City (playing one of my favs) in the arcade:

YvMO6Pw.jpg

And Jon's awesome setup:

DzYar03.jpg

WmNudCe.jpg

5fXwGnG.jpg

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
This is the only one I took. Jt4mtb and Jon playing MOTW.
tmg.jpeg