Visiting Las Vegas April 13th and 14th

Don

Camel Slug
I'm doing a quick trip to NAB this year. I'm flying in (April 13th) Monday morning and leaving Tuesday night (April 14th).

I'm not going to be in Vegas for very long but I wanted to see if any members are attending NAB, had recomendations or wanted to meet up.

Last year, I went to the Pinball Hall of Fame and hit a couple game stores. I tried to make it over to Insert coin but the place was closed. I have been to the place in the past but it's been a while.

Just doing a google search there is a place called Hi Scores that looks pretty cool. Not sure if anyone has been there.

Dinodoedoe

Bub & Bob's Bub,
20 Year Member
Hi Scores is cool but it's really out of the way. If you have a car, then totally check it out.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
if you do come to vegas and looking for a good game store, i'd recommend retro city games. i go there all the time. Great staff, great selection and good prices.

Don

Camel Slug
Hi Scores is cool but it's really out of the way. If you have a car, then totally check it out.

No car this year, Last year I drove in and stayed the whole week. Just doing a pop n bounce ;)

Thanks for the heads up on Hi Scores. I'll have to check it out next time I'm in Vegas. That and Retro City.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Pinball Hall of Fame remains the best arcade in town. If its been a while since you've been there, its worth going again as they're always adding new, great stuff.

Beyond that, the Adventure Dome and the main arcade in Circus Circus might be worth a visit. Lots of great, old games and the rides make the trip worth it.

Insert Coins has gone downhill, and has a cover charge now so its not really worth it. I haven't been to Hi Scores, so I can't comment on that one.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Pinball Hall of Fame remains the best arcade in town. If its been a while since you've been there, its worth going again as they're always adding new, great stuff.

Beyond that, the Adventure Dome and the main arcade in Circus Circus might be worth a visit. Lots of great, old games and the rides make the trip worth it.

Insert Coins has gone downhill, and has a cover charge now so its not really worth it. I haven't been to Hi Scores, so I can't comment on that one.

midway arcade at circus circus is definitely a good one worth checking out as well as pinball.

Don

Camel Slug
I'm staying real close to Circus Circus, I'll definitely check that out. Thanks again for the tips :buttrock:

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
I'm staying real close to Circus Circus, I'll definitely check that out. Thanks again for the tips :buttrock:

It's okay dude. We all like staying at Circus Circus for dem free circus acts. Nothing better than tight clothed men swinging back and forth on tiny wires.

Don

Camel Slug
midway arcade at circus circus is definitely a good one worth checking out as well as pinball.

Just wanted to thank you guys for the recommendations. The midway arcade at Circus Circus was pretty sweet. Went there and played through Alpha 3 on a showcase cab.

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star

I like Hi Scores, but I can't recall if they had any neo stuff.