MattBlah's AES collection.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I can't edit my first post anymore, but here's the latest picture of my AES collection...

There are a couple of gaps for Art of Fighting and Fatal Fury which I have on the way at the moment.

I'd like to do a proper update at some point with my consoles and MVS collection. I just need the time to take all the photos.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I liked it on the spot for it's diversity: japanese, european & american dog-tag releases, carton-boxes, soft- and clam-shell cases and a plethora of genres to choose from, so to speak, for every occasion. Exquisite Matt, kudos!

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I liked it on the spot for it's diversity: japanese, european & american dog-tag releases, carton-boxes, soft- and clam-shell cases and a plethora of genres to choose from, so to speak, for every occasion. Exquisite Matt, kudos!

Thanks, Oliver. I prefer to buy Japanese releases, but I'm happy to go for a Western release if it's cheaper or more easily available. They all get at least some play (games like Fire Suplex less than others) so I like to have a bit of variety in there.

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
I am thinking about which game is missing on the second picture and why is AOF freezing without shelter ?

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I am thinking about which game is missing on the second picture and why is AOF freezing without shelter ?

My copies of Fatal Fury 1 and Art of Fighting 1 are on their way from Japan, so I decided to leave the space for them, rather than have to reshuffle in a week. I think that poor Art of Fighting cart came with one of my consoles years ago. I really don't know who is throwing out AES cases :/

ChrisB

Another Striker
Nice collection there mate keep it up! Ill have to post mine soon enough

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
A very tidy collection there Matt!!....good luck with property hunting though, it'll be the best move you will ever make:)

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Nice collection , I also prefer my games in protect cases give it a nice finish.
Thank for sharing.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Good work, Matt! I spy some nice additions since your original post. Unit Shooting Game is particularly awesome! :D

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Good work, Matt! I spy some nice additions since your original post. Unit Shooting Game is particularly awesome! :D

Ah yes, I'm particularly happy with that one :)

The two gaps have now been filled with very nice condition copies of AOF and FF.

NeoGeoFanatic

Neo Geo Cup '98
Thanks.

I am going to try to grab a few of the better games slowly since they are so expensive.

SVC Chaos and Aero Fighters are next on my list.

Missile

Another Striker

Totally agree. Great collection. My collection is a little similar in that I always try to get Japanese games but I also have Nam, Alpha Mission 2, Super Spy, Ghost Pilots and Cyberlip in Euro or US versions.

My copy of Nam has the dreaded marker pen on the lady's leg. Good thing too or I might not be able to control myself...