Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869
Results 1,701 to 1,713 of 1713

Thread: Fuck Yeah Vita!

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
    You have to break an egg, if you are to know what is inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Poison Sama View Post
    You should have picked up the RunPika edition instead, it has way more music from the older Macross animes. But yes, it's a very good game regardless, definitely one of the Vita's best exclusives.
    Is there somewhere to get this runpika version? It's like 200 on eBay and I can only find 1. I watched some videos and it looks fun, but I noticed it might require some basic japanese. Is there a English option?

Gandalf Of Gibberish

so yeah a request for help?! if someone can remember the probably turn based game that seemed to have samuraiesque elements they talked about, I think when the talk was also about some persona game they should pm me its driving me mental.. I have an off chance anyhow!

gotsmart after pming colorado rockie!!!searched my posts and found ray gigant..thats the one! sonow any hope for my vita i bricked by giving it a toss? it powered up after but no buttons or the screen stopped working...
    Last edited by Karou; 03-15-2019 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    I don't like struggling to read shit from someone who's obviously first language is English.

點擊我的鏈接。
    觸摸我的乳頭。

Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    Is there somewhere to get this runpika version? It's like 200 on eBay and I can only find 1. I watched some videos and it looks fun, but I noticed it might require some basic japanese. Is there a English option?
    Fly to Japan and buy it used in mint condition for $30 from any video game store that sells used games. No English, but it should be playable once you figure out the menus.

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Found a great guide online for those scared of the moon runes:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6r...B3Mm9rT2M/view

Bao's Babysitter

Think I've googled it a few times but couldn't find a reliable answer.

Whats the biggest USB stick you can use on a PSTV and largest SD card on a Vita?
    I gotta hack my Vita now and my other PSTV, maybe give it away to my little sister.

I didn't know forever that the PS4 pad was compatible with the PSTV..(or maybe didn't care)but all my PS3 joysticks batteries are dead. Anyways it's such the better controller for it. You can use the touch pad almost like the Vitas touchscreen. All my PS4 games so far just use it as a button.

Should probably also list up all my physical games on Ebay, nothing special but I'm sure I can get at least what I paid for them or more since I bought most stuff on closeout.

Just checked my vita is firmware 3.68, not sure about my other PSTV. Gotta be old, haven't updated it in years.

BTW this months pickings for PS+ are pathetic, only two games now and neither are really anything I want. Gotta hack my PS3 someday as well, whats the biggest HD you can put in that?
    Last edited by Xavier; Yesterday at 06:13 PM.

I survived Secret Santa
    It wasn't Easy.

I've put a 500gb HDD on the PSTV and 128gb SD on the Vita, but those aren't maxes. The hardest part about the USB stick is you have to find a way for it to stayed powered and always active. I know my HDD isn't always active, so sometimes my game slows down to a crawl when it shouldn't.

PS+ is abandoning PSV and PS3 games in their offerings going forward. I put a 1tb on my PS3, but I can't fully recall if I've read there's an issue once you go higher than 1.5tb. Something about the rest of the space won't be seen without further setting modification, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    Unify the IWGP Heavyweight, Jr Heavyweight...
    Spoiler:

Bao's Babysitter

Thanks. I have a 128gb micro fit stick in my Pstv it hasnt given me any problems yet but I've filled it up and was wondering if I go could go 250-400 as they are affordable now days but I know Sony's official largest stick was 64gb so I didn't know if I could go much bigger than that.

Roughly how many games would you guess you fit on a 1.5tb drive in your PS3?

I survived Secret Santa
    It wasn't Easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    Thanks. I have a 128gb micro fit stick in my Pstv it hasnt given me any problems yet but I've filled it up and was wondering if I go could go 250-400 as they are affordable now days but I know Sony's official largest stick was 64gb so I didn't know if I could go much bigger than that.

Roughly how many games would you guess you fit on a 1.5tb drive in your PS3?
    I'm sure you could go higher on the SD card. 256gb wouldn't surprise me, and tbh, neither would higher (512?).

1.5tb on a modded PS3 may not go far depending on what you load. Red Dead GotY took a little over 6gb, but Yakuza 3 took like 20+, iirc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    Unify the IWGP Heavyweight, Jr Heavyweight...
    Spoiler:

Krauser's Henchman

Haven't touched my OLED Vita in ages... then randomly picked up a blue slim the other week. The slim surprised me. Loving the weight and a standardized USB charging port.. Now to play catch up on games.
    "When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these?" -- Cave Johnson, CEO Aperture Science

-----Jamma-Nation-X MVS Price Guide ----- mjmjr25's Reference NEO-GEO Price Guide ----- NeoGeoKult Price Guides (Euro) -----

For the latest 3d printing and laser projects check Instagram: @Lions3D

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by lions3 View Post
    Haven't touched my OLED Vita in ages... then randomly picked up a blue slim the other week. The slim surprised me. Loving the weight and a standardized USB charging port.. Now to play catch up on games.
    You'll also notice the battery lasts a fuckton longer. I have grown to prefer the slim by far.

I have earned the
    right to PM Rot.

Got these in today.

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ChopstickSamurai View Post
    Got these in today.

I had to resist picking those up today. I bought Lost Child on PS4 and just couldn't get into it. Penny Punching Princess looks pretty damn fun though

I have earned the
    right to PM Rot.

Iím honestly surprised these came out at all. I kept expecting my order to get canceled. There canít be too many more physical releases coming out. My Vita backlog is just insane at this point.

Thread Information