Long time lurkers collection

I.... I don't know how this happened exactly, got the model 1 setup off eBay in the early 2000's. I fully rebuilt the model 1 it works great, I just don't use it because I don't want to repair it. It's like a hot chick, good to look at but high maintenance. The model 2 with cd on the right is the daily driver, the one on the left works great. Fun fact I have the model 1 sega cd attachment for both.
8Pz5faph.jpg

Rescued from an abusive home, I added svideo and composite for testing. I have RGB cables for both models, however at the time I didn't even have an composite cord, and I no way to use RF (nor would I want too)

Another abused Genesis, non tmss HD graphics. Been thinking about swapping it into a different shell.
pQLly4xh.jpg

Here's the collection in all it's glory.
w71Wxxlh.jpg

Imports!
78BSZ2zh.jpg

Retail, not retail.
XaTWMVd.jpg

SegaCD ftw, my overall collection isn't too hardcore. However Shining Force CD and Vay are nice to own.
eaUqDqkh.jpg

Arcade action
nj5WACJh.jpg

All hail the 32x!
Tx4Qxesh.jpg

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
You have good taste. Pretty extensive collection of great MVS games there.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
An awesome mod would be is if you could beowulf cluster those genesis consoles o.0

How is Vay?

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
Impressive collection! It's always nice to see Neo Geo fans that also enjoy PC Engine/Turbografx as well. They're my two favorite consoles honestly.

Anyway, nice stuff! Those MVS carts though.....:drool_2: