We all have to start somewhere collection

Hello everyone , I have been on the forums on and off mostly in technical support , I wanted to properly introduce myself and thank everyone who has helped me get the system up and running , I hope in time I can be a part of the great community and get involved :-) in other forum sections soon.

I have only been collections AES for 2 months and have fallen in love with the system after picking up a bargain for £80 with 5 games .
I don't have many games but I am looking to add to my collection , if anyone has anything I don't own please give me a shout :-)

Wii collection.

bravojohny

Armored Scrum Object
You have there a nice batch to start with. Good luck with future acquisitions. ;)

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Nice Dreamcast collection!

I spy a few NGPC games and an MVS cart in that pic. Do you have any more games for those platforms?

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
dat dreamcast collection tho. but also nice games for your aes. props on cyber lip. ive been looking for this game but man its gone up like crazy

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Hello everyone , I have been on the forums on and off mostly in technical support , I wanted to properly introduce myself and thank everyone who has helped me get the system up and running , I hope in time I can be a part of the great community and get involved :-) in other forum sections soon.

I have only been collections AES for 2 months and have fallen in love with the system after picking up a bargain for £80 with 5 games .
I don't have many games but I am looking to add to my collection , if anyone has anything I don't own please give me a shout :-)

As has been said, good selection there. Good variation. Fatal Fury 2 is my fave of the bunch. Still adore that game.

As other have said, interesting background items there. If you ever decide you'd be interesting in parting with Aqua GT or Carrier on DC, let me know. Also have eyes peeled for Spawn.

Also... spotted the Saturn games going on there too ;)

Thanks everyone ,

Very happy with the titles I have and I am playing them all and giving them the time they deserve .

I have a collection of over 3000 games but I'm new to AES.

I can post pics of my collection if anyone wants to see .

Complete pal Dreamcast set

Megadrive collection

Saturn collection

Master system

Game gear

Last edited:

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Of course! We're always happy to see more.

Nintendo time

GameCube

N64

Virtual boy

Gameboy

Colour

Advance

Snes don't have many because my brother collects them .

I have hundreds of wii , xbox , ps1,ps2,3ds games but I won't upload as not retro enough.

Only have a few neo geo pocket games ,and 1 mvs game but as of yet I have no way to play just yet , Need a conveter.

Love the neo pocket , is it worth getting a backlit console mod ?

@NeoGeoNInja I will keep an eye out for those titles for you . Any others you need ?

I picked up most of my collection at charity shops and boot sales over the years for quite cheap prices . In all my years searching I have never seen a neo geo console .

Last edited:

SniperElite

Kula's Candy
Awesome collections brother! I love the Master system and Saturn collections as well!

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Did you drag all your shit out....into the middle of your living room....just to take pics for us?:keke:

ThGame

Geese's Thug
Nice collection!!! Thanks for sharing. Love complete boxed collections

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Nice start to your NeoGeo collection and awesome collections on the other systems, especially the Sega collections.

Was your AES £80 with those games? Cyber Lip is worth that alone so you got an amazing deal on those.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Hell of a collection man, the master system lot made me happy.

Thanks , I will upload more of my collectables some time. Yeh Matt the console was sold as faulty with 5 games , Fatal fury, football frenzy,cyber lip, 3 count bout, baseball stars £80, been collecting ever since.

amiibo collection and posters some signed.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Did you drag all your shit out....into the middle of your living room....just to take pics for us?:keke:

I know right lol

Anyway, have to start somewhere? man looks like you've started a hell of a collection long before the neo! This place isn't just for neo gear, you have a massive collection going. Love the dreamcast gear especially.

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Why not upload ps1, ps2 & Xbox games? Gamecube is there so why not.

I'd love to see em................ Pretty please?