New beat 'em up game, Zheros

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
Something Ive been working on with a couple buddies for the last couple months, that I thought you guys might enjoy.

We are also trying to get it Greenlit. So if you guys have Steam and have a few seconds to give it a Yes or No vote, comment, follow etc. That would be great.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=409153691

I'll be giving away a few keys once it gets released. Raffle of some sort.

ZHEROS_gameplay_10.jpg
ZHEROS_gameplay_01.jpg
ZHEROS_gameplay_04.jpg

Last edited:

MuppeT

War Room Troll
looks amazing. will buy for sure. Also will give it a YES vote if you provide link.

Last edited:

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
It looks really well done. My first reaction: Mr. and Mrs. Incredible fight robots in space!

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
Reminds me of Spyborgs for the Wii, digging it a lot!

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
The game looks very nice graphically. I can only hope the playability is as good as it looks :)

Regards.

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
It looks really well done. My first reaction: Mr. and Mrs. Incredible fight robots in space!
Yea , we got that comment a few times. When we released our first video teaser, we got a lot of comments about how it was a poor mans Rachet and Clank for some reason.

The game looks very nice graphically. I can only hope the playability is as good as it looks
Well Im a little bit biased, but yes it is in my opinion.

Last edited:

novabomb

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Looks very good man, nice work there. I have Steam will check later today and cast a vote.

marktheshark

Morden's Lackey
Looks pretty interesting. Are you guys planning to release this game on GOG and/or other DRM-free services?

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
Thanks. And thanks to everyone who voted on greenlight. We got the game greenlit in under 5 days, which is pretty cool.

As for as releasing the game on other online services like gog. There has been talks about it, but nothing has been decided yet.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
It's like a cross between Captain Commando and Dynasty Warriors as far as the attack/combo system goes. Fucking sweet bro. Let me know when it gets released. Can it be ported to XBL? Would probably sell a ton on there.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Steam said:
This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

:buttrock:

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
Congrats on the green light ! ill def DL on steam at release. Love the art style , game looks solid seems the Green Lit was no brainer.

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
PC, Xbox One, PS4, and theres talk of it being on other consoles as well.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
PC, Xbox One, PS4, and theres talk of it being on other consoles as well.
neat.

tumblr_mjsd1z4tn41qbcr4co1_500.gif