last min trip to Wisconsin

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Greetings,

Got a last minute business trip to Wisconsin for Friday through Sunday. Lacrosse/Sparda area, any good gaming destinations around there?

Also going to try to bring back some local beer, New Galus is hard to find here and is very yummy.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Yeah, it's a shame New Glarus doesn't distribute to other states. Enjoy the beer (and food), and good luck finding some gaming spots.

My wife and I spent a few days in Milwaukee for our anniversary last year, but I didn't see/hear about any game stores, arcades, etc. The city was tons of fun, and there's certainly no shortage of breweries, restaurants, and bars. You'll be on the other side of the state, though. It looks like Minneapolis is just as close to La Crosse as Milwaukee. So maybe that's an option. A quick Google search brings up several arcades in Minneapolis, which is way more than I could find in Milwaukee.

I found this place in La Crosse (http://www.shenanigansfun.com/games-listing), but the game list is sorely lacking. It's sad when a multicade is your best cabinet.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
the fuck, gio. you are 2 weeks early for mgc :(

if you got some time to get away for some time- come down chicago way for the galloping ghost (about an hourish from the wi/il border)

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
the fuck, gio. you are 2 weeks early for mgc :(

if you got some time to get away for some time- come down chicago way for the galloping ghost (about an hourish from the wi/il border)

Dude, that was the first thing I thought of, but I don't decide when these things occur sadly.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
oof. so middle of nowhere.

enjoy the tedium.

you make it a little closer next time and we'll show you a grand ol time.

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
oof. so middle of nowhere.

enjoy the tedium.

you make it a little closer next time and we'll show you a grand ol time.

Will do. Was thinking of registering for the Chicago Marathon raffle, if I get it I'll hit you up that weekend (Nov ish)