Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1615

Thread: Fuck Yeah Vita!

  1. #1476
    Crossed Swords Squire

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Earth

    Posts
    195
    Another handheld console that I will get. I hope I won't regret it.
    虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず。

  2. #1477
    NeoSneth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    St Louis , MO

    Posts
    8,733
    PLay Asia is having a huge Vita Sale.

    I have no idea about the Asia english exclusives, but prices look good.


    Steam: SnethSS
    XBL:Sneth
    PSN:Sneth
    3DSxl: 1907-7977-5467
    Switch

  3. #1478
    Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.
    pixeljunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    in a glass of Orval

    Posts
    5,479
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSneth View Post
    PLay Asia is having a huge Vita Sale.

    I have no idea about the Asia english exclusives, but prices look good.
    There was quite a few english/asia releases in there. I was heavily tempted by the Demon Gaze since I don't have a physical copy of the first one, but I passed. Most of the good stuff seemed sold out. Uppers for $12.99?!

  4. #1479
    Believes WWF is Real.
    Cocaine is a
    Helluva Drug.
    JoeAwesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Texas

    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by pixeljunkie View Post
    There was quite a few english/asia releases in there. I was heavily tempted by the Demon Gaze since I don't have a physical copy of the first one, but I passed. Most of the good stuff seemed sold out. Uppers for $12.99?!
    That one sold out that morning of the sale. When I went to look at 9am, they were gone and not up for sale again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    Unify the IWGP Heavyweight, Jr Heavyweight...
    Spoiler:

  5. #1480
    Geese's Thug

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    nowhereland

    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by pixeljunkie View Post
    There was quite a few english/asia releases in there. I was heavily tempted by the Demon Gaze since I don't have a physical copy of the first one, but I passed. Most of the good stuff seemed sold out. Uppers for $12.99?!
    If uppers is still there ima snab it now!

    Only the Japanese version is there at $35 now
    Last edited by ysselcneogeo; 03-05-2018 at 01:42 PM.

  6. #1481
    Friend me on Facebook!
    Lastblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Queens, New York
    Posts
    5,153
    Anyone here played Demon Gaze? Started this a few days ago, and it is kicking my ass. The boss difficulty spike is unreal. I need to grind out some better equipment from those stones/portal thing.

  7. #1482
    Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.
    pixeljunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    in a glass of Orval

    Posts
    5,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastblade View Post
    Anyone here played Demon Gaze? Started this a few days ago, and it is kicking my ass. The boss difficulty spike is unreal. I need to grind out some better equipment from those stones/portal thing.
    I dumped over 60hrs into it years ago. LOVED IT. I think you have to really grind and craft stuff iirc

  8. #1483
    Buriki One Master The_Chosen_One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Oklahoma, Land of the Metal Sluts

    Posts
    2,246
    Actually just ordered it, NIS America is having a sale this week, check out their online store some good discounts.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #1484
    Igniz's Servant
    genjuro1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    New Jersey

    Posts
    540
    I'm been playing/buying PS Vita stuff like crazy the last 60 days or so. Bought a pre-owned OLED model back in March 2016 for $110, and only played it sparingly (My other systems had most of my time/attention). Lately most of my gaming time is dedicated to the Vita. In the past 3 weeks I've bought a pre-owned Slim model for $80, Muramasa Rebirth at Gamestop, and a PS-TV last night for $24. I haven't tested the PS TV out yet, but as far as my preference between the two models, I prefer the OLED. The picture quality is better, the unit feels better in my hands, and it has a couple more options for enhancing the picture quality of PSP games. I haven't this been hyped about a handheld since the Atari Lynx.

  10. #1485
    Friend me on Facebook!
    Lastblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Queens, New York
    Posts
    5,153
    Quote Originally Posted by pixeljunkie View Post
    I dumped over 60hrs into it years ago. LOVED IT. I think you have to really grind and craft stuff iirc
    Ok so I am not missing anything. I grind some more and got to another boss with much better weapons, and still getting my ass kicked. Sucks that I am taking a lot of damage while dishing out little.

  11. #1486
    Over Top Auto Mechanic
    Simple Urethra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sad Onion

    Posts
    1,003
    I forgot the vita existed

  12. #1487
    Duck King's DJ
    Montatez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The North.

