Sup everybody

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I guess i should introduce myself. I have always been a fan of the neo geo ever since i was a kid playing the metal slug games back in the 90s in laundromats or mini marts.

It wasnt until very recently that i got the itch to collect old consoles. And one of the consoles that was always on top of those list was the AES. Sadly, I wish I had gotten into collecting about five years ago because everything now is super expensive. But thats a whole different topic.

Anyways I live in the USA in the city of Portland OR. I am not a hipster, just a regular guy. So far my experiences in this forum has been helpful and i hope i can contribute to the community.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Welcome! A little late to the party, but better late than never. Stay for teh drama!

ThGame

Geese's Thug
Welcome to the forums! Aes hey?? Get ready to let your wallet burn! If you're not too picky go japanese games for most and save some cash.

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Thanks for the welcomes. Though I'm unsure by what you mean by lamuna.

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I see now. Not sure what to tell you other than I'm not him.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Agree with the whole DS vs GBA for playing these games. It just feels so much easier to play on the GBA SP. It might be because the DS is heavier than the GBA which makes you tired a lot faster or the fact that its bulkier.

Heavy DS makes you tired?

Small hands?

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I thought they were large but who knows. The DS XL is still a large system and it just makes my hand tired playing that game but on the GBA version I dont remember getting tired at all.