Cycho Rider 2 Minute Caravan Shmup for PC Engine

Retrogamer

Troller of Old Men,
20 Year Member
I just won 2nd Place in a worldwide contest for this game!
So I thought it an apt time to plug my Youtube channel again.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I liked the video. Very informative. Cycho Rider looks really fun. I'll have to check into getting a copy.

That looked like a great run in a very manic game. Congrats on winning 2nd place in the contest!

potetoboy

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
great run, congrats on 2nd place!

would love to pick up this game, but wish it was more than just 2 minutes..

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Nice video, I'll have to grab a copy of this I'm a sucker for shooters.

Retrogamer

Troller of Old Men,
20 Year Member
great run, congrats on 2nd place!

would love to pick up this game, but wish it was more than just 2 minutes..

Well if you are into RPGs buy the XSC bundle its totally worth it! 120$ for 2 reproduction PCE RPGs that were translated into English with BEAUTIFUL packaging, bundled together with this game.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I just caved and finally shelled out for the two PCE Memories box sets (Turbo Duo & Best of Japan). PCEWorks was nice enough to throw in Cycho Rider for about $16. Once it arrives, I'll see if I can get anywhere close to your score (doubtful).

potetoboy

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Nice score! I have the Best of Japan box set and the quality is really super nice. I'm gonna see if PCEWorks would sell me just the Cychorider game on its own as I'm not too interested in the 2 RPGs in the boxset..

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Nice score! I have the Best of Japan box set and the quality is really super nice. I'm gonna see if PCEWorks would sell me just the Cychorider game on its own as I'm not too interested in the 2 RPGs in the boxset..

They have available stock, so I'd assume they'd sell you one by itself. Shipping will likely jack up your final cost, but you should probably be able to get it for $30 or $40 all said and done.

potetoboy

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
They have available stock, so I'd assume they'd sell you one by itself. Shipping will likely jack up your final cost, but you should probably be able to get it for $30 or $40 all said and done.

You're right on the money. They just hit me back and I was able to get one for about $30 shipped! Can't wait till it gets here, and I'm sure I won't come close to Retrogamer's score up there :P

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Very nice. Though the two minute limit sort of makes the game look like a demo.