    Posts
    1,880
    Quote Originally Posted by genjuro1 View Post
    I'm been playing/buying PS Vita stuff like crazy the last 60 days or so. Bought a pre-owned OLED model back in March 2016 for $110, and only played it sparingly (My other systems had most of my time/attention). Lately most of my gaming time is dedicated to the Vita. In the past 3 weeks I've bought a pre-owned Slim model for $80, Muramasa Rebirth at Gamestop, and a PS-TV last night for $24. I haven't tested the PS TV out yet, but as far as my preference between the two models, I prefer the OLED. The picture quality is better, the unit feels better in my hands, and it has a couple more options for enhancing the picture quality of PSP games. I haven't this been hyped about a handheld since the Atari Lynx.
    It really is a great system and everything but that damn rear touch pad in my opinion was a good design idea.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

    A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

    I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

  13. #1488
    Ghost Of Captain Kidd

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    La Jolla, CA

    Posts
    1,657
    I'm probably the only person who prefers the Slim over the OLED.

  14. #1489
    Wait a minute- candy bars. jro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    INSIDE

    Posts
    12,484
    I like the Slim. I owned multiple OLED Vitas, and every single one had awful battery life. Eventually I bought one of the turquoise blue Slims, and its battery life is much better than with the OLEDs, enough so that I prefer it.

  15. #1490
    Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.
    pixeljunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    in a glass of Orval

    Posts
    5,479
    Quote Originally Posted by jro View Post
    I like the Slim. I owned multiple OLED Vitas, and every single one had awful battery life. Eventually I bought one of the turquoise blue Slims, and its battery life is much better than with the OLEDs, enough so that I prefer it.
    Same. I love everything about the slims

  16. #1491
    NeoSneth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    St Louis , MO

    Posts
    8,733
    Yeah. whipped out my OLED, but I have no idea where the damn proprietary cable or adapter is at.


    Steam: SnethSS
    XBL:Sneth
    PSN:Sneth
    3DSxl: 1907-7977-5467
    Switch

  17. #1492
    Wait a minute- candy bars. jro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    INSIDE

    Posts
    12,484
    Quote Originally Posted by pixeljunkie View Post
    Same. I love everything about the slims
    Slim Vita is a really, really well-designed little thing. I like the Switch, use it in handheld mode almost exclusively, but it's nowhere near as comfortable to hold onto as the Vita is. Switch for any longer than an hour or so, bad on the hands/wrists. Vita, no problems no matter how long. I can't really put my finger on why the Switch does that to me, but it's a noticeable drawback that made me realize how good the Vita is in that area.

  18. #1493
    Geese's Thug

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    nowhereland

    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSneth View Post
    Yeah. whipped out my OLED, but I have no idea where the damn proprietary cable or adapter is at.
    I've got like 8 of these fucks and every time I need to charge I cant find them. Proprietary anything sucks dick.

  19. #1494
    Duck King's DJ
    Montatez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The North.

    Posts
    1,880
    I never tried the slim tried to score during the target close out but missed out. I have had my oled model since day one.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

    A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

    I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

  20. #1495
    Friend me on Facebook!
    Lastblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Queens, New York
    Posts
    5,153
    I have both but prefer that much more vibrant screen on the OLED. The proprietary cable does suck, I got a cradle (but it still use the proprietary cable) so at least it is not a limp noodle hanging around.

  21. #1496
    Leona's Therapist<

    twalden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Colorado

    Posts
    2,382
    I'm a big fan of the slim as well. It's noticeably lighter and more comfortable to hold for me. Great for long sessions.

  22. #1497
    Edo Express Delivery Guy
    -SD-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    UK

    Posts
    332
    Does anyone happen to know what the latest model is to come with 3.60 firmware from the factory, please? I want a white one. Play-Asia have the PCH-2000 ZA2* models, with the black screen bezel, but I think they might come with 3.65? The only others I can find new easily are the dual coloured ones PCH-2000 ZA1*, I assume that as the previous model these must definitely come with 3.60 or less?

  23. #1498
    Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.
    pixeljunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    in a glass of Orval

    Posts
    5,479
    So, what's the deal with Omega Labyrinth Z? It's supposedly getting a US physical release, but play-asia is taking preorders on the Euro/eng release. So, is it coming out over here or should I just preorder the euro one? I honestly worry about a US release getting censored as well.

  24. #1499
    Believes WWF is Real.
    Cocaine is a
    Helluva Drug.
    JoeAwesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Texas

    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by pixeljunkie View Post
    So, what's the deal with Omega Labyrinth Z? It's supposedly getting a US physical release, but play-asia is taking preorders on the Euro/eng release. So, is it coming out over here or should I just preorder the euro one? I honestly worry about a US release getting censored as well.
    I don't see how the Euro version will/won't be censored, and the US version doesn't follow suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    Unify the IWGP Heavyweight, Jr Heavyweight...
    Spoiler:

  25. #1500
    Member # 6311
    striderpunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The dock of the bay...

    Posts
    2,639
    another one for the slim, the ergonomics of it are perfect. It's going to be a handheld retro-bums will fawn over in ten years.
    Member # 6311

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •