Fuck Yeah Vita!

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
You lucky guys. I'm having no luck with vita tv's. Anyone wanna sell me a bundle lemme know :)

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Ys Origin, Windjammers, Garou, FULL THROTTLE REMASTERED. So much good stuff heading Vita's way. Looks like the system is going out with a bang next year. So many 2017 release dates.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
thank gawd im only doing digital for that system.

I was going through a phase where I would buy every physical release "just in case" - yeah, not anymore. Too many games being released for that system...and it's not "my fashion designer" shovelware shit like the DS/3DS get...it's legitimately good games.

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
same here. i went full steam and had 130 of the 140 or so released. Now they are up in the 180s. I don't care as much anymore, though I am still grabbing the LRG vita releases (gave up on the PS4 releases).

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I stopped the LRG. I'll grab them if they are good games, but I'm not chasing them to keep the set complete.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I got my first LRG last week (Stealth Inc.) Nice little package, but no way I am chasing the other ones. Just too many and too much money for these indie games.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Was looking at some lrg releases on scam-bay, and for pete sake! $125 for an oddworld!? Too much thats ridiculous.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I've been buying the LRG Vita releases as they come out, but I totally missed out on Breach & Clear. There is no way I'd pay the $200 it goes for on eBay tho. That's just crazy.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I just got my first LRG Vita game in the mail yesterday: Volume. This game looks like a heck of a lot of fun. Incidentally, the FanGamer physical release for Shovel Knight finally showed up yesterday as well!

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
I've been buying the LRG Vita releases as they come out, but I totally missed out on Breach & Clear. There is no way I'd pay the $200 it goes for on eBay tho. That's just crazy.

I remember actively skipping on that since I had the digital version and I thought the game was "meh" at best. Very few of the games they've put out are must-have's or even worth cracking open. I wish they'd put out GOOD indie releases. Like, Binding of Isaac or make a physical 2-pack of Hotline Miami, etc. [I was sad to find out the japanese physical only had the first game and a code for the second]

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
Josh over at LRG gets butthurt when people say the games they put out aren't good. I told him Thomas was Alone is garbage during one of their twitch streams. He went on some 5 minute response about how all games are good, blah blah. Whatever. I will still buy from them, Vita and occasional PS4 (Like Firewatch and Ocean Horn).

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Josh over at LRG gets butthurt when people say the games they put out aren't good. I told him Thomas was Alone is garbage during one of their twitch streams. He went on some 5 minute response about how all games are good, blah blah. Whatever. I will still buy from them, Vita and occasional PS4 (Like Firewatch and Ocean Horn).

half or more of their games are wastes of plastic. There is a reason you can't go buy "Candy Crush LE with poster and mini candy figurine" in physical form.

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Just a reminder tommorows LRG games are Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (Vita) and Fire Watch (PS4).

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
I wish they'd put out GOOD indie releases. Like, Binding of Isaac or make a physical 2-pack of Hotline Miami, etc. [I was sad to find out the japanese physical only had the first game and a code for the second]

You say it like they don't want to put out those games...They work with who they can get.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
IT seems to me l like most of the crap that comes out on Vita is NIS Moe trash.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
half or more of their games are wastes of plastic. There is a reason you can't go buy "Candy Crush LE with poster and mini candy figurine" in physical form.

They should release Adventures of Mana and skip all those shitass indie games.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Picked up Slain for $10. Not really a great deal, should have waited for it to drop to $5 but it's a solid game.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
I've got a lot of vita over the past few weeks with amazon's sale. I just finished child of light- really enjoyable. Starting Shiren the Wanderer now, really liking it a lot.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
You say it like they don't want to put out those games...They work with who they can get.

totally understand - but from a consumer POV, not my problem

I've got a lot of vita over the past few weeks with amazon's sale. I just finished child of light- really enjoyable. Starting Shiren the Wanderer now, really liking it a lot.

Yeah! Me too - my backlog is reaching stupid proportions. Correction: MORE stupid proportions

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I finished a couple of games this week. EDF2 on easy, that last level is nasty and not even sure if I can do it on normal. The flying/sentry classes both suck on solo play, so you are left with Infantry and just rocket everything.

Uncharted is probably the best looking portable game ever.