Panda Island Meat July 11, 2015

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Bumping this one more time, less than a month away. Let me know if you are for sure in so I can let the wife know how many heads are going to be swarming!

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
saw this on imgur, thought of this meetup:

http://imgur.com/gallery/HAFyQw6

HAFyQw6.jpg

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
panda, about what time are you planning on getting started? I don't wanna drop in on ya too early, but considering it's gonna be a 6hr round trip, i plan on playin sum fookin games for a while :lolz:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
panda, about what time are you planning on getting started? I don't wanna drop in on ya too early, but considering it's gonna be a 6hr round trip, i plan on playin sum fookin games for a while :lolz:

As early as you get here, I'll be up a 8 am, Jim will already be here as well. :D

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Sorry guys...there's no way I can make it to this. :crying:

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
As early as you get here, I'll be up a 8 am, Jim will already be here as well. :D

DOPE! I'll run it by 100 and Gohan and see what we come up with, my original estimates put us there around 12-1ish

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
had such a great time, dammit I wish you lived closer Panda, would love to get the crew together more often.

After having suffered a crushing defeat at the hands of the non-fighting game playing TeddyKGB, I fully accept the title of Worst Fighting Game Player of NG.com.

henceforth, "Glass Joe" could not be a more appropriate nickname.

Edit: and an extra special thanx to Jim for flying out from the other side of the country to make it out!

Last edited:

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
I fully accept the title of Worst Fighting Game Player of NG.com.

I'll give you a run for your money next summer... :keke:

I really should've made an effort to get out to the Carolinas to visit this summer. :(

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
I'll give you a run for your money next summer... :keke:

There can be only one!! :vik:

I really should've made an effort to get out to the Carolinas to visit this summer. :(

you were missed for sure dude, traveling aint easy, we all know that so don't be too hard on yourself, but if you do happen to make it out sometime, don't be a stranger, we can always round up the regulars :)

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
you were missed for sure dude, traveling aint easy, we all know that so don't be too hard on yourself, but if you do happen to make it out sometime, don't be a stranger, we can always round up the regulars :)

Oh it's in the cards for sure, bud. :D

There's my sister in Chapel Hill, my best friend from school recently moved back to his hometown of Durham, and then there are all you guys. :glee:

And BOJANGLES! Mustn't forget the Bojangles...

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Pics or it didn't happen!

Glad you guys had a blast. Maybe I can make it next year.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Was thinking about you guys - just wasn't to be for me this year; family vacation just 2 weeks ago and a few other things. I was still checking plane prices daily hoping to find a steal even last minute but didn't pan out. Glad you guys had a blast!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Through various texts yesterday, I caught a glimpse of KP's collection. It looks like a store.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Pics or it didn't happen!

Panda Island has very strict laws regarding photography as all of our phones, cameras and laptops were seized in customs and immigration. The security agents also performed multiple cavity searches on all persons who entered the island from the mainland.

Through various texts yesterday, I caught a glimpse of KP's collection. It looks like a store.

alas, there is some smuggling in of contraband electronics that occurs, but far be it from me to challenge the laws of the island.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
I did manage to sneak 1 photo upon arriving, but I was immediately checked into a wall by security agents and had my phone confiscated.

Spoiler:
IYn7aCy.jpg

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I'm glad everyone had a great time, it was a blast and is always good to see/meet peeps! It went well I think and mos def will do it again next year, hopefully we can get more people to get in :D
Oh and I'll leave it to Mugi to post pics if he wants which are now public property now :D

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Had a blast guys. Panda Island is truly an oasis in the middle of the desert that is the suburbs of South Carolina. Big thanks to Panda for hosting and putting up with our asses.

Mugi, you need to have a Rocky IV training montage to step your Hyper Fighting game up, son.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Hey, the Rocky music helped my Progear game!

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
After having suffered a crushing defeat at the hands of the non-fighting game playing TeddyKGB, I fully accept the title of Worst Fighting Game Player of NG.com.

henceforth, "Glass Joe" could not be a more appropriate nickname.

Edit: and an extra special thanx to Jim for flying out from the other side of the country to make it out!

Word. ;) Had a blast, Moogz.

Thanks to KP for hosting and good to finally meet some more forum pals! It was Southern hospitality at it's finest.

PS - Oh, there are pics. Just not sure if they are appropriate for a public forum. :keke:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Are your nipples still hard? Might need to see a doctor about that.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
TOa5blo.jpg

Wgw09Ww.jpg

Y56tLbd.jpg

E16W8NC.jpg

3zRJExL.jpg

fgALzF6.jpg

Bonus Stage!!

a first time trip to Bojangles for KGB

wMtrbfj.jpg