Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1615

Thread: Fuck Yeah Vita!

Crossed Swords Squire

Another handheld console that I will get. I hope I won't regret it.
    虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず。

PLay Asia is having a huge Vita Sale.

I have no idea about the Asia english exclusives, but prices look good.

Steam: SnethSS
    XBL:Sneth
    PSN:Sneth
    3DSxl: 1907-7977-5467
    Switch

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSneth View Post
    PLay Asia is having a huge Vita Sale.

I have no idea about the Asia english exclusives, but prices look good.
    There was quite a few english/asia releases in there. I was heavily tempted by the Demon Gaze since I don't have a physical copy of the first one, but I passed. Most of the good stuff seemed sold out. Uppers for $12.99?!

Believes WWF is Real.
    Cocaine is a
    Helluva Drug.

Quote Originally Posted by pixeljunkie View Post
    There was quite a few english/asia releases in there. I was heavily tempted by the Demon Gaze since I don't have a physical copy of the first one, but I passed. Most of the good stuff seemed sold out. Uppers for $12.99?!
    That one sold out that morning of the sale. When I went to look at 9am, they were gone and not up for sale again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    Unify the IWGP Heavyweight, Jr Heavyweight...
    Spoiler:

Geese's Thug

If uppers is still there ima snab it now!

Only the Japanese version is there at $35 now
    Last edited by ysselcneogeo; 03-05-2018 at 01:42 PM.

Friend me on Facebook!
    Anyone here played Demon Gaze? Started this a few days ago, and it is kicking my ass. The boss difficulty spike is unreal. I need to grind out some better equipment from those stones/portal thing.

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Lastblade View Post
    Anyone here played Demon Gaze? Started this a few days ago, and it is kicking my ass. The boss difficulty spike is unreal. I need to grind out some better equipment from those stones/portal thing.
    I dumped over 60hrs into it years ago. LOVED IT. I think you have to really grind and craft stuff iirc

Buriki One Master The_Chosen_One's Avatar

Actually just ordered it, NIS America is having a sale this week, check out their online store some good discounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Igniz's Servant

I'm been playing/buying PS Vita stuff like crazy the last 60 days or so. Bought a pre-owned OLED model back in March 2016 for $110, and only played it sparingly (My other systems had most of my time/attention). Lately most of my gaming time is dedicated to the Vita. In the past 3 weeks I've bought a pre-owned Slim model for $80, Muramasa Rebirth at Gamestop, and a PS-TV last night for $24. I haven't tested the PS TV out yet, but as far as my preference between the two models, I prefer the OLED. The picture quality is better, the unit feels better in my hands, and it has a couple more options for enhancing the picture quality of PSP games. I haven't this been hyped about a handheld since the Atari Lynx.

Friend me on Facebook!
    I dumped over 60hrs into it years ago. LOVED IT. I think you have to really grind and craft stuff iirc
    Ok so I am not missing anything. I grind some more and got to another boss with much better weapons, and still getting my ass kicked. Sucks that I am taking a lot of damage while dishing out little.

Over Top Auto Mechanic

I forgot the vita existed

Duck King's DJ

Quote Originally Posted by genjuro1 View Post
    I'm been playing/buying PS Vita stuff like crazy the last 60 days or so. Bought a pre-owned OLED model back in March 2016 for $110, and only played it sparingly (My other systems had most of my time/attention). Lately most of my gaming time is dedicated to the Vita. In the past 3 weeks I've bought a pre-owned Slim model for $80, Muramasa Rebirth at Gamestop, and a PS-TV last night for $24. I haven't tested the PS TV out yet, but as far as my preference between the two models, I prefer the OLED. The picture quality is better, the unit feels better in my hands, and it has a couple more options for enhancing the picture quality of PSP games. I haven't this been hyped about a handheld since the Atari Lynx.
    It really is a great system and everything but that damn rear touch pad in my opinion was a good design idea.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

Ghost Of Captain Kidd

I'm probably the only person who prefers the Slim over the OLED.

I like the Slim. I owned multiple OLED Vitas, and every single one had awful battery life. Eventually I bought one of the turquoise blue Slims, and its battery life is much better than with the OLEDs, enough so that I prefer it.

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by jro View Post
    I like the Slim. I owned multiple OLED Vitas, and every single one had awful battery life. Eventually I bought one of the turquoise blue Slims, and its battery life is much better than with the OLEDs, enough so that I prefer it.
    Same. I love everything about the slims

Yeah. whipped out my OLED, but I have no idea where the damn proprietary cable or adapter is at.

Steam: SnethSS
    XBL:Sneth
    PSN:Sneth
    3DSxl: 1907-7977-5467
    Switch

Same. I love everything about the slims
    Slim Vita is a really, really well-designed little thing. I like the Switch, use it in handheld mode almost exclusively, but it's nowhere near as comfortable to hold onto as the Vita is. Switch for any longer than an hour or so, bad on the hands/wrists. Vita, no problems no matter how long. I can't really put my finger on why the Switch does that to me, but it's a noticeable drawback that made me realize how good the Vita is in that area.

Geese's Thug

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSneth View Post
    Yeah. whipped out my OLED, but I have no idea where the damn proprietary cable or adapter is at.
    I've got like 8 of these fucks and every time I need to charge I cant find them. Proprietary anything sucks dick.

Duck King's DJ

I never tried the slim tried to score during the target close out but missed out. I have had my oled model since day one.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

Friend me on Facebook!
    I have both but prefer that much more vibrant screen on the OLED. The proprietary cable does suck, I got a cradle (but it still use the proprietary cable) so at least it is not a limp noodle hanging around.

Leona's Therapist<

I'm a big fan of the slim as well. It's noticeably lighter and more comfortable to hold for me. Great for long sessions.

Edo Express Delivery Guy

Does anyone happen to know what the latest model is to come with 3.60 firmware from the factory, please? I want a white one. Play-Asia have the PCH-2000 ZA2* models, with the black screen bezel, but I think they might come with 3.65? The only others I can find new easily are the dual coloured ones PCH-2000 ZA1*, I assume that as the previous model these must definitely come with 3.60 or less?

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

So, what's the deal with Omega Labyrinth Z? It's supposedly getting a US physical release, but play-asia is taking preorders on the Euro/eng release. So, is it coming out over here or should I just preorder the euro one? I honestly worry about a US release getting censored as well.

Believes WWF is Real.
    Cocaine is a
    Helluva Drug.

So, what's the deal with Omega Labyrinth Z? It's supposedly getting a US physical release, but play-asia is taking preorders on the Euro/eng release. So, is it coming out over here or should I just preorder the euro one? I honestly worry about a US release getting censored as well.
    I don't see how the Euro version will/won't be censored, and the US version doesn't follow suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    Unify the IWGP Heavyweight, Jr Heavyweight...
    Spoiler:

Member # 6311

another one for the slim, the ergonomics of it are perfect. It's going to be a handheld retro-bums will fawn over in ten years.
    Member # 6311

Thread Information