Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152
Results 1,276 to 1,289 of 1289

Thread: Fuck Yeah Vita!

Azura's Bladesmith

Quote Originally Posted by Karou View Post
    I thought I broke mine when it wouldnt touchscreen after I polished it because of scratches but it worked the next day ttsia.
    what did you polish it with? A belt sander? How did it get that fucked up in the first place? Sounds like an 8 year old owned it.

Beaten in 2017: Not a Damn thing! But the Year is Still Young.

Close to Completion:
    Bravely Default - Skyrim (pc) - Dragon Quest IX -

Games I can't beat that make me violent:
    Solomon's Key (nes) (fuck Solomon and his damn key) - Festers Quest - R-Type - Ghost Pilots

[B]

Bead Banger

Quote Originally Posted by Karou View Post
    I thought I broke mine when it wouldnt touchscreen after I polished it because of scratches but it worked the next day ttsia.
    Screeeeeeeeeen prooooooooootector son.

KING of BLING
    [place bling here]

anywhooooo - more important matters.

Does anyone know if Fallen Legion is getting a physical release in Europe?

Need a new JRPG to play after I beat P5, Or can anybody recommend anything new or old?
    Last edited by GregN; 07-22-2017 at 03:12 PM.

Pre-Order now to avoid disappointment.

KING of BLING
    [place bling here]

Quote Originally Posted by GregN View Post
    Need a new JRPG to play after I beat P5, Or can anybody recommend anything new or old?
    literally, throw a dart at a list of the Vita library.

Tokyo Xanadu is heavily influenced by persona, but the dungeons are hack-n-slash, not turn based.

Trails of Cold Steel is amazing

Ys 8 coming out soon

Demon Gaze!

Also piles and piles of others

I highly recommend Tokyo Xanadu though - excellent game

"You can't win the lottery if you don't make the money to buy a ticket!"

Sounds like Fallen Legion's Vita version is pretty fucked up right now. Runs badly (and the blocking mechanic is all but required in many of the boss fights, so that would be bad) and it freezes and even will erase some or all of your progress. One youtube reviewer liked it for the most part but had the game freeze at the final boss and then delete his entire file. Seeing all of that was enough to convince me to stick with just the PS4 version for now, though if there's definitive info that the problems have been fixed in the Vita one I would probably get it too. Pretty fun game for how simple the base gameplay is.

Quote Originally Posted by pixeljunkie View Post
    literally, throw a dart at a list of the Vita library.

Tokyo Xanadu is heavily influenced by persona, but the dungeons are hack-n-slash, not turn based.

Trails of Cold Steel is amazing

Ys 8 coming out soon

Demon Gaze!

Also piles and piles of others

I highly recommend Tokyo Xanadu though - excellent game
    I've been working on Cold Steel for awhile. I keep getting my ass handed to me by bosses.

Ys 8 looks dope. I'll try it when I get the chance.

Pre-Order now to avoid disappointment.

KING of BLING
    [place bling here]

Quote Originally Posted by jro View Post
    Sounds like Fallen Legion's Vita version is pretty fucked up right now. Runs badly (and the blocking mechanic is all but required in many of the boss fights, so that would be bad) and it freezes and even will erase some or all of your progress. One youtube reviewer liked it for the most part but had the game freeze at the final boss and then delete his entire file. Seeing all of that was enough to convince me to stick with just the PS4 version for now, though if there's definitive info that the problems have been fixed in the Vita one I would probably get it too. Pretty fun game for how simple the base gameplay is.

Ooof! that's a bummer. Good to know, because I was close to pulling the hammer.

Azura's Bladesmith

Is there suppose to be a physical release for fallen legion or wither ps4 or vita?

Also, Under Night in Birth looks promising. Never played this series.

Close to Completion:

Solomon's Key (nes) (fuck Solomon and his damn key) - Festers Quest - R-Type - Ghost Pilots

[B]

Azura's Bladesmith

Also, just found this.

https://www.amazon.com/Axiom-Verge-M...073ZTMJJY?th=1

Also on Wii-U, Switch, and PS4. I really enjoyed this game a lot.

Close to Completion:

[B]

"You can't win the lottery if you don't make the money to buy a ticket!"

Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    Is there suppose to be a physical release for fallen legion or wither ps4 or vita?

Also, Under Night in Birth looks promising. Never played this series.

Pretty solid series. I have In-Birth Exe:Late on PS3 and it's not too far off of the usual Arc System Works formula. If you like BlazBlue and/or Guilty Gear you'll probably like it.

KING of BLING
    [place bling here]

So, almost 40hrs dumped into Tokyo Xanadu and I get the bad ending?! WTF?! There is a bad ending....ugh

[puts game back in case forever]

Azura's Bladesmith

Cracked open my vita DariusBurst Chronicle Saviors today. Wow! What a shitty port. Game seems great, but no online multi at all that I can see. It just hangs there and no other pilots ever join. Then the text is unreadable. I can't make out a single word of the ship descriptions or in game user interface. This may have to get sold off and I will have to see how the ps4 port plays. I may have to sell both someday after i get an ultra wide pc display. PC might be the only good way to play this game at home. I'm in awe how shitty the vita version is. Maybe after I play the ps4 version and learn what ships are good and get a grip on the game it will be ok. But playing solely on vita is rough.

Close to Completion:

[B]

KING of BLING
    [place bling here]

Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    Cracked open my vita DariusBurst Chronicle Saviors today. Wow! What a shitty port. Game seems great, but no online multi at all that I can see. It just hangs there and no other pilots ever join. Then the text is unreadable. I can't make out a single word of the ship descriptions or in game user interface. This may have to get sold off and I will have to see how the ps4 port plays. I may have to sell both someday after i get an ultra wide pc display. PC might be the only good way to play this game at home. I'm in awe how shitty the vita version is. Maybe after I play the ps4 version and learn what ships are good and get a grip on the game it will be ok. But playing solely on vita is rough.
    I honestly haven't played Darius Burst much on Vita. I pop it in from time to time, but I've honestly never dug my teeth in. As a casual player, it seemed fined to me. I'll have to go back to it now with a more scrutinizing eye.

In my quest to find a 3DS game to play, I tossed the system in a drawer and picked up Exist Archive. I know it's gotten mediocre reviews, but holy shit it's pretty. Shockingly so. I'm about an hour and a half in and really loving it.

Thread Information