HexTCG

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
As we already have a thread for the newb friendly game - is someone playing the MTG like one? ;)

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
I'm really surprised no one plays this, especially with PvE approaching. No longtime MTG veterans?

Randomsense

New Challenger
I hadn't seen this one before. Seems to have the potential to be interesting. Have you played around with it yet? I would imagine with the flexibility they mention (gems, equipment, etc.) that it might be a bit tough to balance.

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
I play it regularely and really like it. It's like a Version of Magic the Gathering with new opportunities to explore as they take full Advantage of the digital Format. Curious what the PvE patch will bring - I'm looking Forward to that.

Randomsense

New Challenger
If I have some free time I think I may download it and give it a quick try during the long weekend.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Hm, looks decent enough, and there seems to be at least the makings of a competitive scene. Forgot about this one, going to give it a shot.

Randomsense

New Challenger
I finally got around to playing it a little and so far its entertaining. I've just been playing around in the first PvE area and haven't tried PvP games yet. Figured I would try to build up a few cards first. From reading a few forum comments I guess the complexity was dropped a bit or something and there are at least a few people that weren't happy with the final results. Not sure how well the game is doing overall though.

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Too bad that you found this only now, actually I did quit yesterday and sold off my collection because I liked the game very much and just spent too much time grinding it - the NG fighting game quest needs to be continued!