Thank you StaticX!

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Bought FF3 from StaticX (see http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?257175-FS-Lots-Of-MVS-WAVE-2-and-neo-candy-cab ) great dude to deal with. Willing to answer questions, quick shipper and the goods were in good condition.

Cheers bro, it was a pleasure!

I got the windjammers from that same thread. Everything went very well with the transaction. The game took a bit to be delivered, but mail issues are obviously out of StaticX's control. Very nice guy to deal with, thanks!!!

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
You guys are misleading me.
I came for the titty sig and there is NONE. :'(

Kidding, he's a cool dude. :)
+1

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
very cool dude. I bought ninja masters off him. definitely gave me a good price on the cart. great guy to deal with

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I'm now punching dudes to death in The Super Spy thanks to this guy. Great person to deal with right here.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Unfortunately my purchase (RBFF2) got lost in the mail apparently. Pretty bummed about that, but it was beyond the seller's control.

I have to give kudos for him though as he had good, friendly communication throughout in trying to determine and resolve what happened, and he issued me a Paypal refund as of yesterday. Stand up guy.

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Just saw this tgread. Glad you guys are happy. :). Glad to deal with all of you. Fygee, My dude, if it comes back I'll let you know and priority it to you. :)