MattBlah's AES collection.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I've been putting my AES games in sleeves so had them all out together for the first time in ages. Nothing exciting but I thought I'd finally do a collection photo.

Edit 23/04/15: Creating this post inspired me to fill a few gaps in my collection, so I've recently added these titles.

Last edited:

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Thanks, guys. It's nothing compared to most members here, but I'm happy with it. I've picked it all up pretty slowly over the last 4 or so years.

Most of my stuff is in storage at the moment so this was a rare chance to get a picture of it all together.

At least I have a record of what I own now, it'll stop me stupidly buying any more duplicates :lolz:

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
Thanks, guys. It's nothing compared to most members here, but I'm happy with it. I've picked it all up pretty slowly over the last 4 or so years.

Most of my stuff is in storage at the moment so this was a rare chance to get a picture of it all together.

At least I have a record of what I own now, it'll stop me stupidly buying any more duplicates :lolz:

You don't need to have $$$ worth of carts to enjoy teh Neo. Some of the best games are the cheapest one's like SSII, FFS, KOF98, etc ;)

Keep it going, slow and steady is the best way to enjoy the games. I made the mistake by buying too many at some point and I will get rid of doubles sometime soon.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Very nice collection man thanks for sharing.

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
nice collection, but what happened to the Snapcases of KOF95 and KOF96 ?

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
nice collection, but what happened to the Snapcases of KOF95 and KOF96 ?

I think it's just the reflection you are seeing because most of the games are in protective sleeves bought from RetroGameFreak.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Nice collection! Sengoku 2 seems to be in excellent condition.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
It's looking good. It's really quite "big" for today standards.
AES games are getting harder and harder to get depending on certain titles.

Bravo.

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
28 AES games is pretty good going!

Really like the KOTM2 box art!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
how do you play games that are in storage :spock:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
KOF '95, Karnov's, Fatal Fury Special, and of course Samsho II are cheap and some of my favorite fighters ever, just top class, timeless, superb fighters no doubt!

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
how do you play games that are in storage :spock:

I don't usually keep them in storage, I'm just in the process of trying to buy a house, so I'm currently staying with a family member to help me save more. I keep a loose AES console and maybe 2 or 3 games at a time with me where I am.

Don't worry, I play my AES games all the time, I just don't have the room at the moment for all of it.

KOF '95, Karnov's, Fatal Fury Special, and of course Samsho II are cheap and some of my favorite fighters ever, just top class, timeless, superb fighters no doubt!

Exactly! You really don't NEED big bucks to enjoy the AES, a lot of the best games are cheap.

I've been playing Fatal Fury Special a lot recently, I still can't complete it with four credits though. Round 13 is my best so far.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
I've been playing Fatal Fury Special a lot recently, I still can't complete it with four credits though. Round 13 is my best so far.

Lawrence Blood is a pussy.
You have to try harder :cool:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Use the Unibios to unlock Ryo in 1p mode. Set game to hardest difficulty. Sit back and enjoy.