Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1504

Thread: Fuck Yeah Vita!

Friend me on Facebook!
    LOL, the CEs are still available, but the regular PS4 is already sold out. Reg. Vita is still available.

CE of PS4 is sold out, I guess it is more of a PS4 thing.

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

What's everyone playing? I haven't had much drive or desire to play my Vita lately for some reason. I think it's just the fact I am overwhelmed with my backlog.

Demon Gaze was one of the best games I've played on the system and I haven't even opened DG2 yet.

I might go back and finish some games I abandoned. Digimon Cyber Sleuth, for instance. That's a solid game, that I'm sure I abandoned for some shiny new thing.

Mai's Apprentice

I stopped playing my vita after I beat shantae. Playing my PS4 and ps3 lately. Dark souls 3 and demon souls. I want to jump into the latest ys games.
    Last edited by Montatez; 12-07-2017 at 08:53 AM.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Montatez View Post
    I stopped playing my vita after I beat shantae. Playing my PS4 and ps3 lately. Dark souls 3 and demon souls. I want to jump into the latest ys games.
    Yeah, I need to get on Ys 8 soooooon

Buriki One Master The_Chosen_One's Avatar

I started a second play through on Super Robot Wars V, this game is crack for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Chosen_One View Post
    I started a second play through on Super Robot Wars V, this game is crack for me.

That is another one I need to get back to - spent about 13hrs on it....loved it!

Over Top Auto Mechanic

Trying to get into Ys: Memories of Celceta.

I'm also mourning the loss of Nier for Vita; that would've been amazing.
    It's reeeeeal!!

Kula's Candy

So I found a beat up vita at pawnshop with 3.35 firmware. So finally got around to messing with henkaku. So far just tested wotl slow fix. So far so good. Guess I’ll have to grab one of those sdvita adapters. Anyone have a good link for one. I’d prefer to support original maker if possible.

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

https://youtu.be/kbXN8-eIqhM

Comes out Next April w/Eng subtitles!

Friend me on Facebook!
    I am on Chapter 5 of Collar X Malice. It is a VN from a woman's perspective, the game can end suddenly if you pick the wrong choice (in the beginning), but doesn't seem to do much later on. Not sure I like it as there is lots of stupid dialogue.

Another Striker

Quote Originally Posted by Lastblade View Post
    I am on Chapter 5 of Collar X Malice. It is a VN from a woman's perspective, the game can end suddenly if you pick the wrong choice (in the beginning), but doesn't seem to do much later on. Not sure I like it as there is lots of stupid dialogue.
    I'm playing it ATM too, on my 3rd route. Things change a bit depending on your partner, but overall it's still a VN and it's still the same world, so I doubt you'll be particularly swayed.
    There is no knowledge that is not power

Friend me on Facebook!
    Quote Originally Posted by fluxcore View Post
    I'm playing it ATM too, on my 3rd route. Things change a bit depending on your partner, but overall it's still a VN and it's still the same world, so I doubt you'll be particularly swayed.
    I figure as much. I like the premise but there is just so much stupid dialogue, I fall asleep just reading all the nonsense. I guess that's part of the VN experience (but Danganronpa is better).

Fuck Yeah Vita!

Just finished my second play through and got a Platinum Trophy in Super Robot Wars V. Itís that good. Iím not a trophy hunter necessarily, I think this is my only platinum other than Persona 4 Golden.

Now Iíve popped in Valkyrie Drive, which has a solid combat system, but not much of a challenge as yet.

Alright, just picked up God Wars, itís a solid Tactics game so far. Iím about 10 hours in, I dig the job System a lot. Cool atmosphere too with all the Japanese mythology

Got Uppers in the mail yesterday from Play-Asia.

Damned fun so far.

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by jro View Post
    Got Uppers in the mail yesterday from Play-Asia.

Damned fun so far.
    I completely forgot about that one! I enjoyed the demo quite a bit. Now I gotta go and pick it up.

Armored Scrum Object

Does uppers have an Asia English version yet?

Looks like Vita is shaping up to be the Saturn of Handhelds with the imports extending its life.

Pre-Order now to avoid disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by GregN View Post
    Looks like Vita is shaping up to be the Saturn of Handhelds with the imports extending its life.
    Iíd agree but thereís still a healthy amount of domestic releases too.

Mai's Apprentice

If everything is still on schedule Bloodstained should be coming soon. March? This year?? My vita will get some play with that release.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

Chin's Drinking Partner

I have a original Vita and two PSTVs. I purchased one on clearance with the sole intent of jailbreaking several years ago.
    I tried for a couple hours awhile ago with the email thing (didn't work) but got it going in the last few months with the enso/henkaku thing.
    I am so happy, just the whitelist alone makes it worth it. I've got about 25 cards and most didn't work on the PSTV.
    I ordered a couple stands from rose colored gaming for $12 each to pimp them out.
    I also got some some sd to vita cards but on the hacked system I decided to just go with a 128gb usb.
    Maybe I can make use of them one day after I hack the Vita after Sony totally drops it.

They finally have SD to Vita cards? Geez, that took a little too long.
    Do they support larger than 64GB?

Steam: SnethSS
    XBL:Sneth
    PSN:Sneth
    3DSxl: 1907-7977-5467
    Switch

Chin's Drinking Partner

256 I think, 200gb are pretty affordable these days and you don't have to worry about it possibly being a few kb too big for the system to recognize it.

NEST Puppet

Which brand of SD card to Vita do you all like? Seems to be a ton of them. Where did you order yours from? I have an official 64gb I paid an arm and a leg for...but would like a 128 (and already have a bunch of micro SD cards).

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Dochartaigh View Post
    Which brand of SD card to Vita do you all like? Seems to be a ton of them. Where did you order yours from? I have an official 64gb I paid an arm and a leg for...but would like a 128 (and already have a bunch of micro SD cards).
    They are all built of similar quality. I think you're better off with the ones that have an actual cartridge shell on them and are not just the pcb.

Just so everyone is clear, this is only for Vitas running 3.60 Henkaku. It also works through the cart slot and not the Vita memory card slot like lots of folks seem to think.

Thread Information