Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuck Yeah Vita!

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by jro View Post
    Dungeon Travelers 2. Shit like that and Tokyo Abyss continue to make it a solid system for indies and niche RPGs.
    THIS! I can't wait for Tokyo Abyss...Demon Gaze was like crack.

Mudman's Mask Designer

Quote Originally Posted by pixeljunkie View Post
    THIS! I can't wait for Tokyo Abyss...Demon Gaze was like crack.
    Demon gaze... I'm a huge dungeon Explorer fan. This game has been on my radar for awhile. Nice to see someone praising it. I was worried it would be as bad as class of heroes 2. That game was pure garbage.

Neo Geo AES JP serial #1337
    Super Neo AES JP serial #1337

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    Demon gaze... I'm a huge dungeon Explorer fan. This game has been on my radar for awhile. Nice to see someone praising it. I was worried it would be as bad as class of heroes 2. That game was pure garbage.
    i lose interest in most RPGs after about 10 hrs. i've put 60hrs into Demon Gaze.

Armored Scrum Object

really a great game. can only recommend it!

Windjammers Wonder

Can we get another uncharted on the vita, please?
    Gil Perales

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeDancer314 View Post
    Can we get another uncharted on the vita, please?
    honestly, my number one WANT is another Killzone. Mercenary was fucking amazing.

I couldn't think of the name earlier- Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters is another Vita exclusive that's worth playing. It play FAR differently than pretty much anything else I can think of, and the story is decent.

NG.COM TEMPTRESS

I got the SNK arcade collection vol 1 thing today. Awesome. Sengoku.

ま. . . . .60点てところかしらね
    Cocky Futanari Babes with Big Dicks Who Don't give a Fuck

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by DNSDies View Post
    Been playing Soul Sacrifice.
    Just took down the Chimera at the end of "Fading Humanity".

Had to sacrifice a rando NPC and broken 2 of my offerings, but I did it with Divine Sorcerer ranking and destroyed all cursed parts. Yay for Stone+Venom!
    I also only had a small sliver of HP left at the end.

VERY satisfying.
    i need to get this

OxiuqVer

Kiind of a weird one, but Gamestop has Terraria up for pre-order at 19.99. They also seem to be exclusively getting (in the US at least) Disney Infinity 2.0 for those interested.

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Demon Gaze is $12 on PSN this week [for PSPlus]

Tung's Hair Stylist

Yup, have been eyeing Demon Gaze for a while but it's still like $33 for a new copy everywhere. Scooped that shiz up on PSN.

Over Top Auto Mechanic

Picked up a Playstation TV this weekend and promptly returned it.

I can live with some of my Vita games not working with it, but half my PSP library wouldn't work! Not to mention, PSP games look like shit. (figured they would)

I'll buy when it hits 20 bucks, otherwise it's a waste of an HDMI port.
    It's reeeeeal!!

Tung's Hair Stylist

Quote Originally Posted by pulstar View Post
    Ys is awesome you won't be disappointed with that. Never played Senran Kagura but it looks interesting, not sure how it plays.
    Ys the sole reason I keep buying Sony Handhelds. I don't think I own any other store bought titles for these systems.
    Although Street Fighter Alpha Max is probably the best SF portable availible.

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by DNSDies View Post
    if you had 3.20 firmware on that Vita TV and a PS3, you could have run eCFW on that Vita TV and gotten the entire PSP library working.

Personally, I own too many UMDs, so I'm hacking together a consolized PSP.
    this interests me...off to google!

Kula's Candy

Getting real sick of gamestop's opened but never used crap. Picked up a "new" copy of Tales of Hearts R there yesterday. Case was sealed with this little sticker thing and when I opened it up I got a cart that looked like someone spilled their coffee all over the cart. I told the guy at the counter I was buying a new copy and not a used one. He says that it is a new copy but they open them up and take the carts out so people can't steal them, plus who cares it's just sticker game should work just fine anyway. After talking with him for half an hour he finally gave in and refunded me the money.
    Has anyone else had something similar happen there before?

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarofmayo View Post
    Getting real sick of gamestop's opened but never used crap. Picked up a "new" copy of Tales of Hearts R there yesterday. Case was sealed with this little sticker thing and when I opened it up I got a cart that looked like someone spilled their coffee all over the cart. I told the guy at the counter I was buying a new copy and not a used one. He says that it is a new copy but they open them up and take the carts out so people can't steal them, plus who cares it's just sticker game should work just fine anyway. After talking with him for half an hour he finally gave in and refunded me the money.
    hahahah ohhh yes. For years now. I quit buying games from there, and the rare times I do I always ask if they've opened it and if they say yes - I pass.

The good news is, they will be out of business soon anyway. Physical media is dead.

SouthTown StreetSweeper

Quote Originally Posted by pixeljunkie View Post
    Physical media is dead.
    I hope not...I hope publishers at least release a small quantity on physical media even if digital does rule the roost...

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy

For those that want the physical version of Retro City Rampage on Vita, the final 330 copies are up on Fangamer

http://www.fangamer.com/products/ret...dx-for-ps-vita

OxiuqVer

Ar nosurge Plus has a limited edition physical release through the NISA store:

http://store.nisamerica.com/preorders

Going to be the only place to find it physically.

Mudman's Mask Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado Rockie View Post
    For those that want the physical version of Retro City Rampage on Vita, the final 330 copies are up on Fangamer

http://www.fangamer.com/products/ret...dx-for-ps-vita
    Well that's gone already. Anybody get an extra they want to part with?

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by RevQuixo View Post
    Ar nosurge Plus has a limited edition physical release through the NISA store:

http://store.nisamerica.com/preorders

Going to be the only place to find it physically.
    Thx for the heads up.ordered.

Mudman's Mask Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Jarofmayo View Post
    That place sucks. I still remember the "let's put a sticker on every dvd insert era". I remember arguing with a employee who swore it was absolutely necessary and could give no reason why.

Then I pretty much had it with gaystop when I was the first in the store to pre-order Majora's Mask and got screwed out of the Limited edition because apparently when they learned there would be a limited edition I never answered my phone when they called to ask me if I wanted one. I told the guy at the counter I was the first to pre order and stated if there's ever a special limited edition release I want it. And that they never called me. Then the guy at the counter who I now hate stated "I called everyone and you never answered, besides, it's not the end of the world if you don't get the special edition". I don't even care about the special edition. But it is nice to get one on rare occasions when I really like a game a lot. I seriously just want to punch that guy in the throat every time I see him. With his stupid monotone voice.

I've been going to that gamestop for over a decade, and out of all the stores in Columbus, gamestop is the only store I never make friends in. I am on a first name basis with staff in every other game shop in Columbus. It's like they have to hire ignorant, heartless, nintendo fanboy at every game stop.

Ps. Sorry to those that have worked there. They just piss me off. Ugh...
    Last edited by greedostick; 05-08-2015 at 08:38 PM.

Tung's Hair Stylist

I bought a used copy of Need for Speed for PS4. They had like 3 or 4 used boxes on the shelf for it, so I grabbed the nicest looking one and went to buy it. The guy pulls out a used copy from the drawer that's in a generic case with a white paper hand written label and tries to sell me that box. He acted like I was asking him to do a huge annoying favor when I told him I wanted the box I brought up there, too.

I try to buy all of my stuff online, too. I rarely shop at Game Stop. If I buy any kind of cartridge based game (DS, Vita) I always ask to look at the cart before they sell it to me, too.

King of Fighters Medic

Gaiz, I'm on the fence. I really want Gravity Daze. Are there any imports worth buying? If I can make a list of 7 games I want I might pick up a used one.

Thread Information